Besiege [In Dev]
Update 0.85-10458 (30 July 2019)
- When middle clicking on a picked object in the logic editor, it will focus on it
- Added an option for disabling the focus effect
- Completely removed GameAnalytics
- Ripple now moves with the focused object
- Fixed a problem with level editor/AB gizmos glitching when the camera was too far away
- Explosions no longer unconstrain movement on certain objects
- Fixed respawn zone picker behaviour
- Cannonball is now returned to the projectile pool with the right scale
- Build zone highlights properly when selected out of sim
- Chat and invite button no longer disappear in sim
- Focus effect is now time scale independent
- Resolved SP Ipsilon archer pooling issues
- Fixed vacuuming causing issues on Pertinent Tower
- DeselectAll and RemoveObjects now processes the selection in the right order, so it retains the last selected block when undoing
- Fixed a problem where the rope would inflict machine damage when exiting sim
- Removed positional threshold for spring/rope since it had a few drawbacks
- Simplified spring/rope cylinder math
- Fixed a problem where trying to update an existing machine would result in an empty screen
- Cleaned up timestamp code for sorting
- Freezing Frontier only triggers in campaign mode or for the local machine
- Fixed not being able to place blocks after refocusing on the client
- Fixed deselect undo not being created when removing blocks
- Improved middleclick focus algorithm
- Moved fire overlap code to physics update
- Fixed a problem where deselection of level objects wouldn't remove gizmo
- Reintroduced a lost spacing of loading a machine to mimic the timing of before but making it elapse slightly more time
- Fixed modded blocks not having a BlockDamageType when necessary
- Fixed UndoActionScale not taking a previous position
- Fixed and generated modding documentation
- Added game controls rebinding
- Added optional new controls
- Sorting file browsing bidirectionally for both date based and alphanumeric sorting.
- Added Level Mountain Barrier
- Added Level Revolving Monolith
- Respawn Zones + Set Respawn Event added to level editor logic system.
(This allows you to change where a player can respawn, perfect for checkpoints or random spawn positions.
It works by using the event "Set Respawn" in level editor logic, selecting the build zone of the machine to respawn,
and selecting the Respawn Zone object you want the player to respawn in on next Respawn event.)
(Set Respawn does not respawn the player, it simply sets where to respawn. This allows checkpoints to be cached easily.
If you want to set a new respawn point and immediately respawn the player,
just use the Set Respawn event first and immediately trigger the Respawn event targeting the same machine after after.)
(Remember setting respawn only does anything when the target machine is in simulation, with "OnLevelSimulation" trigger logic happening as levels start,
and levels start before players technically are simulation yet, setting spawn instantly on a level start doesn't do anything.)
- Steering Hinge now has an auto-return toggle to make those steering creations a bit easier.
- A simple steering tutorial is now found in zone 3 and camera controls tutorial has been moved to zone 2.
- There is now a subtle sound for highlighting islands in the level select screens.
- AB now has a small "Ground" button next to position as well as the gizmo ground handle on the transform tool gizmo.
- A couple of levels were reordered in Valfross to make sure it ended with a fitting level, this means that Penitent Tower is now the last level of Valfross, and Mountain Barrier is featured earlier in the island (to be exact where Penitent Tower was before), this means Mountain Barrier might show up to some people as already beaten.
- Besiege will now better attempt to detect your system language and set itself to that language the first time you launch it.
- Rewrote fire system to use an optimised overlap evaluation instead of extra simulated physical trigger bodies to improve performance and consistency when many objects are on fire.
- Removed superfluous and old setup related components and sub objects from blocks to somewhat improve performance.
- Ipsilon Knight models updated to fit more with the later styles.
- AB Duplicate selection button now appears as part of the AB drop down on the top bar.
- AB and Level Editor gizmos now snap always correctly to the end rotation and position when snap/grid is enabled.
- Instead of a Duplicate button on the main AB bar the Machine Keys Display toggle is now present like it is on the non AB bar.
