Patch 1.41 (04 September 2018)
- 5 Years ago on this very day, or at least around this day, Hammerwatch was released.
- Today we are releasing the 1.4 patch which contains features from the console version released last winter, including the Sorcerer class and twin stick/mouse keyboard support! Several skills have been re-balanced or reworked and a lot of bugs been fixed, we also added a much wanted mana-regen in the combo store. See the list below!
- Added Sorcerer class!
- Added twin-stick controls!
- Replaced Wizards Ice Nova with Fire Nova and Frost Shield with Fire Shield
- Priest beam isn't blocked by other players, now it goes through and heals
- Replaced Warlocks Lifesteal Nova with Summon Gargoyle
- Warlocks Lightning Strike can now hit the same target multiple times for diminishing damage
- Wizard can now move slowly white spraying fire
- The Lich boss in Castle Hammerwatch no longer instantly shoots after teleporting, there is now an animation so the attack can be avoided
- Lives now cost more the more you have
- Added a combo upgrade for regenerating mana
- Updated visuals of characters
- Fixed some small visual issues
- Editor no longer runs extremely slowly with modern NVidia drivers
- Editor now works with Intel graphics cards
- To enable twin stick, enter the control options and set mouse aim, then you will want to rebind the skills to mouse buttons.
Patch 1.3.2 (06 April 2016)
- Fixed multiple musics playing at the same time in custom games
- Several crash fixes
Patch 1.3.1 (06 April 2016)
- Local multiplayer game saves now show up in the multiplayer load menu instead of the singleplayer load menu
- Added slight directional effect to sound effects via panning (can be turned off in options)
- Auto-fire is a bit faster now
- Replaced the OpenAL sound engine with FMOD
- Updated Mono on Linux/Mac version
- Sound effects can now be .ogg