System Shock: Enhanced Edition --- Enhanced
Patch SPU-1.1.8 (29 October 2018)
- Fixed crash on some screen resolutions when using software renderer.
- Fixed bitmap rotation when viewing objects with large viewing bank angles.
- Fixed crash on Discord version after SDK update.
Patch SPU-1.1.7 (03 October 2018)
- Fixed audio bug when XMIDI sequence not found.
- Fixed enhanced/classic controller switch bug.
- Fixed camera static causing random crashes.
Patch SPU-1.1.6 (03 October 2018)
- Fixed configuration file kexengine.cfg not being detected on APPDATA folder
- Reversed mod priority order list (load order now happens bottom to top)
The Source Port Update (7th September 2018)
- For the first time ever, System Shock has been rebuilt from the original source code as a FREE update to all owners of the game!
System Shock: Enhanced Edition features:
- Higher resolution support up to 4K widescreen mode
- Mouselook support
- Rebindable keyboard/mouse/joystick commands
- Adapted to Nightdive's KEX engine
- Support for both Direct3D and OpenGL
- Option to switch between hi-resolution Mac assets and the original DOS assets
- Official support for fan missions and fan mods
- New unified options menu that allows changing preferences before gameplay
- Adjustable FOV (Field of View)
- Smoother camera rotation and translation
- Improved control scheme which allows faster and streamlined experience
- In-Game remappable keys with three profiles to choose from: original controls, custom controls, and lefthanded controls.
- Many original game bugs fixed.
We hope you enjoy this free update for System Shock: Enhanced Edition!
Hotfix 1e.16 (6th February 2018)
- A Crash on Game Startup,
- End Boss playing too fast,
- Rare inability to save on 1TB+ hard drives.
Patch 1e.16 (gog-4)
- Added French and German audio