- Updated Steering Hinge model and texture
- Updated Piston model and texture
- Updated Suspension model and texture
- Slight update to Rocket model and texture
- Making the title screen planet rotate to better feature the current island in progress
- few control bindings have changed
- Improved logging of multiplayer issues.
- Slightly tweaked Old Howl Battlefield.
- Tweaked Marksman’s Pass to improve difficulty for newer players.
- Improved one of the ingame fonts.
- Removed superfluous components and sub objects from Southern Shrine statue.
- Tolbrynd knights now correctly run when on fire.
- Ipsilon archers were made to run when on fire.
- Updated Pin Block and Large Wheel tooltips to accurately display the default keybinding.
- Updated Flying Block tooltip to be more clear the default key is ‘O’ and not 0.
- Limited multiverse names to 32 characters.
- Removed Herobrine.
- Fixed a server freeze/crash error caused by when evaluating which blocks had to reinitialize their cluster links after moving it with an AB tool resulted in the machine getting stuck on the server since it was waiting for updated cluster results.
- Fixed an issue where blocks falling through the floor or that were otherwise under the floor would be included in the camera focus position, resulting the camera to be pushed beneath the ground.
- Fixed an issue with local clusters after using AB that wouldn't recombine clusters of now solidly connected blocks.
- Fixed a problem cluster evaluation where block proximity would not use the correct radius.
- Clusters for your machine are no longer evaluated for blocks not in your machine.
- Improved undo states for both AB and Level Editor transformations tools, where it will correctly compare quaternions before adding a transformation undo state.
- Fixed a problem where Mirroring blocks so they flip direction (like wheel spin direction), but with no physical change present, they wouldn't add a correct undo state for said block.
- fixed a problem where rotating machines with AB at above 60 fps would make blocks move independently towards the center.
- fixed a problem with the AB rotation tool gizmo where it would jump off into the distance instead of staying correctly centered.
- fixed a problem where using the paint bucket would display to other players in multiverse the entire machine or none of the machine being painted instead of just the selection.
- Now combines AB paint bucket messages to a single message for multiplayer to avoid skin paint related desyncs.
- Fixed a problem where entering simulation before a skin has finished loading it would never seemingly finish loading during simulation.
- Fixed a problem where the block Skins menu wouldn’t have the background and page selection correctly during initial uses.
- Fixed a problem where similarly those would incorrect if you added a skin through explorer.
- fixing a slight memory leak related to grabbers
- fixed short log blocks not receiving skins correctly
- Fixed skins not working on non-local machines (for other players)
- fixed a problem with ingame warnings staying too long or even permanently
- fixed Level Editor and Advanced Building gizmo not snapping correctly to the object after transformation.
- Fixed brace mirroring undo bug by correctly resetting pos/rotOffset on non-local client machine before applying
- Undo events are now processed in reverse order to ensure consistency
- Fixed several issues with dragged blocks and braces
- Fixed Braces sometimes loading with the wrong rotation compared to saving. Furthermore braces should be consistent between singleplayer and multiplayer now.
- Fixed an issue where springs and rope would slide slowly away from their starting positions as the machine moved.
- Fixed an issue where after many respawns machines would look to be shaking, stuttering or not moving as smooth, and performance would slightly be worse. Cause Machine didn't call RemoveRunningMachine when respawning, resulting in block updates being called too often after x amount of respawns.
- Cannons now correctly use ignition events across network.
- Refined Block transform caching system for multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where arrows would be on fire when reused from a pool by a crossbow
- Fixed various issues with arrows for both singleplayer and multiplayer, including better fire catching delay, and actually receiving the ignition event for clients.
- TimedRocket now sending ignition event correctly to clients as well so it can never be ignored.
- File Browser Title line break correctly with long titles, but only when there is a search bar in the way.
- Correctly resets timescale variables when NetworkAddPiece::OnClientStop is fired
- Only saves config when OnApplicationQuit is fired
- Various optimizations to the BalloonController and SpringCode cylinder/contraction calculations
- Improved machine bounds calculation.
