Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
Patch 2.080 (10 January 2018)
- Added new little story campaign
- Added Spanish localization
- Improved optimization
Patch 2.065 (23 August 2016)
- Improved water shader.
- Animated compass during sea battles.
- Redistribution of sail crew upon selling a ship.
- An error with incorrect price for upgrading troops.
- An error with negative balance in the card game.
- Inability to join a faction while possessing its letter of marque.
- Duplication of player’s party upon mooring in some ports.
- An error with guards in the “Ships hijack” mission.
- Bomb quantity after finishing missions from the Suspicious man.
- Some errors in localization.
Patch 2.064 (22 June 2016)
- New button for extinguishing fire on ships. During sea battles this option can be used to order your crew to extinguish flames on the ship. While they are busy doing that, they can’t reload cannons or shoot.
- AI getting “stuck” with the player on some of the city locations.
- Optimization for the “Arson ships” mission.
Patch 2.063 (17 June 2016)
- Fixed ships getting stuck near Cuba island.
- Fixed a bug causing city raids ending incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug causing error messages of incorrect animation.
Patch 2.062 (10 June 2016)
- Added information regarding boarding party number on ships.
- Fixed incorrect times of day in some missions.
- City missions can now be played in new city locations.
- Fixed a bug causing missing ships in sea fights (if the problem persists, please make sure you’re on the latest version and send us your dxdiag).
- Improved pathfinding on the strategic map once more (please let us know if you still experience this problem).
- Fixed problems with relations between receiving weekly report and getting captured in slavery.
- Fixed incorrect call of the coastguard menu after getting imprisoned.
- Fixed a bug with multiple governors’ imprisonment in sea fights.
- Fixed a bug causing governors not hire any troops.
Patch 2.061 (1 June 2016)
- New option to dismiss secretaries, officers, suppliers and treasurers.
- New environment sounds for quarries, mines and sawmills.
- Pathfinding and jamming problems near islands on the strategic map.
- Bug causing automatic release from slavery after a weekly balance report.
- Bug causing the “Pirate’s daughter” storyline’s incorrect start.
Patch 2.060 "All Hands Ahoy!" Free DLC (30 May 2016)
- Illegal horse races with no rules — ask Suspicious man about them if you're interested.
- Story campaign — pirate adventure about love, revenge, rise to power and killing Spanish governors.
- Unique city locations for each faction.
- Adult content in pirate taverns — be sure to turn it off, if you're playing with kids.
- City raids — if you need some money and have some thugs in your party, but you don't feel like risking everything for a siege attack, this is an option for you. Quickly raid a city, killing innocent people and grabbing everything of value.
- New interactions with ships in the sea — you can try trading with other ships or instigate a ship's crew to throw their officers overboard and join you as pirates.
- New multiplayer mode “Hunger Games”.
- Removed numerous jamming points on the global map.
- Improved AI behavior in land sieges.
- Improved calculation algorithm for boarding parties.
- Added button for quick access to trading convoys.
- Fixed imbalance in prosperity for cities.
Patch 2.055 (12 May 2016)
- Added new possibilities for breaking out of imprisonment:
If the player has his own faction, he’s able to send a message to hide governor. After this, an army of the player’s faction comes to his rescue.
If the player is allied with any other faction, then one of that faction’s governors will buy him out after sending out a message.
- Bugs related to sailing on the sea on the strategic map, as well as inaccessibility of some bays.
- Incorrect display of the natives’ items in inventory.
- Captain getting stuck in the “Ship stealing” mission.
- Bug related to movement in sea on the strategic map.
- Fixed routes for trading convoys on the strategic map near the harbours:
- Caratasca lagoon
- Key West
- St. Croix
Patch 2.040 (25 January 2016)
- New mission "Assassination from the roof".
- Shotgun weapon class: Blunderbuss and Blunderbuss Pistol.
- Animated moving clouds.
- Ability to choose a ship for sinking after accepting another ship to the player's fleet.
- Additional experience for completing quests from town's board.
