Age of Decadence, The
Patch 18.104.22.168 (04 October 2019)
La version Française est désormais disponible
- La version française de The Age of Decadence est aujourd'hui disponible. Vous pouvez changer la langue dans le menu des Options (via la sélection déroulante du choix de langue). Si vous avez la moindre question sur le jeu ou ses mécaniques, postez-les dans le forum et nous répondrons au plus vite.
- Nous tenons à remercier la communauté francophone qui a fourni un travail de longue haleine pendant 2 ans et demie, traduisant 600 000 mots de textes. Nous sommes profondément touchés et très, très reconnaissants de leurs efforts pour faire connaître le jeu à des gens qui autrement n'auraient pas pu y jouer. Leur travail acharné est un gage d'approbation et nous tenons à remercier tous ceux qui ont participé à ce projet. Nous espérons que de nombreux joueurs francophones qui aiment les RPG hardcore apprécieront également leurs efforts.
- En cas d'incertitude quant à savoir si ce jeu vous convient ou non, veuillez prendre connaissance des éléments suivants :
1. Difficulté des combats
- Vous n'êtes pas un puissant héros qui châtie des personnes mal intentionnées par dizaines, mais un homme (ou une femme) ordinaire. Vous serez en infériorité numérique et tactique, vous devrez donc apprendre à surmonter ces désavantages, ce qui pourrait demander un certain temps. Ce faisant, vous mourrez souvent, de nombreuses fois même. Si ce n'est pas votre conception d'un bon divertissement, vous risquez fort d'être très déçu.
2. Spécialisation requise
- Les joueurs débutants devront éviter d'incarner un touche-à-tout (et bon à rien), peu importe la tentation lors de la création de votre personnage. Il s'agit du chemin le plus rapide vers la déception et l'abandon de colère. Vous devez vous spécialiser (combat ou diplomatie) jusqu'à être familier du système et de la conception globale pour être capable de faire plus avec moins.
3. Contenu verrouillé
- Les compétences et statistiques de votre personnage, en plus de vos choix, déterminent ce qu'il peut ou ne peut pas faire, ce qui signifie que peu importe comment vous le développez puisque vous ne pourrez exceller dans tous les domaines à la fois et serez incapable de mener à bien toutes les quêtes annexes ou d'explorer tous les lieux. Si ce genre de chose vous dérange ou limite votre plaisir de quelque façon que ce soit, recherchez un jeu qui soit plus à votre goût.
Patch 22.214.171.124 (08 May 2018)
- This time around we fixed two recently reported issues: high level poison was applied incorrectly to arrows and Gaelius' troops accompanying him to the temple were too weak and didn't stand a chance against the Imperial Guards holding the Dead River pass.
- While we were at it, we decided to integrate Sunfire's (who's a giant among men) most excellent and comprehensive mod into the core gameplay files. The changelog is too long to include here, so here is a summary of fixes and improvements:
- Death screens and endings
- Quest and combat rewards (sp, cs, reputation)
- Minor consistency issues (when Faelan is killed or Ganezzar is taken)
- Map visuals, interaction, and passability
- Added proper banners and soldiers when House Aurelian or the Imperial Guards take Ganezzar.
- Typos and minor dialogue issues
- Russian and Spanish localization issues
Patch 126.96.36.199 (29 December 2017)
- Adds missing combat skill points
- Tweaks some post-Maadoran endings not taking into account certain decisions
- Fixes several localization issues affecting Russian and Spanish versions
- Improves localization support for mods
- Adds modding options for alchemy
Patch 1.6.0.0087 (26 October 2017)
- fixes a minor scripting issue affecting the Spanish and Russian versions.
Patch 1.6.0.0067 (05 October 2017)
- crash fixes;
- freeze and lock fixes;
- quest fixes;
- localization improvements;
- extended modding features: you can now override levels, dialogues, maps, items data, items icons, and slides.
Patch 1.6.0.001 (06 June 2017)
- Added option to increase font size.
- Tweaked several fights to acomodate DR mechanics better.
- Updated item descriptions with how to use hints from DR.
- Improved interaction with Maadoran merchants, including camera and visual preview of the special items.
- Added special and scoped crossbows schematics to ranged trader in Maadoran.
- Added option to fast travel back to Glabrio after fight in TG7.