- No longer updates bounds when moving a build zone with a player inside it.
- Blocks are now placed faster when loading and cloning machines in multiverse.
- Improved performance of title screen water.
- Fixed an issue where drills and saws would result in an error when attacking certain stationary objects.
- No longer tries to update center positions for machine every time undo/redo is executed if it doesn’t have to.
- Improved TimeSlider::DeltaTime calculation by removing unnecessary multiplications
- File browser no longer stays open when loading a level with limited machine selection as the limited options are presented instead of the normal file browser.
- Rope and Winch now correctly destroys a winch section when the block it’s connected to is destroyed.
- Fixed Spring and Rope getting stuck midair when it’s not connected to blocks at both ends.
- Cutting rope in multiplayer now snaps the rope instead of popping the balloon, where before it would have inconsistent behaviours for clients and hosts.
- Now correctly reversed the variant name for the chicken level objects.
- Fixed an issue where copying curly snowy grass tuft to grass patch messes up the parameter panel.
- Updated some chickens in Ipsilon because there were slightly completely broken.
- Updated some Yaks in Tolbrynd as they were sorta borked like some chickens.
- Used a grace period to avoid accidentally scrolling over the keys in Machine Key Binding window and rebinding several keys very quickly.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when dragging with middle mouse button it would also focus an object if the cursor highlighted that on button release.
- Improved Z Fighting issues across blood spatter and explosion marks on ground.
- Quests screen now correctly updates to the correct language when language option is changed
- Fixed an issue where Center of Mass and Symmetry Pivot gizmos would disappear when another player entered sim, additionally the skins label on the bottom bar for the active block would disappear.
- Fixed some overlapping text in some block tooltips for some languages.
- Fixed a problem where custom levels in multiplayer wouldn’t reset certain objects correctly due to an interpolation error.
- Newer ranged AI will attempt to not launch projectiles straight up to hit targets below them, to avoid hitting themselves in the face.
- fixed incorrectly loaded modded block from level machines.
- fixed an error when hosting, disconnecting, rehosting and entering level editor settings while having modded blocks.
- fixed an issue where arrows shot into kinematic or even potentially moving objects would still be actively damaging things, fx. Resulting in driving over arrows damaging wheels.
- Changed startup sequence so it no longer needs IEntryPointHandler, but uses delegates scripts can subscribe to instead.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the missing skins warning prompt wouldn’t have the background encapsulating all the missing skins.
- Fixed an issue where variable names in the level editor wasn’t checked for validity and where the name wasn’t sanitised properly.
- Fixed an issue with Japanese localisation where ≤ and ≥ would appear incorrectly in the logic module.
- Tolbrynd tents always leave their broken scorch mark now again.
- Fixed some problems with old AI not setting the correct pose/animation in relation to the current state.
- Fixed a problem where the player could focus the camera on Sandbox environment resulting in the camera leaving the map.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t focus click on other players machines in building mode in multiplayer
- Cleaned up rich text formatting in various text fields.
- Fixed a minor problem where you weren’t able to use the pyro god tool to light things on fire while displaying a win screen.
- Changed several variables and references that will now appear as "Deprecated" when writing mods in an IDE like Visual Studio.
- Added ModIO.SerializeXml and ModIO.DeserializeXml methods
- Fix UriException when trying to convert paths with mixed path separators to a relative path in ModIO
- Fix being unable to use / to specify the root mod directory. And potentially other possible problems in ModPaths.GetFilePath.
- EntityAI now have fields for hardcoded names
- optional breakForce added to BasePoint in block mod xml
- Merged TimeSlider and TimeSliderObject, and added TimeSliderView for UI handling, myDeltaTime and myTime variable changed to deltaTime and time accordingly.
- Added and implemented onMachineChanged, onMachineModified and onMachinePostLoad delegates to ReferenceMaster.
- Added OptionsMaster.dontIgnoreBlockBeneathGround that can be used to change the machine simulation center calculation to allow having blocks beneath the floor be included or not.
