Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Update 1.07 (30th August 2017)
NEW LEVEL SCALING SYSTEM FOR ENEMIES:
- Scaling for enemies is no longer unlimited. Various factors affect and limit the upper level the enemies can scale up to.
- Difficulty level now affects the scaling limit for enemies. Lower difficulty levels will impose harsher limits on the enemies scaling,
while higher difficulties will let them scale up more freely.
- Story progression now affects the scaling limit for enemies. Early chapters will limit enemies' scaling more harshly. Players
focusing on XP gains will now feel significantly stronger due to being "ahead" of the scaling curve.
- Dungeons now affect the scaling limit of for enemies. Locations marked as "Easy" will now scale slowly, which ensures that they remain easy no matter what level they are approached at.
- Some enemies have had their stat scaling adjusted for a more predictable difficulty curve.
FIXES AND OTHER STUFF:
- When equipping weapons or trinkets on a character, the game will now show a comparison tooltip of the presently equipped item in that slot for easier reference.
- Mouse cursor is now confined to the game's window for all your multi-monitor users (thanks to our backer Stephen "Stoibs" D
for bringing this to our attention!).
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
Update 1.0.6 (19 June 2017)
NEW FEATURES AND QUALITY OF LIFE TWEAKS:
- Added a new Nightmare difficulty level to the game.
- Added an option to customize the difficulty levels of battles in Story and Regular modes. Players can now tweak the amount of damage dealt and received and also apply additional gameplay modifiers, ie. getting an Authority Point whenever an enemy is defeated.
- Added a Restart button to all battles.
- Added a small indicator showing which character is currently being deployed.
- Added tooltips to the character schedules menu.
- Personal Bond levels are now shown on the character selection list in the bond menu for easier access.
- Unread Codex entries are now clearly marked as such.
- Improved the readability of the Personal Bond rewards screen.
- Reduced Henrietta's damage scaling by 10%.
- Reduced Henrietta's Judgement range by 1.
- Reduced Theo's Dread Lance damage by 10%.
- Fixed items and perks not applying resistances to debuffs.
- Fixed rare cases of Personal Bond quests getting stuck.
- Fixed progress being lost for crafting-related kingdom quests.
- Fixed the "Craft 25 items" achievement.
- Fixed Esther's Personal Bond quest requiring 4000 DLC instead of 2000.
- Fixed perk and item equip menus persisting after the menu is closed.
- Fixed perk and item menus scrollbar positions after the menu is opened.
- Fixed a broken tab indicator for the quests submenu.
- Fixed crafting filters not resetting themselves when a crafting menu is opened.
- Fixed UI elements dropping down when the Start Battle button is clicked.
- Fixed being able to incorrectly skip some of the cutscenes.
- Fixed instances of Gunther's Personal Bond indicator displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue with the final boss' passive ability triggering incorrectly.
- Fixed the "Lose no Health" combat challenge.
- Fixed Mifune's Stag ability damage when targetting a Large enemy.
- Fixed Esther's Contraption destroying all obstacles in range when its attack is used.
Update 1.0.5 (29 May 2017)
- Improved save system. Dungeon campsites can now be accessed more than once. This lets players save multiple times per dungeon as long as they reach the campsite.
- Rest function has been added to the dungeon campsites. A player can rest once per campsite. Resting refreshes defeated party members.
- New random number generator has been implemented in the game. Dice rolls should now be much more consistent across various platforms and CPUs.
- New voice lines have been added for Kay in various Personal Bond cutscenes.
- Improved UI elements:
- Labels with faction names have been added to the Diplomacy menu. No more guessing!
- A new, more distinctive player icon has been added to the world screen.
- Skill morphs now have a new background in the 'equip perk' menu.
- Town screen has received an indicator showing which Personal Bonds are available for the player to pursue.
- A new icon has been added to better show which menu tab is currently being displayed.
- Tooltips have been added to character portraits in the town screen.
- Completed dungeon nodes now have new icons.
- Cutscenes are now skipped by holding the Space button for 1 second instead of pressing it.
- Story Mode has been made slightly easier. Player characters will now deal increased damage to enemies in the Story Mode.
- The camera can now be panned by holding left Ctrl and using WASD keys.
- The final boss is now immune to Death Touch.
- Imperial Ashigaru's Last Stand ability cooldown has been increased to 8 turns.
- Fixed Miri's Personal Bond quest getting stuck.
- Fixed an infinite loop in Winter's Personal Bond text adventure.
- Fixed potions granting incorrect shield values.
- Fixed the tutorial campsite banter disappearing after loading the game.
- Fixed Levant's skill morphs.
- Fixed erratic dodge values for enemies hit by Esther's Penetrating Round.
- Fixed 'complete the game' and 'craft 25 items' conditions for achievements.
Update 1.0.4 (22 May 2017)
- fixed being unable to fish when Shichiroji's Bond is at max level and baits are used
- fixed being removed from a dungeon when the game is saved multiple times in a single camp site
- fixed negative RP blocking progress in social links
- fixed a potential progress blocker in Chapter 2 where a player would try to exit the town building screen when a cutscene is being loaded
- fixed a rare bug where rewards wouldn't be correctly applied after a tutorial battle
- fixed Escape button skipping some cutscenes
- fixed the Consume skill of Visage of Anguish
- fixed a bug where clicking on a diplomacy perk reward would incorrectly open a menu
- multiple fixes to challenges (first strike, defeat a weakened enemy and more)