- You can buy the stone amulet from the old man in the abyss.
- Added courtesan portrait in TG6.
- Minor fixes and improvements to the Mountain Monastery.
- Added hotkey to Wait command (T).
- Changed hotkey for camera center to (V) and button in the bottom right corner.
- Axe passive changed to extra critical strike damage.
- SP cost increased to 5-10-10-20-20-30-30-35-40. Increased SP rewards.
- Lowered poison effect to 3-4-5-6-7 from 3-5-7-9-11.
- Increased potent poison modifier to 4 from 2.
- Tweaked Zagros armor and helmet stats.
- Added more gold to the arena vendor.
- Reduced bleeding from blades whirlwind to 3 damage from 4.
- Fixed issue with Carrinas breaking the siege after it has been broken with the airship.
- Fixed issues with Daratan Liegeman and other ranks.
- Fixed issue with duplicated weapons in shorty inventory.
- Fixed restorative liniment appearing as healing salve (strong).
- Fixed acid HP damage.
- Fixed extra combat SP in any Maadoran combat after fighting the gate thugs with the mercenary.
- Fixed too big font size in belt slot.
- Fixed lacked of floor collision in tower elevator.
- Fixed missing gold and weight text in alchemy screen.
- Fixed issue with TG and AG ambushes not triggering correctly.
- Fixed issue with breaking the siege with the airship and the TG questline.
Patch 188.8.131.52 (07 April 2017)
- fixes some reported issues
Patch 1.5.0.0018 (28 March 2017)
- This update transfers all applicable changes and improvements from Dungeon Rats, our combat-focused, party-based spin-off set the AoD world.
- While the changes are too numerous (and in many cases too minor) to list, here is an overview:
- Overhead combat info
- New passive for axes
- Mouse cursor shows enemies' HPs
- Expanded info on weapon types
- THC, CS and ADC stats on area of effect attacks.
- Tweaked CS formula for aimed strikes.
- Ranged weapons use Perception for aimed: arms and legs attacks
- Whirldwind effect for daggers, swords and 1h spears is bleeding instead of knockdown; higher chance to score.
- Bombs: increased damage and vsDR bonus; the center of explosion does more damage and increases critical strike chance by 50% (goes down with every tile). CON is more effective. 25 + Center of Explosion Bonus - (Victim CON-6) x25; better visuals and sound.
- The Crafting screen now separates schematics by weapon type and armor material and orders them alphabetically.
- You can now select techniques without the required materials, to preview the bonuses.
- No further content or mechanics updates are planned at this point. All translations are now up to-date as well. We'd like to thank you for your support and willingness to try different games.
Patch 1.3.0.0008 (28 December 2016)
- fixed a minor crafting issue
Patch 1.3.0.0001 (23 December 2016)
The final content update expands the endgame, which makes it difficult to describe the update without spoiling it for those who either haven't played the game yet or just started playing it. Thus I have no choice but to be cryptic about it:
- If you decide to return to the temple and bring one of the lords with you, you'll get a proper road trip with various challenges. Different lords will have different escorts and ways of dealing with said challenges.
- You'll see the changes taking place in and around the temple, which will explain a lot, and witness a certain conversation.
- If you saved a certain guildmaster, he'll make an appearance and you might regret saving his ungrateful ass.
- A certain unscrupulous gentleman might be convinced to tag along and get his own, much anticipated ending
- If you did nothing of importance in the third chapter and a certain ritual took place without you, it will unlock an exciting new career in manual labor and pyramid building.
- If that ritual did take place without your knowledge, it will change your options at the temple.
While it's the last content update, it's not the last update. We're still planning to transfer some changes from Dungeon Rats, a tactical squad-based RPG set in the AoD world, but it will take some time as such changes can easily change balance.
Patch 1.2.0.0158 (12 December 2016)
- Adds Spanish language to the game
Patch 1.2.0.0153 (21 July 2016)
- Added improved tutorial.
- If you negate Faelan powers and fight him, the thieves join the fight if they're with you.
- Key rebinding
- Fixed infinite SP loop if you find the trap in the hangar's door
- Fixed a combat bug in Al-Akia if you have the Mindshield ability
- Fixed ending notes after blowing up the temple for Balzaar.