- Added OptionsMaster.scrollBindingEnabled that can be used to start and stop when the scroll wheel is accepted by the Overview Mapper and Options menu.
Patch 0.75-9199 (21 September 2018)
- Russian, Japanese and Chinese localisation fixes.
- Fixed missing localisation for 'missing mods warning'.
- Fixed sizing issues with text on the settings drop down.
- Fixed sizing issues with zero g button in various languages.
- Fixed a potential issue with the analytics message on startup.
Patch 0.75 (21 September 2018)
- Implemented new language options, with official languages:
- Updated Modding Documentation
- Added CreateResource methods to ModResource to allow loading resource only known at runtime
- Added OnMachineSimulationToggle Event
- Added ModIO.OpenFolderInFileBrowser method
- Added LifetimeMultiplier to Spewing Module particle systems
- Added IsFrozen property to ModBlockBehaviour
- Adding points for modded blocks now appear in the correct position and rotation (Requires mod blocks with adding points to be updated manually by the author!)
- Improving Advanced Building transformation cluster recalculation, i.e. reducing lag when using AB tools.
- ModIO now returns relative paths for relevant methods
- Now displays a capsule when debugging capsule colliders for modded blocks and level object xmls
- OnPrefabCreation is now also called on the stripped block prefab
- FlyingBlock now correctly displays under locomotion in the Machine Key Overview
- Improved assetbundle loading for mods
- Fixed an issue with shooting module for mods, when switching between host and client
- Paint bucket tool always shows pages now
- Various modding documentation improvements
- Fixed an issue with spinning module for mods, when using non infinite acceleration
- Physics are now disabled on modded entities when physics toggle is not used.
- Once more implemented a fix for disabling blur when hiding UI
- Fixed Achievement "Who needs gears anyway" to be "Who needs a mechanic anyway", and using the correct category of blocks.
- Fixed a problem withing joining when having a block of a disabled mod set to hidden
- Fixed a problem with loading data on certain blocks
- Fixed a problem with uninstalling disabled mods
Update 0.70 (13 August 2018)
- Implemented Achievements
- Implemented Official Modloader
- Block modding, Level Object Modding and regular mods
- Implemented Skin Paint Bucket Tool for Advanced Building
- Added a warning notice when using a portrait style aspact ratio (height > width)
- Added warning to unlimited FPS option
- Added steering tutorial to level 3
- Added rconpassword to BesiegeConfig so servers can set it
- Past explosions and blood bursts won't be created when going from local to global sim
- Tower level (11) is now set to 50% completion
- Balloon machine(and others) breaks when copying over in MP
- AI obituary names removed from MP
- Queens Fodder now requires 70% of killing instead of 90%
- Fixed bug where machines with poles would disappear after breaking
- Blood will now remain once the block is iced, fired or transparent
- Optimized perforamnce in win screen appearance
- Filebrowser will now try to resolve the thumbnail from /objectname.png if there's no thumbnail present in Thumbnails folder
- Chat view now correctly blocks Enter when user is typing
- Moved close button in MV menu next to menu panel
- Moved camera tutorial from level 3 to level 4
- Removed armor in tomb in level 37
- Subscribed steam items will be checked if they're installed, if not they won't show in the filebrowser
- UploadDialog is destroyed after disconnecting
- Canon AI is throwing errors when no target is found
- Some blocks don't sync the correct length when copying the machine
- Fixed pole length issue (balloon and other machines)
- Clicking timescale as client in local sim doesn't save
- Sometimes the blood doesn't show up on clients
- Fixed win screen flags not waving
- Changed chimney smoke particle scaling
- Object stays selected after hitting sim
- Panels don't freeze when connected to wooden poles
- Disabling grab static still grabs static objects
- Dust quad doesn't always parent to the phys goal correctly
- Drag selection doesn't work correctly after changing resolution
- Emoji's throwing errors in any TextField
- Fixed issue where you couldn't download subscribed level folders
- Fix analytics window going out of render bounds with portrait resolutions
- Undoing preextended piston shouldn't do intersection check
- Camera WASD doesn't work with 0 timescale
- Thumbnail destination defaults to Documents when trying to open a non-existent Thumbnail
- Camera no longer moves at different speeds depending on framerate
- Moving into rotated build zone with unlimited FPS causes interpolation issues
- Fixed main menu planet rotating at different speeds depending on framerate
- MV title positioned wrong when UI scale is 50%
- No longer deactivates collider on last 2 levels in Valfross
- When the peasant with the torch gets killed he turns pink
- Snapped rope when when the connected rigidbody was destroyed (rocket rope bug)
- Advanced build tools sub options don't collapse (sometimes)
- Buildbox Intersection check doesn't get called in Voting mode
- Explosion now correctly unparents itself from the block when level isn't simulating
- TransformEvent runs further/shorter depending on framerate.
