[WIN] Internal Update (24 April 2018)
- updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
Patch 1.1.7917_152325 (03 October 2016)
- Captain's perks give permanent passive bonuses. We designed them to support various in-game tactics and playstyles.
- For example, you can choose "Sergeant Ripper" perk, if you like boarding enemy ships. This perk gives a special mordren warrior for your team and increases damage dealt by your crew.
- If missiles are your weapon of choice, consider "Missile engineer" perk to drastically increase missile effectiveness.
- Want an easy start? Became "Favorite" and your high-society connections will provide several benefits. Like additional credits and tritanium at the start of the game.
- Perks unlock in small packs as you level up your captain's profile (expect two-three perks per each unlock).
- To activate a perk, you must put it into an active perk slot before starting a new game. At first, you gain access for one perk slot only. You may unlock additional slot later and even further customize you in-game experience.
- Perks unlock a little bit further in the game.
New Playable Ship
- If you have to do some serious stuff, those defective meatbags as chax, humans or oaklana are not suitable for this kind of work. Take command of a team of cool-headed and ruthless robots on the innovatively designed ship.
- The ship is available after reaching level 11
Balance tweaks and technical improvements
- According to your feedback, we made the game more balanced and comfortable:
- New captain's order: "Block the bay"
- Now there's a chance of 2 space stations in a sector;
- Now you can't receive damage during mining;
- Other numerous balance tweaks;
- Fixed a lot of bugs that caused crashes and other problems.