- Fixed issue with Faelan appearing in Meru's ending scene after he's been killed.
- Fixed low-resolution journal issues
- Tweaks to torso attack:
- DR bypass is now 40/80 (normal/critical), from 25/75.
- Costs 1 AP less and THC penalty reduced to 10 from 15.
- Normal attacks increase chance to damage armor by 25.
- AI stops attacking legs if the THC is high enough and switches to other attacks.
- AI does head attacks if the THC is very high, regardless of the helmet DR.
- AI does more aimed torso attacks against heavily armored opponents.
- Crossbows do more damage on head attacks, and less damage on legs and arms.
Patch 1.2.0.0123 (18 April 2016)
- Huge performance increase in Ganezzar, minor boosts in other locations.
- Animation speed now goes up to 4x.
- Separate animation speed for combat and exploration.
- If a crossbow is loaded, there's a new icon that shows the number of loaded bolts in the inventory screen.
- You can see the weight of equipped items.
- You can reload crossbows in the inventory.
- Pressing "R" reloads the last used ammo in crossbows.
- Added intro art to Zamedi.
- Added option to hide skill tags in dialogue.
- Added new camera option: follow player character.
- You can set the cameras mode for combat and exploration. For example, the camera can follow the player's character when he/she is moving in real time, then switch to free camera in combat.
- Fixed infinite XP with the Ordu's Keeper of Tales.
- Fixed double training from Tiresias.
- Jellyfish artefact properly removed when used to power up the ship.
- Fixed issue with Rusty and the journal in TG4 if you chose the lore option with Levir.
- You can no longer fast travel out Ganezzar's arena, breaking the quest. Improved cameras for the quest.
- Fixed early quest ending in TG questline in Ganezzar if you don't kill Faelan, kill Levir and then open the gates for the aurelians.
- Fixed issue with Nasir's Gem quest if you visited the Villa before getting the quest.
- Fixed a rare case of Esbenus not being considered dead if killed via "perception" option with Dellar.
- Power tube properly removed on activating blue steel mode in Teron's mine.
- Fixed double combat SP in TG4 fight.
- Fixed minor issues with Zamedi's guardin ending plus double XP if you try to exit during combat once he's dead.
- You can no longer defeat the stone guardians by stair hopping. They will properly follow you.
- Fixed issues with spiking the wine with alchemy in Teron's mine.
- Scoped crossbow in aemolas village now checks for piercing and barbed as well.
- Fixed issue with climbing in Camilla's house if you failed the throwing check.
- Carrinas will now speak to you about the temple when he joins HC as templar.
- You can no longer sell the power armor helmets when you have it equipped.
- Slides buttons properly show next or close depending on if there's another slide after it.
- Fixed issue with traps in TG7.
- Ending a conversation that starts a combat using the numbered keys no longer locks the middle mouse camera rotation until a right-click is made.
- Fixed collision issues with Teron Palace's floor.
- Added some missing thieving SP.
- Fixed several minor issues and typos.
- Hellgate's bomb crafting check is 6 (from 7).
- Ganezzar zealot persuasion streetwise check is 12 (from 14).
- Visiting the bandit camp, mining outpost and Darius tomb grants a small amount of SP (3 each).
- Winning the game with Lucius in Teron's tavern grants 1 civil SP.
- Added some civil SP for finding the mantra in Teron's Palace Adventure.
- The plague interaction in Ganezzar grants 1 or 2 civil SP (success and Great Success!).
- Scoped crossbow description mentions the extended range + the new attack.
- Potent poison duration now 5 (from 6).
- Bolas and nets Critical Strike chance based on throwing skill, not CS.
- Tweaks made to training: You only have combat SP to distribute, each combat grants some extra combat SP, new tutorial messages.
Patch 1.1.0.0172 (22 February 2016)
- Sneaking & Stealing
- Spearman Kit
- Expanded Endings
- Improved Camera & Interface Resolutions
- Balance tweaks, bug fixes, and minor improvements
- A new game is recommended for proper functionality of the thieving opportunities
- Added sneak animation to movement in areas in which you are sneaking around (for example, Camilla's house in Teron).
- Added lots of opportunities for thieves, especially inside inns and markets. Successful use of them grants civil SP.
- Added a personal stash at inns in all cities.