- Fixed repeated particles on CropBushWheat prefab.
- Fixed Island 'intro' rotation changing speed based on FPS.
- Fixed NextZone not showing correctly in SP
- Fixed a bug with win screen when joining as spectator
- Made sure the FileBrowser only closes when going into simulation in Playlist mode
- Decreased the offset of the broken "Simple Wall" prefab so it doesn't jump too high in the air after spawning
- Making fire from rocket stop if it's exploded by external component
- Resetting level entities after they're destroyed throws errors
- Transform over time (lerp) events not working in local sim
- Keymapper button 'a' character over "info tooltip"
- Machine Redo button tooltip missing
- Fixing cinematic camera working more nicely with the new settings
- Fixed an issue where one couldn't upload level folders
- Region selection missing when Steam isn't active
- Overview doesn't close when opening the FileBrowser
- Chat and invite buttons don't move with the triumph bar
- Win screen doesn't show when client in sim wins the level and host joins
- Win screen doesn't move when others are in global sim and you exit
- Thumbnails are low quality when config is set to low quality
- Blocks don't link well when FPS is unlimitted
- FileBrowser doesn't "deselect" item when moving up/down a folder
- Published items don't show (sometimes)
- Making sure the bomb holder and half pipe let bombs slide on them without exploding so easily
- The Linux version will be updated as soon as possible
- In-game options menu is accessible using Esc key
- New full options menu with several new features:
- Better Resolution options
- UI Scaling down to 100%-50%
- Framerate unlock, 30 lock, 60 lock, 144 lock
- FOV Slider
- More Antialiasing modes
- Shadow levels
- Shadow dynamic resolution levels
- Shadow render distance
- SSAO Quality levels
- SSAO Intensity
- Bloom Intensity
- (And ofcourse all the options you already have)
- Improved modular UI consitency (Widget pooling)
- Icon's no longer use mip mapping to look sharper at some resolutions, but can look slightly pixelated
- Pin now attaches to wheels and cogs again
- Making saved file names be remembered in the file browsers input field
- A fix to workshop item updating issue due to naming
- Cannon projectile fixes ensuring cannon balls won't collide with barrel at low time scales
- Fixing reload event block animations in certain scenarios
- Fixes to the Machine Key Binding Overview to fix certain groupings
- Now shows directional descriptor for blocks with two directions when grouped in the Machine Key Binding Overview
- Fixed a couple of trees in Sandbox that were static
- Fixed certain peasants having magenta colored particles when knocked out
- Fixed braces not updating their end point data correctly resulting in alternate rotations upon loading machines.
- Fixed Reloading event based on ammo types, last update had any specific ammo type working for all. All ammo, Random Ammo, and specific ammo now all work appropriately.
- Fixed flipping a block sound missing
- The wooden pillar prefab now responds correctly to movement, physics and breaking.
Patch 0.66.0-7835 (5th June 2018)
- The Linux version will be updated as soon as possible
- New Key Mapper Implementation
- Improved Transform Lerp’s precision for clients
- Reloading now informs the client as to which type of ammo was used.
