Windows Update (04th December 2017) [Windows Only]
- Installer maintenance update - No game files were changed.
Patch 1.2.10466 (09th May 2016)
- Fixed an issue where cutscenes wouldn't play.
Patch 1.2.10463 (06th May 2016)
- Enemies now announce their attack when they spot the player
- Removed splash damage on PMS
- You can now tap "Y" on an Xbox controller to switch to the next weapon, and double tap "Y" to change to the previous weapon. You can hold "Y" to open the weapon wheel.
- Amiga no longer gets damaged by enemy bullets
- Changed Holoshell icon
- Holoshell will be teleported near the player, if too far away
- Possible fix for A1 cutscene issue
- Tweaked Abomination Health to make the boss less frustrating
- Tweaked Pickup Health amount.Changed HP pickup to 70 across the board
- Executions instantly skippable by using the activate button
- Weapon Effects improved to create more interesting visuals
Patch 1.1 (14th March 2016)
NEW FEATURES, TWEAKS, BUGFIXES, AND ADDITIONS:
- Overall enemy placement and "Filler Areas" have been drastically improved.
- Default Camera is zoomed out 25% more.
- Complete control overhaul. Aiming is now extremely precise.
- Enemies will only shoot at you while being on screen.
- Enemy XP and Moneydrops increased.
- All levels now have an "Exit" sign at the extit of the level.
- Directional Pointer (Controller) have been raised.
- Kyrron Drift Bruisers now have a bigger hitbox.
- Hovering mouse over enemies will indicate which enemy you point- at.
- Camera Peek Tutorial added to B1.
- You'll now be able to shoot at jumping enemies just as they jump
- or land.
- You can now hold the Fire button to continously fire even when
- performing other actions such as abilities.
- Primary and Secondary objectives are now colorcoded on the
- NPC's now appear on minimaps.
- You can now bind all mouse and keyboard buttons, including mouse
- side buttons.
- New controller layouts added.
- Arrow added to Minimap, pointing in the direction of the main
- C1 minimap fixed.
- New Crosshairs added for all weapons.
- New option added to enable "Camera relative to movement" for
- mouse/keyboard players.
- New option added to hide the objectives UI element.
- New option added to enable a new HUD called "Minimalist".
- New option added to disable Oneliners.
- You can no longer detonate a bowling right as you throw it, to
- avoid blowing yourself up.
- The game will now automatically switch between Controller Mode and
- mouse/keyboard by touching either the controller or the
- Hard Mode is now unlocked from the start.
- Hard Mode difficulty has been tweaked.
- The chance of Kyrron Scampers burying underground has been
- XP / Money rewards after solving quests will now trigger after
- conversations, instead of at the start of a conversation.
- In rare occurrences some enemies would previously stand still
- without being able to fight. This has been fixed.
- Respawning after dying no longer happens at the checkpoint.
- Instead you'll now respawn at the death location, with time-based
- invincibility. If you fall off a ledge you'll restart at the
- Jump indicator added. The indicator appears below Bombshell when
- jumping, to indicate where you will land.
- You can no longer die during cutscenes.
- A particle effect will now appear on Bombshell when leveling up.
- Tutorial Mission added for Ghost Shell.
- Tutorial Mission added for Accelerator Boots.
- Tutorial Mission added for Enemy Aim-Lock.
- Weapon descriptions have been updated.
- Shellshock now has a Charge-Up effect.
- Broken achivements now working.
- You can now Zoom in and out using the mouse scroll wheel.
- You can also Zoom in and out in the Options menu.
- Kyrron Scampers now have lower health.
- Weapon sounds improved.
- Laser Sight added by default for Mouse/Keyboard controls.
- Upgrades are now cheaper, to allow faster progression.
- Weapon upgrades now require a lower level character.
- Weapon Ammo Capacity has been doubled for most weapons.
- The Mouse Deadzone has been tweaked to allow faster aiming.
- Force Feedback can now be turned off.
- All Weapons and Stats have been tweaked and balanced.
- If you pick up 2 Power Enhancers in succession the second Power
- Enhancer will add to the timer.
- The Continue Button in the main menu has now been moved to the
- top. This will make it easier and faster getting into the game.
FREE DLC ADDED:
- New Shellshock Challenges DLC added.
- The Shellshock missions are Tron-Style Challenge missions, which can
- be unlocked sequencally.
Patch 1.0.10217 (03rd February 2016)
Reduced health for Abomination boss battle in Phase 1 and 3.
Reduced damage and acid range for Abomination boss battle in Phase 3.
Reduced number of creature spawns in B5.
Fixed stats saving on player death.
Fixed wobbly camera in character/shop menu.
You can not "over-upgrade" powers, stats and weapons anymore.
Some achievement fixes. If any of the past achievements are not unlocked, they will be recovered from saved save stats and unlocked when you load your profile.
Execution chance is lowered to 10%.
Bugfix for B3 Firerain (fixed glow).
Quest rewards for "Find Holloway" quest in A1 now activate after the conversation is over (to avoid the level up message interfering with the dialog).
Fixed default keybinds restoring dev commands.
Depth of field is enabled by default.
Disabled dev messages popping up.
By default, textures/characters will be set to "high quality" instead of "medium/low".
Fixed effects for two explosions.
Got rid of glowing grid from occlusion mats, now it's a simple dither.
Fix for subquest in C1.
Texture and material tweaks for White House assets.
B5 Boss battle - Alternate falling rocks in Phase 3 + respawning ammo.
C5 - Fixed hidden pickups between phases & pickups now respawn.
Bombshell --- Ion Fury Demo
Preview Campaign update 2 (16 April 2018)
The save format version number has been bumped, meaning your old saves will no longer work. This may happen repeatedly during the In Development period.
Texture filtering options have been temporarily disabled as we continue to make improvements to the renderer. "Filtered" texture mode will return in the next patch alongside further optimizations.
- Added Queen of the Hill arcade mode. Note: Your possible score will increase on higher difficulty settings!
- More scripting optimizations to improve overall framerate and reduce hitching
- Fixed OpenGL renderer performance hiccups by optimizing and eliminating mid-game texture streaming and generation
- Implemented precaching of sound files to further eliminate hitching
- Improved OpenGL renderer performance
- Improved save performance and space efficiency
- Temporarily disable texture filtering options. These will return in the next patch alongside more optimization work
- Tweaked enemy behavior to improve balance, and increased challenge on Ultra Viscera
- Added a pulsing sound effect to attract you to the minigun after the Warmech dies
- Increased visibility of keycard pickups
- Fixed issues with reaching some secrets in Bombardier mode
- Misc bug fixes
- Misc level fixes