Mount & Blade: Warband
Patch 2.054 (09 October 2019)
- release village elders from captivity
- give adventurers clothes
- fix skill modifiers from second outfit
- remove empty parties of player's ships
- correct lair descriptions in dialogs
- fix strings so they can all be localized (merci Daneel53!)
- update Spanish and German localizations
Patch 2.049 (15 April 2019)
- fix Odin cave logic and make it more informative
- balance Odin cave to player level, skills
- make Douar narrative less confusing
- clean up ghost parties
- complete allowing Marshal to demand prisoner releases
- fix slot_party_home_center failures: ports, refugees, change center faction, defeated faction trigger
- fix work dialogs
- prohibit player indictment by pretender
- reset last story battle when its state is somehow corrupted
- redo battle immersion to avoid sound overload and improve shield taunt
- fix AI by initializing $teams_last_fighting properly
- German localization added
64-bit Update for Mac and Linux (07 November 2018)
- Adds 64-bit version of Mount & Blade: Warband for macOS and Linux distributions to replace existing 32-bit version.
Patch 2.044 (04 October 2018)
- exclude horses from courage calculations
- mayor test for bad quest party
- fix released prisoners returning to defeated factions
- reverse strength test for besieged, add consideration for player allies
- add consideration of player party strength to surrender decision
- initialize s49 in script_update_troop_political_notes
- change Hersir Guthrum to avoid confusion with story character of the same name
- correct math for bard's feast comment
- fix loss of extended shield taunts
- add restock for farmstead recruits
- fix leave/surrender bug
- remove Hardcore Budget option, which was doing nothing, and have easier center relations by options_camp, not easy_wage and easy_levelling
- fix logic of bad quest exception
- prevent banished lord from returning to player
- fix reset feast bug
- rewrite center conversion
- fix rebalance the work mini games
- add checks for no lord of town
- clean up notes list of factions
- consolidate center transfer functionality somewhat
- fix $players_kingdom that is somehow 0
- restore encounter recount after party joins
- report battle sizes with joined parties correctly
- add missing try_end to restore faction trigger
- correct Hubbi's name
- fix Christian ladies in Northumberland (new game)
- remove inconsistent religious considerations from script_troop_get_player_relation
- make target bandits never friendly
- fix item typos
- use correct recruit costs for player faction lord decisions
- exempt ports from releasing prisoners when inactive
- lords give locations of NPCs in their faction when at another faction center
- fix successful rebellion notifications
- properly set Caio to Pagan
- remove Ragnar's Seax as condition for continuing quest
- fix political quests and following logic in script_abort_quest
- replace bad dog_ruff sound
- correct pagan town note
- remove redundant title strings
- Added support for newer keys
- Fixed issue with server names for multiplayer workshop mods
- Edited game credits
- Added a button to the left of the map selection that when clicked, brings up a menu of all of the available maps. When you select a map, it will take you back to the admin panel with that map selected. this will make navigating the map list easier, especially with number of custom maps selectable in the panel being fixed.
- Added automatic friendly fire on and off depending on when you want it. If you leave the number at 0, it will not toggle the settings off and no. FF will turn off when the round ends.
- Added the ability for admins to ban admins. this will have to be done through scripting by uncommenting the code.
- Added a new admin weapon; Cannonball launcher.
- Added a range of new items for server side modders to spawn like tea cups, and wooden training weapons
- Added a new map
- Improved the player hitbox, should reduce pokes.
- Redone the cannonball hit detection a bit, balls hit much more accurate now both buildings and players/horses. if you crouch it is taken in account and a horse can be shot away under you.
- Revered some of the changes of last patch in regards to melee
- Reduced number of light infantry, partizani, and pirate numbers in Commander Battle
- Gave rhine artillery train the correct swords.
- Lights infantry and rifles have the same stats in Commander Battle
- All arty troops should receive a buff from the arty officer.
- Bandages swing faster and can no longer do a down attack.(cant block)
- Build props were changed to make it easier to see where they will be when built. also changed their col meshes to make building easier. (example, the fence posts can be hit to build them)
- Fixed an issue with skirmishers with regards to class limits.