- Implemented internal logic to exclude certain entities from Enter/Exit trigger events.
- Streamlined GetSimEntity with IDs.
- Randomize event now targets multiple objects.
- Randomize event now generates a single random value as opposed to generating a new random value for each target.
- Grabbers with “Grab Static Only” now works correctly
- Fixed physics discrepancy with Grabbers in invincibility mode.
- Fixed soft-lock caused by clients leaving while the Timescale was 0.
- Fixed ‘Brace cube’ visual flickering and improved shadows.
- Fixed issue that prevented the ‘Limited Machine Selection’ window from opening when the option was enabled.
- Fixed graphical interface issue in the Network Settings.
- Fixed issue with Level Editor tools.
- Fixed various problems with ‘Filebrowser’
- Fixed problem where projectiles wouldn’t despawn on clients.
- Fixed Cannon Block stabilization and fire rate.
- Fixed ammo and reload types not networking when changed by clients.
- Fixed issues with finding links on large modded creations.
- Fixed reset entity trying to reference itself in consecutive events
- Fixed resetting multiple times causing duplicate entities.
- Fixed ‘isDestroyed’ checks for entities when transforming.
- Added 2 new campaign levels to Valfross
- Added a LAN option to joining and hosting servers in Multiverse.
- Made only intended objects show up in thumbnail generation for levels and machines.
- Networking connections will now be recreated when joining/hosting.
- Fixed Advanced Building's unlinked global translate and rotate single step by clicking.
- Fixed an issue with copying block mapping data.
- fixed jittery Lerped Transform event on none physics enabled objects at lower timescales.
- fixed error from opening a level with a name that is 1 letter long.
- Overhauled the file browsing system for levels, machines and skins
- Wing block updated visual
- Wheel block updated visual
- Grabber block updated texture
- Flying Block updated visual
- You can now use the ESC button to close the Multiverse screen
- Wheel, Propeller, Small Propeller, Wing, Slider, Grip Pad, Small Wheel, and Larger Unpowered Cog now all show slightly being affected by freezing
- Added "Basic", "Advanced" and "Built with Mods" machine tags
- Added extra security to ToggleBT::Set
- Added message data length verification to some of the network message processing code
- Re-added fire avoidance by default.
- Fixed Scaled Rocket Center of Mass
- Calls proper update methods after resetting machine rotation
- Fixed NREs after auto removing brace
- Fixed MyBounds for modded blocks
- Fixed weird edge case where the machine middle calculation couldn't find the starting block
- Fixed NRE edge case when last selected entity is null
- Added nullchecks to Entity transform tools in case one of the entities is (currently being) destroyed
- Deleting and duplicating now uses the transform caching system
- Fixed machine rotation stepping
- Center of Mass updates correctly when build zone is moved
- Machine tools gizmo now uses AddPieces centerOfObject instead of MachineCenterPos (latter doesn't update while machine is calculating clusters)
- Fix for the StructuralPhysJoint in MP because of a prolonged FixedUpdate when a lot of wheel are involved
- Fixed purple smoke from 3 AI prefabs
- Undoing machine move now correctly updates the gizmo
- Fixed SoundOnClick and CanonBlock trying to play a disabled sound source
- EntityLogic::UpdateLogic now checks if the current event is within the events range
- Made rotate tool more sensitive
- Deselects everything when Machine::PostLoad is called
- No longer processes BlockSelectionTool hotkeys while machine is simulating
- No longer displays warning message when FireController couldn't be found when receiving douse message on the arrow projectile
- Revised DouseFire method
- Now checks isEditingLevel when updating block tool gizmo
- Nullchecks collider directly instead of first fetching the transform in TriggerSetJoint::ConfigCheckForDoubleJoints
- Snapping is now based on current position, not the global position
- No longer tries to flush transform cache in SP when creating undo actions
- Added Pyramid primitive object to level editor
- Added Pyramid Corner primitive object to level editor
- Added ability to toggle off texture of simple primitives
- Changed AI behaviour tooltip text to be clearer
- Default Scale for Primitives is increased to 4x
- Starting a Variable dependent event that is already running will restart the event. This is intended and prevents a lot of problems that would otherwise occur. This will break some logic setups that are currently working.