- Added extended ending slides for locations like Zamedi, Inferiae and the Monastery for men endings.
- Added extended ending slides for characters for men endings.
- Implemented smoother camera movement (V-Sync enabled is recommended, or the equivalent in the GPU control panel).
- Added work in progress support for 1440 height resolutions. Will be expanded to more screens and resolutions in a future update.
- Fixed Feng having wrong conversation in New Teron.
- Fixed issue with traps check in hangar door in a particular dialogue part.
- Fixed issue with Faelan and Darganus being alive when they shouldn't under certain conditions in the chosen one ending sequence.
- End of Teron MG questline properly adds Maadoran.
- Added SP for fixing the mine and travelling to Maadoran.
- Prospector's amulet quest properly removed from journal if you leave for Maadoran early.
- Fixed continuity issue with Meru as a HA praetor if you joined without asking to see the star room.
- Fixed some characters missing names.
- Fixed issue with guild combat in AG2.
- Fixed issue with Teron's Inn stairs.
- Fixed issue with characters facing north when loading an autosave.
- Fixed double reward for completing HA questline by killing Meru in Al-Akia.
- Fixed grid opacity option not working.
- Fixed wall waking in Ganezzar.
- You can no longer talk to Flavius in TG3 if he's dead.
- Fixed climbing check in AG5.
- Fixed being stuck on the gate roof in TG3.
- Most traps now deal higher HP damage and lower constitution by 1 (can be recovered via Healer). Permanent HP damage removed.
- Healers now charge more when stat damage is involved. Price goes up depending on the number of stats point to heal.
- New slide for Miltiades when he fails to become a lord in Ganezzar due to Pancratius zealots.
- Added custom dialogue window image when blowing up the temple.
- Fixed not being able to exit arena after fighting Kadmus.
- No dead bodies before fighting Kadmus.
- Fixed Reggie slide.
- Fixed issue with Al-Akia and Meru.
- Fixed issue with containers when loading old savegames.
- Fixed portrait ratio in ending slides.
- Fixed issue with Feng's portrait appearing in Mercato slides, removing Feng's text in the process.
- Improved some of the sneak trigger checks.
- Fixed MG building second floor not appearing in your first visit as MG member.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading a savegame in Aemolas village.
Patch 1.1.0.0018 (21 January 2016)
- You can now buy barbari and numeri armors and helmets schematics in the exotic emporium.
- Expanded the temple interior, with new interactions needed to reach the chamber.
- Added ambushes for extremely low reputation with factions.
- Added Cyrus in the MDN AG building, with training and a small insight on his relationship with the guild.
- Improved endings flow.
- Added a new ending sequence for "Chosen One" characters.
- Improved engine performance and stability.
- Fixed infinite training from CT trainers.
- Widowmaker has proper portrait.
- Fixed description of axe and critical strike skills.
- Fixed issues with reporting to Senna after betraying Glabrio in TG9.
- Fixed issue with men ending playing when killed Agathoth for Balzaar using the reactor.
- Fixed issue with not being able to leave Al-Akia if you destroyed Maadoran.
- Fixed issue with Darista not giving SP after AG9.
- Fixed passability in temple exterior.
- Fixed issue when returning to Inferiae and Azra speaking from beyond the grave.
- Fixed lack of combat SP in TG ambush fight.
- Fixed Zamedi demon not leaving the tower when you gave him the ring and escaped.
- Fixed issue with Cyrus not leaving after you betray Levir to Gaelius, allowing you to do TG6 after working with Gaelius.
- Fixed several inconsistencies regarding mentions to dead people.
- Added some missing SP.
- You no longer get the "arena champion" ending after the temple if Maadoran was destroyed.
- Basil and arena challengers notifications no longer appear if Maadoran was destroyed.
- Ganezzar arena heals stats as well.
- You can now charge the respirators via interaction.
- You can reinforce barbari and numeri armors.
- Acid, liquid fire and bomb prices lower.
- Tweaked hardened leather icon shape.
- Added combat SP for killing Zamedi Guardian.
- Increased The Arch event SP.
- Lowered max damage of bombs.
- Agathoth body DR +1, shield DR -2 (8/8 now, 7/10 before).
- Agathoth strength reduced by 1.
- Agathoth hand attack damage reduced a bit, increased CS chance by 10.
