[WIN] Internal Update (24 April 2018)
- updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
Patch 1.50 (22nd June 2016)
- Use the 'Scouting Report' to get rumors of adventure in early game.
- When the game starts, some unknown points of interest have their FOW revealed, giving players extra info about the surrounding region.
Increased Intelligence of Minor Race Units
- Minor Units will no longer clog up roads!
- If they don't have a destination (ie. they're not moving) and the tile they're on is a Road, then they will find a nearby non-road tile to move onto.
Late Game Unit Scaling
- Units given from quests will join you at a level that matches your progress in the game.
- Before, units would join at a fixed value (normally Level 1). In late game, this made them nearly useless, as the first battle they get into they'd get one-shotted. Now, when a unit joins you, they will be given a level of 60% of whatever your strongest hero is (ex. If your best hero is a Lvl10 Tandis, then the new quest unit will start at level 6)
- This does not apply to Pioneers. You still need to be careful with them.
- Players were getting to points in the game where Flagons weren't dropping any more. Since these are pretty vital to potion-making, we've added some useful recipes unlocked by the Alchemist Improvement.
- 'Glass Flagon' recipe - Costs 2 Crystal
- Crystal Flagon' recipe - Costs 10 Crystal
- Players can now destroy improvements to rebuild them elsewhere.
- Added X button to the 'Built Improvement' icons in City Details to destroy an improvement.
- Game will prompt you whether or not you want the building destroyed.
Gameplay / Balance
- Fallen Apprentice can now cast Bewilder and Confusion
- All Drakes now have the 'Deadly Bite' Ability
- Raised the Mana costs of 'Crusade' (Raised Mana cost from 50 -> 130) and 'Destiny's Gift' (100 -> 250)
- 'Alchemist' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 10 Refined Crystal
- 'Alchemist' also unlocks recipes for the various types of Flagons
- Scribe' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 15 Refined Crystal
- 'Jeweler' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 5 Metal / 5 Refined Crystal
- Drogon and Xi teleportation abilities now work correctly if those units are stationed in a city.
- All Trained Units can now properly equip weapons