- Fixed competitive scoring. in combination with for instance slays.
- Fixed a bunch of issues with the admin panel setting the wrong settings.
- Fixed an error message regarding highlanders in CB.
- Improved teleporting doors.
- Improved Rambo feature. you have an increase of 50% range of the rambo range when you have less than 4 bots. so if the range was 50 meters, you now have 75 meters. if you are the last one, you can attack where you please.
- Fixed a bug with the royal prop boxes + fixed some strings for them.
- Fixed doors not having physics after reset in some game modes.
- Changed officer bonus to cav to only work on horseback and tweaked the bonus it provides in non CB modes. It now increases the speed of horses.
- Made default custom maps better.
- Fixed issue with the amount of custom maps you can select in the admin panel.
- Fixed preset arty not working on the first round of a map.
- Added some new sapper messages for planting props to show if your planting too fast, or on a bad location.
- Fixed issue with musicians speed changing when it shouldn't while playing a song after getting a speed buff.
- Fixed auto beacon not working properly when there were 2 players left.
- Fixed birds not moving.
Hotfix 2.036 (1.173) (03 August 2018)
- Updates the Chinese localization of Viking Conquest
Patch 1.173 (18 January 2018)
- Stability improvements
- Anti-Cheat measures
Napoleonic Wars 2.1
- Napoleonic Wars has just received its largest update to date, bringing with it a host of bug fixes, game improvements, balance changes and a brand new faction: Rheinbund!
- Server admins and modders can access the latest files over on our Napoleonic Wars download page.
PATCH NOTES (2.1):
- Welcome message will be displayed when joining a server. The default message will display the id of the user.
- Commander battle now has musicians that play music and flag bearers.
- The server now logs when someone was teamwounded or their horse was teamwounded or teamkilled.
- A revive and respawn option was added for server admins.
- God mode was added. It makes you invincible and run faster.
- There is now a 2 second long restriction on how fast players can construct sapper props.
- A suicide button was added to the ESC menu.
- Added a a group fight mode.
- Added option to disable damage when player is to far away from squad in commander battle.
- Custom maps are now selectable in the admin panel. Server owners can choose how many maps people can vote on or amdins can select.
- The # of custom maps available is now 100 instead of 20!
- Admins can now limit how many people can play as artillery train.
- Admins can now limit line infantry from spreading in commander battles. They can only close in or spread back to the starting spacing.
- The server now logs when the map or round was changed.
- Artillery Guards were added. They have the same stats as a ranker, but only spawn with a bayonet, ammo, and sword.
- Added the ability for admins to have custom polls.
- Added a few new scene props like a pyramid and coconuts, palm trees, lilys and cattail.
- Added new usable sceneprops for spawning items/horses or cannons.
- For server owners added a lot more options: Custom buttons, custom chat, also custom usable scene props which server owners can make visible to clients.
- Added the ability for servers to define their own map names (in strings.txt) and it gets synced with players and admins.
- Added the ability to add custom flag names for your own conquest maps.
- Added teleporting door props for mappers to use.
- Added that server owners can add the CD Key Id's of their admins to their server console or server config file
Patch 2.036 (1.172) (12 September 2017)
VIKING CONQUEST REFORGED EDITION
- properly indicate all members of player's team in minimap (not just player party)
- redo Doccinga coastal assault so that Danish allies show on minimap as allies
- fix short sword stats
- position Ashdown ruins correctly
- disallow complaining when there is no ship crew to complain
- attempt fix of hof quest strings
- have Drywei's and Helgi's skills match their description
- fix kingdom/MP culture shields
Patch 4 July 2017
- update and fix various texts
- update Spanish localization
- fix removal of stray dog dialog from Doccinga tutorial
- player gets renown reward for recruiting in story only if recruits (exploit)
- free villages of captured centers from raids (party fights itself bug)
- use proper slot for faction religion
- player kingdom takes player's religion
- consolidate conversion routines, slow down rate by 4x, implement player converts
- remove text to fit all lords into lords relations box
- map creep to crouch key and generalize it from hunting
- fix siege attacker reinforcement levels
- initialize $encountered_party for Solveig encounter
- prevent indictment of prisoners
- change historic but duplicate Welsh name
- reblock ambiance agents after drunk fight
- fix slain companions
- fix bug where player is sent to recruit 0 troops
- fix logic of Boar Grove
- add warnings of treasonous plots
- remove duplicate battle victory trigger at Ashdown
- close quests properly without double messages
Patch 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (15 March 2017)
- Khergit lady dress texture has visible UV lines.
