Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Update 1.19 (27 August 2019)
- Silver Hazmat - new opponent in the game, based on Gas Tank:
- HP +80%
- Exp 340
- Speed 1.1
- Increased drop rate for Gauze
- Live events on/off - added functionality to turn off live events
- New option in Options -> Online -> Live events. Defaults to "on"
- Visible only during Live Events (change only possible while in main menu, during game grayed out)
- Turning Live Event "off" works for all (current & future) events
- When joining game to host with different setting, game will toggle setting accordingly to the host. Changed setting will remain after session ends (so if player have Live Events "off", joins someone with Live Events "on", his setting will remain "on" after session ends and will have to change it from main menu).
Update 1.18 (10 June 2019)
- Early game difficulty tweaks
- Late game difficulty tweaks
- Minor UI additions
- Added a new exotic mutation to an infected type
Update 1.17 (30 May 2019)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to sometimes crash on Windows 10
- Minor bug fixes
- General build stability increased
Update Content Drop #10 hotfix (28 November 2018)
Update Content Drop #10 (30 May 2018)
Content Drop #10 is here.
Become a mysterious survivor known only as Badlands Rider. Chase down enemies in your signature buggy and bury them deep with a new machete, crossbow and shotgun.
Update Content Drop #9 (17 May 2018)
Content Drop #9 is out now.
Let the Masquerade continue!
Select one of the four new players in your stash and hide behind the masks of Torero, Woodworm, Superstar, and Intimidator.
Update 1.16.0 (28 March 2018)
- Added new Player variants
- Added a new enemy
- Added a new weapon
- Added a new game mode
- Added a new blueprint
- Added the Simplified Chinese language support
- Minor bug fixes
Update 1.15.0 (19 December 2017)
Dying Light stealth has just been redefined!
Equip your pistols with the silencer and don’t worry about noise anymore. Now your gunshots won’t attract the enemies, which creates completely new stealth opportunities - especially at night.
How to get it:
- Your character needs to be at least level 12;
- Talk to the Quartermaster to get the blueprint;
- Find required parts;
- Craft one of the two pistols with the silencer attached;
- Unleash your rage… silently!
Psst! Don’t forget that silencer-equipped pistols need a special kind of bullets, called the subsonic ammo. You have the best chance to find them in abandoned police vans.
- Added 2 new pistol blueprints featuring the silencer
- Added subsonic ammunition for the silencer
- Added a “What’s New” section in the main menu
Update 1.14.0 (16 October 2017)
Dying Light’s Content Drop #1 – “Lethal Inventions”
Dying Light’s Content Drop #1 brings three brand-new weapons alongside three special bounties needed to unlock these lethal inventions.
- New Axe – Fenris
- Bounty: Bloodlust
- Fenris gains bonus damage for the next swing whenever it cuts off an opponent’s limb, which makes it perfect for fighting a stronger enemy accompanied by a group of weaker ones. Just cut off a weaker enemy’s leg and gain additional power to attack the tough guy.
- New Knife – Kuai Dagger
- Bounty: Rise of the Phoenix
- A very light knife made of jade. It fits the hand so well and weights so little that it allows the runner to reach their maximum speed. Simply string parkour moves together to get an incremental speed boost.
- New Revolver – Last Wish
- Bounty: Ace in the Hole
- What makes the Last Wish special is her final shot mechanic. Land consecutive headshots to increase the firepower of your bullets. Score five headshots in a row for a massive 6th shot.
More information on this and future content drops are available at http://www.dyinglightgame.com
Patch 1.13.0 (27 July 2017)
Dying Light’s Content Drop #0 includes a new faction of soldiers set to cause havoc in the Old Town, Mutated Goon - a new zombie enemy, new player outfit called ‘Hunted’ and a new weapon - ‘Harran Military Rifle’. The new content is available by updating to the latest version of the game.
More information on this and future content drops are available at www.dyinglightgame.com.
Patch 1.12.2 (13 June 2017)
- Fixed item duplication when selling many items of the same kind
- Repairing action after basic and power attacks disabled
- Fixed blue Volatiles not being counted in the Old Town challenges
- Fixed lack of SMG ammo in certain shops
- Disabled safe zone penalty counter if all players are killed during Invasion
- Fixed the guaranteed spit stick exploit after successful Ground Pounds
- Fixed the charge attack exploit of spinning on the spot while sprinting
- Disabled Hunter’s ability to immediately trigger another charge attack after the player evaded the first one
- Disabled Death From Above against the Night Hunter when he is in the water
- Fixed FPP auto-shotgun reload animation glitch
Patch 1.12.1 (23rd January 2017)
New tobii eye tracking features:
- Clean UI
- Extended view
- