Patch 1.2.12 (24 May 2018)
- This patch updates the native launcher - the small executable we use to boot into the bundled Java runtime - to improve compatibility with some Windows 10 systems. It also removes 32-bit support from the launcher of the Mac OS version.
- In addition, we disabled the option to submit crash logs via HTTP request from within the crash report dialog.
Patch 1.2.10 (08 January 2018)
- This is a small update which aims to fix a crash which happened after certain UI interactions.
Patch 1.2.8 (01 December 2016)
- Updated the native launcher application.
- Improved overall stability on OS X and Windows.
- Fixed fullscreen graphics issues on Windows systems with high DPI settings.
- Editor/modding tools: fixed various crashes caused by modified asset files.
Patch 1.2.7 (24 September 2015)
- Fixed bug which allowed transfer of special attacks to other units.
- Fixed bug causing Josh to miss mission briefing in homebase 6.
- Fixed bug causing stuck game progress when player decides to cancel the mission after eating a certain cake.
Patch 1.2.6 (06 August 2015)
- OS X: added work-around to avoid system prompt insisting to install Java 6 runtime from Apple.
- Editor: fixed crash when loading maps which contain enemies with no AI type assigned.
- Fixed crash on startup when no internet connection is available.