- Tweaked arena challengers.
- Decreased dodge CA passive chance, increased block full block chance.
- Lowered spears hardness, increased other bonuses (THC/Passive).
- Reduced DR of leather armors, increased hardness.
- Tweaked stats of metal armors.
- Improved stats and equipment of Ganezzar arena characters.
Patch 184.108.40.206 (09 November 2015)
- The extra content in the previous build was translated into Russian
Patch 220.127.116.11 (03 November 2015)
- Added a conversation with a loremaster in Ganezzar tavern.
- Added conversation with Darista after AG questline is finished by siding with Hamza.
- Continued Basil's questline, with extra fights and monetary rewards.
- Added 3 contenders for the arena championship.
- Added more training opportunities, especially when part of a faction.
- Added a capes trader in Maadoran.
- Added open hoods to several NPCs (like Varro).
- Right click on slot selects weapon.
- Fixed random crash on level switch after extended play.
- Fixed building collision on Maadoran slums.
- Fixed SP exploit from fixing laser generators in HGT.
- Fixed SP exploit with Livia if you first talk to her during TG3.
- Fixed issue with Old Teron palace conversation triggering on MG Teron.
- Fixed issue with "half-blocks" still getting secondary effects, like arm injury.
- Fixed issue with looping troops training in IG6 under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue with gem quest and fighting solution.
- Fixed camera issue when talking with Hagnon's replacement in Ganezzar throne room.
- Fixed issue with cellular regeneration triggering Carrinas temple ending.
- Fixed issue with temple elevator not working when sent to see the lords under some conditions.
- Fixed several narrative inconsistencies created by bugs.
- Fixed issue with inferiae when returning via hole when the demon is alive.
- Fixed issue with passability in Library chamber.
- Agatai and Lucius training increase CS skill value if under 6, else +10 training rating.
- If you fail sneak check during Mercato's ambush, you still get the other options instead of fighting.
- Added "Nothing personal, just business" when killing Darista for Lorenza.
- Monastery elder has lockbox key, as intended.
- Made Quintus Brothel bigger.
- Increased Arena monetary rewards.
- Slightly reduced Saross prospector combat abilities.
- Rebalanced speech checks in TG questline, generally lower, bigger influence of streetwise.
- Increased size of arena in Caer-Tor, rebalanced fight against barbarians.
- Tweaked traders inventories.
- Slightly increase combat SP for several fights.
- Tweaks to AG4: charisma + impersonate checks for sum, beggar path available without failing impersonate check.
- Increased Barbari fight difficulty (arena).
- Gave a dagger to Gaelius.
- Poison only applies when damage is dealt (you don't lose the strike).
- Bolas properly disable defensive skills.
- Weak poison no longer overrides stronger poison.
- Axe savage blow is 25% bonus (from 30%).
- Improved bash cs chance, removed power bash.
Patch 18.104.22.168 (22 October 2015)
- adds Russian localization
- New Path: Praetor can get a strong poison for the mine from Dellar.
- Added better cape icons.
- Added healer and blacksmith fast travel points on the maps.
- Improved the map quest’s flow. If you couldn't talk to Antidas about it, you can talk to Abukar and he’ll send you to Domitius.
- Changed Hellgate lasers generators’ position, lockpick required, disabling gives civic SP. You can disable them without going through lasers first.
- Fixed minor journal issues.
- Fixed issue with Hector’s quest when you met him via Claudia.
- Fixed issue with being transported to Senna's house when you talk with him at the palace.
- Fixed issue with the blank slide in Maaadoran endings.
- Fixed issue with HD achievement and blowing up Al-Akia.
- Fixed TG fence in GNZ having no items.
- Added a few missing combat SP.
- Fixed issue with Hellgate’s constructs not activating.
- Fixed issue with the bolter and aimed attacks.
- Fixed a rare issue in monastery storm walls fight.
- Fixed issue with animation speed setting not applying.
- Fixed rare start-up issues.
- Tweaked reputations in Teron.
- Tweaked Praetor’s monetary rewards.
- Thieves in TG2 have more arrows.
- CS partial failure with mine guard lowers his HP by 20 (was 10).
- All players start with some basic crafting schematics.
- Bash has better chance to knock down.
- Constructs have slightly bigger CS chance, lowered damage.