Patch 2.028 (1.172) (14 March 2017)
- Brings hi-res textures from the console port to Windows, MacOS and Linux
Patch 2.028 (22 December 2016)
VIKING CONQUEST REFORGED EDITION
- update and fix various texts
- update Spanish localization
- fix duplicate husband bug
- fix documentation for siege restrictions
- prevent player from gaining kingdom in story mode
- fix battle presentation for dog exclusion, player team (unrecognized troops bug)
- limit items in lords' halls (no more "sneaking" visible weapons with second outfit)
- initialize hunt globals correctly
- add looted hofs to recovery trigger
- refine faction identification for dialogs
- apply quest generation shutoff to "no tasks"
- apply seax exclusion to all rob prisoner dialogs
- add default to torturer dialog
- fix farmstead cattle
- allow Ashdown battle restart from mid-quest save
- bind bottom of relation boost in case somehow goes negative
- clean up post-quest locales (Sven's Hideout, Ashdown destroyed, and Boar Grove)
- avoid operations on null item or to null inventory
- fix scope, div-by-zero problems in script_battle_political_consequence
- fix capture of ships problem with autoresolve
- prohibit unusable landing points at map border
- disable companion political complaints, which are completely wrong
- attach Tref Meguaidd East to Caer Meguaidd
- fix misnamed variable (MP)
- strip practice weapons on ESC from Doccinga tutorial
- remove stray dog dialog from Doccinga tutorial
- remove dead code
MOUNT & BLADE WARBAND
- Added new multiplayer game mode "Invasion" to Native
New Multiplayer Mode: "INVASION"
- Co-op mode that lets you fight waves of AI opponents with your friends!
- Notable characters from single player feature and fight alongside as both friends and foes
- Choose your companions and assign them classes to survive the waves of enemies
- Enemies drop random items with special features, including armour that restores your health and a bow that fires javelins!
- Defeat multiple waves and work your way past enemy lords to kill the king at multiple difficulty levels!
Viking Conquest 2.025 Hotfix 20160907 (08 September 2016)
- Hotfix for game-breaking issue
Viking Conquest Patch (05 September 2016)
- have player refuge always be in player supporters' faction
- apply player kingdom color to refuge, landed ships, quarters
- add player kingdom color change function to camp menu
- ensure NPC in party does not become adventurer
- overhaul duel system, mainly to set opponent properly
- deactivate player kingdom properly, using the script for that (NPCs on mission and prime minister now return)
- fix mission trigger time and make mission reports the priority
- have npc_mission_seek_recognition embassy_results include the other three logical outcomes
- drop missions that have no dialog in case a companion somehow ends up with one
- override prisoner escape chance properly
- rewrite auto-defect trigger
- add cultural considerations to new faction pick
- prevent random event losses for raiding villages during siege when not actually doing so
- remove lovers' system that was making all ladies adulteresses
- use correct title strings for Scots/Irish and fix other inconsistencies and omissions
- fix ask peace dialog
- fix ambiguity in player/faction relations (removes ability to threaten own kingdom's caravans)
- add Mod ID string
- place sound controls in mission templates to make sure loop tracks are killed
- add ambiance to lair interiors
- fix refuge chest
- fix logic of child count dialogs
- fix bard improve relations with lady
- fix behavior of rescued lords
- fix behavior of ambiance neutrals during jailbreak
- fix "hole" in recruit permission dialog when already have it
- move recruit permission update from triggers to script
- player loses permission to recruit in center that gets new owner
- fix fiefs string for lord select for fief
- remove player picture from refuge menu
- fix troop training management
- unset g_encountered_party when it is removed (invalid party bug)
- add proper conditions to Hadrian Wall dialog and kill experience reward exploit
- fix tutorial message for Roman Baths ruins
- adjust pricing formulas (attempt to prevent changes from buying/selling same article)
- disable some monastery options when learning to read (early exit exploit)
- disable scouts (and their loss) at sea
