Riven: The Sequel to Myst
SVM update3 (30 July 2018)
- Fix for missing page in Gehn's journal in the localized versions
- Fix for crash when using the D'ni numbering system game in Jungle island in the localized versions
- Fix for missing credits after the ending video in the Polish version
- Enabled bilinear filtering by default. This results in pixels being less visible at the cost of the loss of some detail. Users seem to prefer to have it enabled. Advanced users can use the Ctrl-Alt-F shortcut to enable / disable it at will.
- fix for an escape key spamming issue
- fix for where Polish is showing a white screen before the credits play
- fix for where Spanish is hitting a crash on the first bad ending.
Internal Update (2 July 2018)
- [WIN] fixed issue with game not starting correctly until language selector has been used at least once
- [WIN] language can now be chosen during install (offline setup) or via Galaxy. Language setup was not removed, allowing offline users to change game language without reinstalling
- [WIN] changing language will now apply to ScummVM GUI as well
- [WIN] filtering has been disabled in default configuration
Internal Update (6 June 2018)
- [WIN] tweaked default ScummVM configuration
Update (18 December 2017)
- moved Riven to ScummVM support
- in order to load you previous DVD saves, they need to be located in game main folder and renamed as following: riven-000.rvn, riven-001.rvn, etc.