Patch 1.510 (11 April 2018)
- Fixed the Mod Launcher in the macOS version of the game
- Minor bug fixes
Patch 1.500 RU Hotfix (06 December 2017)
- Fixed a bug with the Russian language version of SOMA.
Patch 1.500 (01 December 2017)
- Added Safe Mode
- Safe Mode introduces an optional new way to play SOMA. Protected from the hostile creatures below, let yourself sink into the mystery and atmosphere of PATHOS-II as you uncover the truth and determine the fate of the station.
Patch 1.10 March 31st update (16 April 2016)
- Fixed a rare bug which caused the Omnitool not to activate near door panels
- Added more script documentation to the helper scripts
- Fixed bug that prevented editor dialogs from being opened more than once
- Fixed the cMatrixf constuctor using the wrong arguments
Patch 1.10 (16 December 2015)
- Support for mod dependencies in game: a mod can be built on top of other mods without the need of messing around with resources now.
- Support for mod dependencies in tools: this means tools will resolve dependencies and all added assets will become available to the user (and no more tweaking of resources.cfg file needed!)
- Fixed long startup times in LevelEditor, also reduced memory footprint when using a mesh object creator (static objects, entities, detailmeshes edit modes).
- Brought back random scale and rotation controls in LevelEditor.
- Added some nice icons to the tools and minor bugfixes.
Patch 1.03 (20 November 2015)
- We've updated the Mac version of the game to version 1.03.
- The Linux version received an update for version 1.03. The version number remains the same.
Patch 1.03 (13 November 2015)
- This update applies minor fixes to SOMA.
- Fixed a bug where a tool could get stuck in the player hands.
- Fixed a bug where the player got stuck in the shuttle after jumping down with the stun baton.
- Added better multi-monitor support.
- Mod tool fixes and improvements, including support for snt files.
-Modlauncher added to Mac/Linux.
Patch 1.02 (30 September 2015)
- Fixed stuttering frame-rate
- Fixed SOMA refuses to start issue
- Fixed crashes at various places
- Fixed stungun not functioning at lambda
- Fixed missing levers or doors
Patch gog-3 (23 September 2015)
- We've uploaded a "GOG version fix" for Mac users that will resolve the following issues:
- No sound for the frictional games logo.
- No sound for menu buttons.
- Game crashes when trying to load first level as it does not find the script for it.
- This fix is available both via Galaxy and there is an offline Mac patch available.