- shut down random events at sea
- exclude non-normal villages from lute search (quest was blocked when village inaccessible)
- allow slaughter of non-quest cattle after cattle delivered
- correct standard bearer report on Camp Menu
- allow only one town recruiting run from whatever menu (recruit picking exploit)
- clean up event_triggered dialogs, particularly for returning party members
- check spiral death cam is finished before attempting to leave scene
- attempt to eliminate sometime corruption of refuge text
- make immersive default ship names
- reinitialize item info (wiped out in someone's save game by unknown cause)
- fix craftsmen names
- test slot_faction_political_issue properly (has two default values, which rendered the system inoperative half the time)
- fix debug message producing false commander mismatches
- fix and improve mutiny duel trigger
- add backstop at automenu trigger to ensure campaign death after mutiny duel loss
- process just one faction at a time
- adjust rate of restorations to about 1/month at end of game
- produce no more than one "Possible Rebellion" message (if no rebellion), and have it escalate with number of walled centers
- remove player-based all-or-nothing phaseout
- make lord defection dependent on current king relation
- make sure faction leader joins resurgent faction
- avoid giving money to undefined troop
- fix the growth of the rebellion, include adventurers
- bring in supporting lords if rebellion threatened (to avoid stranding them if faction is destroyed AGAIN)
- avoid auto-war with player
FAST-TRACKED DURING BETA
- fix dog interference with army orders (order ALL bug)
- fix hire refuge armorer
- allow visit village leader at night from menu
- prohibit battle panel by down player (leading to crazy camera)
- Viking banner textures (fix some white backgrounds)
Viking Conquest Patch 2.023 (05 April 2016)
- Fix rescue slave from village scene
- Fix port attack stutter
- Remove testing trigger
- Fix duplicate ship getting renamed
- Add more landing points for faster Norse invasions
- Rearrange adventurers' AI trigger to avoid unnecessary AI interruptions (bouncing around at sea)
- Change all ti_on_hit to FIRST test if inflicted agent is active (battle red text)
- Return to "update all notes" for faction relation changes
- Fix suspected critical constant for alliance system
- Add check for bad party to script_party_set_ai_state (red text)
- Fix wrong dialog option for Trainer in player's refuge.
- Fix and document missing prisoners.
- Fix refuge dialogs.
- Fix refuge training. Limit it to produce only up to L3 troops and have it stop automatically.
- Allow refuge items to be refreshed. Have them be from the player culture.
- Include attachments when inflicting damage to party from siege event.
- Avoid problems by prohibiting companions from being captured by player.
- Fix quest dialogs, results.
- Update game notes regarding shield taunt.
- Take dead player's troops out of scripted mode (frozen skirmishers).
- Show when player is mercenary on character report.
- Track and test for last town to pay siege tribute (to avoid paying again).
- Avoid spawning recruitable dog during village quests.
- Move troops and ships from demolished camp.
- Alter price adjustment formulas to avoid player from making money just by buying/selling a single item over and over again.
- Add script_encounter_calculate_fit to "Charge Villagers" so player gets full party.
- Restructure torture dialogs.
- Except bandit lairs from icon changes.
- Routed parties get ship icons.
- Marchoc's polearm skill fixed.
- Siege tributes posibilities balanced.
- Now you can named only 7 ships, the rest will be random names.
Viking Conquest Patch 2.021 (22 December 2015)
- Fixed some scene problems.
- Cancel all quests related to destroyed faction.
- Fixed access to the storage chest of any castle or town.
- Fixed eternal pilgrims.
- Fixed getting married issue.
- Fixed berserker shield size.
- Fixed kingdom relation drops and undocumented wars.
- Fixed ancient troop name mistakes.
- Fixed wrong text for Readingum.
- Fixed the ages of faces for some NPCs.
- Fixed player doppelgangers
- Set troop classes properly in sieges so archers defend walls.
- Return Irish troop tree to original scheme to avoid early top level troops.