- Instant Transform now happens on the same frame as it is called.
- Other players building sounds will now be affected by distance.
- Fire avoidance option reimplemented for AI
- Ipsilon brick can no longer be destroyed by rockets
- No Longer Possible to place blocks on simulation machine 1-N frames after exiting simulation
- Explosive Effects now scale accordingly.
- Fixed issue where scaled AI would not trigger behaviours correctly.
- Fixed issue where values setting position and scale got rounded off incorrectly
- Fixed case where copying a skin from one block type to another reset the block parameters
- Fixed bug where level title shadow would stay visible
- Fixed typo in piston block description
- Fixed problem with detecting whether the player is in menu after disconnecting.
- Fixed issue where uploaded machines did not retain their tags when updating them
- Fixed Inconsistency with copying old logic and new rebuild logic
- Fixed bug where copying a Trigger could cause the texture to mess up
- Fixed problem where Scaling tool's visual could break in some cases
- Fixed inconsistency when transforming deactivated objects
- Fixed case where resetting a BuildingBox's position would cause machines to intersect which would normally not.
- Fixed issue where resetting an objects that starts deactivated would make it active.
- Fixed problem where sometimes Setting a value in a TransformEvent would not display the change.
- Winch can now be burnt
- Changed a bunch of objects to scale uniformly to avoid collider deforming
- OnExit Trigger now correctly detects if a player respawns while inside it.
- Fixed case where blocks would not connect while the player or server experiences lag
- Fixed problem where the Repeat event would continue infinitely if count was set to uneven numbers.
- Fixed issue where transforming Wind would not move the area where the force was applied.
- Fixed thumbnails not showing on Mac
- Fixed bug where Extended Pistons would be folded upon machine load.
- Fixed NRE When AI would die in some situations.
- Fixed issue meaning Host/Client Machine could rotate itself when entering sim
- Fixed typo in Spring block mapper
- Fixed Small propellor not taking damage
- Small Rock object now has a collider
- Fixed bug where TransformEvent's would desync slowly (Faster if the Server had lag spikes)
- Guardian Column now properly scales
- Fixed NRE when stopping sim on machine when machine is destroyed
- Fixed issue where Fireball was not on fire for clients
- Fixed bug where AI arrows did not scale for the client
- Fixed bug where physics enabled objects, when reactivated, was not tracked on the client side.
- Fixed bug where Local transformation on wind did not have the intended effect
- Trigger Enter will no longer be triggered by static objects starting inside of them, Respawning won't cause triggers to run again.
- Fixed issue where Value would show 0.00 but was not actually changed.
- Galaxy texture now follows the player even if timescale is 0
- Fixed case where wind would apply force differently from above or below.
Patch 0.60.0.6437 [Windows and macOS only; Linux Coming Soon]
- Added Arrows to Timeslider when FPS is low, indicating it should be reduced. (30fps)
- Fixed issue T1177 Error caused by Rotating blocks in Sandbox
- Fixed issue T1176 When evaluating UseSelf, it shouldn't assume there are any targets
- Fixed issue T1175 TriggerActivate shouldn't be called on the clients
- Fixed issue T1174 Fixed BraceCode.RemoveBrace error
- Fixed issue T1169 Reset Event will not run in some cases.
