Patch 1.17.91 (10 May 2017)
- Japanese, Russian and Hungarian font issues resolved (Will still look buggy if you have certain texts open while switching, but will fix itself on reopening said texts)
- Lun has its Inventory now.
- Non-hostile subs can take more damage from player before becoming aggressive.
- Guests on the ship no longer get press ganged into going on adventures (and sometimes dying)
- 2D camera movement holds slightly longer before following cursor after talking to NPC's
- Cumulative achievement updates fixed (Logging on and checking inventory/swapping ships should update missing achievements)
- Atlantica class ships have their rear turret firing radius fixed.
- Various spelling /description fixes
- Ships with reflection probes (Manta, Derringer, Sul, Lun) no longer crash the game on reload.
Patch 1.17.62 (WIN) / 1.17.63 (OSX) (25 April 2017)
Attention Fellow Captains!
- We just wanted to inform you that two special new ships are now available in the game for the bravest of explorers to pilot. We’ve heard your requests for additional larger classed ships, and we’re very happy to announce that today’s update adds the twin destroyer-class ships, Lun and Sul, to the game! Both ships can be accessed at the Spirios shipyard, and will be available to everyone as soon as the update has been installed.
- Here’s the official announcement straight from the Spirios City Royal Dock offices:
- Citizens of all titles and stations gathered today at the Spirios City Royal docks as Duke Fenmire (first of his title) finally unveiled his much anticipated gift for Lord Charles Spirios’64th birthday celebration. The twin ships Lun and Sul, their hulls shining brightly in the reflection of the city lights, are due to take their maiden voyage on a patrol of the Sunken Coast.
- Fenmire’s rise from common son of a minor to favoured noble of the Spirios household has long been the subject of much gossip, with some questioning exactly where his loyalties lie following his marriage to the daughter of a notoriously outspoken Dweller cleric. The Spirios Chronicle had the pleasure of talking to the Duke himself on his generous gift:
- “Sir Charles Spirios was the man who sent me on my journey of awakening. If he had not seen fit to send me to the Abyss, I would have never met my darling wife or come to know the true nature of our existence. I can only hope that by presenting Sir Charles with these humble gifts, made in the name of Sul, he who guided our worthy ancestors to salvation, and Lun, she who watches over and protects us, he too will come to know the Deeps' plan for us and act to save his own immortal soul.
- The fun doesn’t end with just these new ships though, as this update also adds support for Japanese and Hungarian languages to the game. To this end we want to extend a huge special thank you to Kengo700 and Lostprophet.hu for all of their incredible hard work and support in taking-on the monumental task of localizing the game into Japanese and Hungarian, and making their work available to everyone. You guys are beyond awesome, thank you!
- Everyone here is hard at work preparing a slew of new huge surprises beyond today’s update and we can’t wait to share more with all of you. Not only are we planning on adding more content to the game, but we’ve been closely listening to all of your feedback and we’ll be introducing several new improvements which will make exploring the secrets of the deep more enjoyable for everyone.
- This new content and improvements will be introduced in several upcoming updates, and we should have more to share soon. Please keep an eye out on this space for more information about upcoming updates. In the meantime, we really hope that you enjoy the new ships and we can’t wait to hear what you think of them.
- Thanks again for sticking with us and for your continued support!
Patch 1.17.1 (06 March 2017)
- Removed the bonus content (not in-game content) from the installers
- No actual in-game changes have been made, this is an installation clean up.
Patch 1.17 (17 February 2017)
- Fixed bounce on Crippled Lone Lionfish
- Fixed Privateer & Salvager achievement mix-up
- Increased crippled ship despawn time
- Fixed bug - disabling tutorial removing crew comments
- Localized new text (French, German, Russian, Polish)
- Fixed bug where zone travel could cause lost data
- Non-baked collision meshes (may fix some crashes)
- Fixed world map travel boundary
- Tweaked air consumption to be less aggressive
- Empty air tanks now visible in key item inventory, to reduce confusion
- Key inventory is 2 rows
- Added checkpoints for Home Base
- Added map areas to zone map
- Added player position (optional) to zone map
- Fixed camera rendering issue after boss battle
- Nerfed Armored Snapper AI
- Added guidance for Ark boss fight
- Fixed positioning issue at the surface
- Added guidance at the surface
Patch 1.16.2 (05 February 2017)
- Sub upgrades are no longer blocked.
Patch 1.16.1 (05 February 2017)
- new control scheme
- added camera distance slider
- added camera offset / centering slider
- fixed FOV slider saving
- fixed mouse sensitivity issue
- fixed 'crew members / items lost when ships swapped'
- fixed DLC ship crush depth displays
- balanced Yamato boss battle
- batching / performance updates
- fixed quest display sizing issue
- home base now fully refills air