- Ability to change facial features for the female character in the face editor.
- Traits for player's companions.
- Notification about an empty bank account.
- Sudden death of sailors during boarding fights along with allies.
- Removing of ships with zero crew number.
- Errors in Russian localization.
- Errors in AI behavior in the siege locations.
- Chance of getting imprisoned for officer-managers (Treasurer, Secretary etc.) after a fight.
- Assignment of an unknown captain during fleet autoselection when coming back to the harbor.
- Bug related to giving orders to a governor with no units in his party.
- Random ship renaming after changing player's fleet flagship during a battle.
- Ships/patrols getting stuck near Biloxi on the strategic map.
- Sapper getting stuck during the "Blowing up mine" mission.
- Missing particles for the pistol used in the "Killer Nun" mission.
- Bug related to the damage calculation dealt to player's ships during sea sieges.
- Bug related to hiring veteran lancer in the player's faction.
- Bug that caused negative HP for ship hulls.
- Script error upon promoting units in the player's party.
- Quest distribution bug when the player is the leader of his own faction.
- Display bug related to sails on the medium galleon.
- Bug related to cannonballs not flying out of the front cannons on some ships.
- Bug that prevented players escaping sleep menu in the cabin.
- Functional for calculation and transferring of goods to the player's party when capturing ships after boarding fights.
Patch 2.030 (30 December 2015)
- Ability to save items in a chest in your cabin and mansion.
- Drummers appear in player's army after creating his own faction.
- Ability to buy and use cavalry spears in multiplayer.
- Fencing around the pier in the town location.
- Rich dresses for governor's daughters characters.
- Bug in the "Killer nun" mission that let players restart the mission by pressing Tab.
- Behavior algorithm for assault cavalry — now it rushes to engage enemy in a melee fight as quickly as possible. Ranged cavalry will continue to shoot from afar, keeping their distance.
- Upgrades for automatic repairing of ships.
- Bug that prevented "Engineer" skill taking its effect during ships repairing in sea battles and on the party screen.
- Minimized probability of the "player's double" bug appearing. If you still experience this problem, please let us know.
Patch 2.020 (21 December 2015)
Update notes 2.020:
- Added new mission “Killer Nun” (available from “Suspicious man”).
- Changed locations “Mansion” and “Brothel”.
- Added new animations for hookers.
- Improved global map’s texture.
- Improved additional options for escaping from slavery: your character can be freed, if he’s imprisoned in one of his own faction’s plantations/mines, or if he’s the owner himself. Besides, the player can be set free, if the owner of a plantation/mine is a governor that belongs to the faction allied with the player.
- Balance changes for bows in multiplayer.
- Bugs in diplomatic options available through “Secretary”.
- Bug that caused ships taking names of characters or troops.
- Bugs related to smuggling — now you shouldn’t have trouble fighting off customs officials (in case you’re still having problems, please let us know).
- Opened sources for the module system.
- Added 40-page guide for working on mods for the game — located in main directory.
Update notes 2.010:
- "Canyon" land battle location, also known as "two bridges and stuck AI".
- Bug that caused characters to say "Yes, cap" to the player.
- Logical error in the dialogue with smugglers ("Dialogue with no exit function").
- Fixed fleet disappearance when entering and leaving harbors on some systems.
- Fixed a bug related to manual ship renaming.
- Lowered characteristics for guards on mines during escapes.
- Changed "escape" mechanic — every failed escape increases the probability of "amnesty" (we'll talk more about it later).
- Changed text description and lowered number of guards for the "Burning ships" mission.
- Increased number of thugs in the "Mine capture" mission.
- Simplified fleet management when entering and leaving harbors — ships are automatically added back to the player's current fleet.
- Two new maps for multiplayer (deathmatch) - "Camps" and "Ruins".
Patch 2.0 r7062 (11 December 2015)
- Fixes for character models.
- Fixes for shipyard's textures.
- Fixes in quest texts.
- Updated credits.
- Updated locations names for the Russian version.
- Updated animations for female characters.