- Fixed issue T1170 Sometimes players can't switch teams in playlist mode when machine modification is off
- Fixed issue T1171 Bounding boxes don't always fade correctly
- Fixed issue T1166 Low FPS caused by IPHostEntry errors (Mac)
- Fixed issue T1162 Translate (and Rotate) Machine is still available in Playlist mode if it was active before switching
- Fixed issue T1185 Joining players are visible, even if they enter the wrong password
- Fixed issue T1180 Move into buildzone arrow does not disappear when hovering over it while entering sim
- Fixed issue T1173 Hashtags in machine/level filename result in very odd behaviour
- Fixed issue T1172 Mirror tool visual breaks when pressing Alt
- Fixed issue T1158 Spelling Error In Server Management(edited)
- Fixed issue Fixed Machine, Level and Folder images not being shown correctly
- Fixed issue T1196 Physics Tiles break's to easily in MP
- Fixed issue T1207 Balloon strings are getting out of order
- Fixed issue T1203 Reload Player wont work if there is a wait event before it is activated.
- Fixed issue T1195 Zones 15 and 34 say Next Zone instead of Next Island
- Fixed issue T1194 Flags on campaign map have transparent backgrounds
- Fixed issue T1190 Triggers with 'hide visuals' off are still invisible in Playlist mode
- Fixed issue T1186 Red Tents in Zone 24 can't be destroyed with fire.
- Fixed issue T1187 Tents in Zone 9 can't be destroyed by fire.
- Fixed issue T1208 Some Blood stays visible
- Fixed issue T1191 Resetting AI after death doesn't initialize behaviour
- Fixed issue T1193 NPCs in Sandbox can't be set on fire or killed by arrows
- Fixed issue T1205 Joining another game while hosting causes occasional crash
- Fixed Mac crashing on startup
- Fixed nre from walls and wind.
- Fixed next zone button not working
- Fixed blood z-fighting
- Fixed case where rotating host machine sporadically would cause a slight desync in machine rotation
- Fixed OnDeactivate not running correctly in relation to wait and TransformEvents
Patch 0.60 (12th December 2017) [Windows & Linux - macOS coming soon]
Patch 0.45 (21st April 2017)
- Adds two new Valfross campaign levels, along with some bug fixes
0.42b Changelog (20th January 2017)
- Added missing Template skins
- Fixed an issue where the Log block couldn't receive a skin for the short version
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze if a cannon was fired too early when starting simulation
- Fixed Camera resseting to center everytime a block was placed
- Fixed an issue where the symmetry pivot would reset its position in unwished scenarios
- Fixed an issue where skins on balloons wouldn't load correctly on the rope
- Fixed an issue where rockets would have their trails blocked by the rocket itself
- Fixed an issue where dragged blocks added to rockets would be applied an uninteded force after the rocket exploded
- Fixed an issue where camera would focus on a wrong point upon entering levels
Patch 0.42a (20th January 2017)
-Optimized a subset of the machine scripts to potentially pose less problems, primarily in relation to mods.
-Fixed an issue with the grabber.
Changelog V0.42 (20th January 2017)
- Added Crossbow Block
- Added Log Block
- Added Vacuum Block
Updated Models & Textures for the following blocks:
- Shrapnel Cannon
- Bomb Holder
- Balloon Rope
- Rope & Winch
- Fixed fire smoke effect bug
- Fragments now maintain material properties
- Fixed flipping issue with Steering Hinge
- Fixed Piston extension/contraction inversion error on copy/paste
- Fixed an issue with Undo/Redo system
- Fixed an issue with balance in level 35
- Attempted to fix fleeing issue in Zone 38
- Fixed freezing zone in sandbox to cover entire area
- Fixed an issue with spamming simulation at level load
- Fixed error with tree crown interpolation offset
- Fixed bug where a block with no joints can’t take damage
- Melee Axe enemies now apply a force to what they hit
- Fixed damage texture for wooden pole
- Fixed bug with damage texture intensity exceeding 100%
- Fixed Yak colouring
- Boundary grid now correctly updates in build mode
- Fixed an issue involving the rope & winch in Zone 37
- Fixed rotation issues with rope & winch and braces
- Slightly improved Cannon precision in certain set ups
- Fixed all bugs and added invisible ghosts to make it look like there's bugs
- Optimized a subset of the machine scripts to potentially pose less problems, primarily in relation to mods.
- Fixed an issue with the grabber.