Update 1.3 (04 October 2018)
- Added additional free key binding functionality.
- Added Nintendo Switch Pro Controller support.
- Added Windowed Fullscreen Mode.
- Added resolution up- and downscaling support.
- Fixed an issue with the Chromaton Golem’s ‘Grapplehook’ ability. (DLC: The Chromaton Chronicle)
- Fixed an issue where legendary items would be dropped twice.
- Several additional bugs and glitches fixed.
Update 1.13 (05 October 2018)
- Improved the GUI controls when using a gamepad.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to equip an item into an incorrect slot.
- Fixed a bug which caused items to disappear when escaping from prison.
- Fixed a bug with the ‘Guild of Steel’ puzzle.
- Fixed a bug which caused ‘Imperial Tombs’ sarcophaguses to be non-interactive after saving and loading in certain situations.
- Fixed invisible walls in ‘Burial Grounds’.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to kill certain NPCs under special conditions.
- Fixed the calculation for the offhand when dual wielding.
- Fixed a bug with the Blind Demon for the ‘Guild of Steel’ quest.
- Fixed a bug when interacting with Graabak.
- Fixed a bug for weapons with the ‘Slay’ attribute.
- Fixed some minor collision bugs.
- Fixed some minor text and localisation bugs.
Update 1.12 (13 September 2018)
- Fixed the Imperial Staff Quest
- Fixed NPCs in Kyallisar
- Fixed the Dracon Tamer achievement
- Fixed a problem with the Mausoleum disappearing under certain circumstances
- Fixed a problem with the Sewers map
- Fixed a problem which made it impossible to open the door in the Catacombs of Thole
- Fixed several localisation issues
Update 1.11 (05 September 2018)
- Fixed a bug where players were no longer able to switch characters (e.g. after defeating Darmok)
- Fixed a bug where players got stuck while solving the rolling boulder puzzle in the Outlands
- Fixed a bug where the locked arena door icon disappeared before facing Zaar
- Fixed several localization issues
- More fixes and balancing issues have been addressed