Celestian Tales: Old North
[WIN] Internal Update (24 April 2018)
- updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
- split 32 / 64 bit installers
Patch 1.1.2 (21 June 2016)
- Added collision marker for Emerald Forest Night
- Reduced number of enemies in Summerlight Gardens
- Reduced number of enemies in Emerlad Forest Night
- Reduced difficulty for the Summerlight Gardens maze
- Added camera smoothness function to reduce jitters in the screen
- Several events can now be skipped (default button is V for Keyboard)
- Combat difficulty can now be set from the Options Menu (try Nightmare for more challenge)
- Increased movement speed in cities and dungeons
- Fixed screen appearing for a brief millisecond before an event starts
- Fixed several object collisions
- Remastered several music tracks
Patch 1.0.11 (15 October 2015)
- Upgraded to Unity 5.2.1
- Fixed input complications with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10
- Fixed several dialogue entries
- Fixed an accessory giving inappropriate SP in combat when taken off
Patch 1.0.11 (08-21-2015)
- Edited some names in the Credits and Credit Roll.
- Disabled VSync which caused frame-lags on high-end machines.
- Added new input mapping for various controllers.
- Fixed shop cursor disappearing due to it not reindexing position.
- Fixed Reynard's Chapter 6 Storyline entry unlockable by Lucienne.
- Fixed some rubbles at City of Moncalm not having any body mass and thus could be pushed by player characters (it was hilarious).
- Increased movement speed in scenes without enemies from 2.7 to 3.4.
- Enabled option to disable the D-Pad.
- Applied controller deadzone for character movements.
- Fixed buy/sell dialogue bypassing the quantity screen.
- Fixed an issue with Aria's sword which allows her to regain more SP through defending above intended HP.
- Disabled asynchronous loading to fix random crashes on Chapter 4 and 7.
- Disabled D-Pad functionality to avoid input problems with XBOX One Controllers and Win10.
- Fixed several dialogue inconsistencies.
- Added storyline entry in early Chapter 1 so that players know they must interact with the bed in the main character's room.
- Added NPC in front of Levantine Church to make it easier for players to know that you can enter it.
- Edited Lorebook Storyline entry for Mudtown to clarify the village's location -- it's west of Levantine, but west is on the right-hand side of the screen.
Patch 1.05 (08-13-2015)
- ADDED LINUX BUILD
- Fixed New Game reset function
- Fixed Test Build bugs occuring
- Fixed Mikers NPC event jumping to an inappropriate sequence
- Fixed Fade In issues in Warcamp's Male Tent
- Fixed Isaac's Crouch skill not granting 100% critical chance
- Fixed Cammile's Peacekeeper skill not granting 100% run chance for the whole party
- Fixed Reynard's complications with Gain-SP and Multi-Target skills.
- Fixed collision issues making characters stuck in Levantine Church.
- Fixed controls not functioning for Ylianne's Power Shot.
- Fixed unlock and relock issues with the Storyline, sometimes making them appear twice.