Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Patch 1.4.5 (02 May 2018)
- Removed Google Analytics.
- macOS build now supports 64-bit.
- Minor localization fixes.
Patch 1.4.4 (09 September 2016)
- XInput now enabled by default on Windows (bypasses some controller problems with Windows 10 Anniversary).
- Fixed phantom inputs when using XInput.
- Fixed -debuginput launch option not working when XInput is enabled.
- Added -disabledpad launch option to disable default mapping of the d-pad.
- Updated input device profiles.
Patch 1.4.3 (29 July 2016)
- Added debug option to get more information about attached controllers (available by launching with the argument “-debuginput”)
- Updated input device profiles
Patch 1.4.2 (13 July 2016)
- Better handling of unknown controllers.
Patch 1.4.0 (13 May 2016)
- Four player support!
- New playable character skins
- Difficulty balances
- Automatic support for many controllers (including PlayStation controllers) with no need to manually remap buttons
- Support for XInput controllers and rumble (Windows only)
- Displays PlayStation button prompts when using PlayStation controllers
- Better compatibility with non-standard controllers
- Ability to cap frame rate when vsync is disabled
Patch 1.3.2 (22 January 2016)
- Better handling of save errors
- Added warning prompt when users remap a button using a controller not assigned to that player
Patch 1.2.0 (23 November 2015)
- Two new difficulty modes: Beginner and Veteran
- Smoothed out some difficulty spikes
Patch 1.1.4 (07 October 2015)
- Connected gamepads are now listed on the "Controls" screen
- Changed Windows fullscreen mode to be exclusive
- Fixed health capsules in wormholes potentially being out of reach of metal spikeball weapons
- Updated text
Patch 1.1.3 (15 September 2015)
- Fixed debug camera controls still be accessible via [ ] keys (oops!)