- Properly initialize variable critical to town menu functioning.
- Update lair factions.
- Ensure no troop equipment is added after it is validated (hood problems).
- Other minor fixes.
- By player petition, dog is immortal now.
- Rewrite nearby parties join attack and document refusals to join.
- Apply "do_not_stall" to sieges, sea battles, formations.
- Avoid reporting morale modifiers for troops not in party.
- Prohibit mercenary player from becoming marshal.
- Bandits parties.
- Factions relations.
- Cirren Caester siege.
- Siege simulation kill ratios.
- Custom battles armies.
- Rewrite and standardize religion malus.
- Kludge formation bonus.
Viking Conquest Patch 2.012 (9-21-2015)
- Fixed some scene problems.
- Fixed script errors.
- Fixed levy issue with map banner.
- Fixed feast quest issue.
- Fixed maps getting frozen during coastal assaults.
- Fixed issues in Spanish translation.
- Fixed Picts not using crossbows.
- Battle of Aescesdum loop fixed.
- Fixed Ambush not being an option when player is wounded.
- Chain mail visual issue fixed.
- Banner visual issues fixed.
- No Trigger dialogue fixed.
- Ath Mor scene fixed.
- Fixed Douar fleet being accessible from land.
- Fixed Companions being nerfed.
- Fixed some minor siege issues.
- Fixed Solveig losing all her clothes.
- Other minor fixes.
- Chests added to a lot of hall scenes.
- Changed bandit leader to sea captain for viking parties.
- Colne Ceaster scene.
- Adjusted amount of money from bandit lairs.
- Prosperity recovery.
- Gore probability adjusted.
- No player kingdom possible during storyline.
- Improved performance on world map.
- No permanent death in Farmland and Troll's Bridge.
- Reduce minimum number of troops required to raid (now 20).
Viking Conquest Patch 2.005 (8-27-2015)
- Fixed some scene problems.
- Fixed enemies wounded in battle before fighting.
- Fixed banners problem.
- Fixed minimap issue with flags in battlefield.
- Training peasant quest fixed.
- Fleet split issue.
- Fixed headless Vikings and berserkers.
- Fixed the holmgang loop.
- Fixed slave markets auto rebuild.
- Fixed tutorial ship in storyline.
- Game pausing bug fixed.
- Fixed King Horik's conversation in storyline.
- Fixed Flag-shield symbol mismatch.
- Fixed quicksavegames issue in Morrigan's Lair.
- Fixed inifinity money exploit in bandit lairs.
- Fixed marriage quest never ends issue.
- Fixed some scene problems.
- Fixed snowy battlefield in Scotland.
- Fixed diplomatic alliance issue with Minister.
- Fixed Refuge port issue.
- Other minor fixes.
- Ajusted special smiths' prices.
- MP: Added cooldown to polls to avoid abuse.
- MP: Added crosbows for Picts.
- MP: Some ajustments to balance multiplayer.
- MP: Removed horses from Thor's Champion mode.
- Lord conversion dialog.
- Adjusted the aim of throwing spears.
- Altered adultery ratios.
- Tweaked villages loot, burn and enslave actions.
- Modified Royal Sandbox relations with vassals.
- Changed probability of Berserkrs and Ulfheddin becoming uncontrollable.
- MP Raid: Re-balance teams.
- Ajusted stamina penalty for AI.
- Adjusted center production prices.
New / Changes
- Added levy feature in villages.
- Demolish slave market option added.
- Exanded dog feature information in your in-game notes.
- New gear to adventurers (NPCs going solo).
- Revoked recruitment rights if relations go less than -20 with village or lord.
- Weapon break now is optional.
- Extra information for "find lyre" quest.
- Redid Fjord scene for Multiplayer.
- Improved Spanish translation.
- Accesible Morgant and Donnchadh while player plays storyline.
- Abbot no longer accessible during monastery pillages.
- Other minor balancing.
Patch 1.168 (8-27-2015)
- Compatibility patch for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition DLC
Patch 1.168 hotfix (04.08.2015)
- Minor fixes for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition DLC
Patch 1.168 (27.07.2015)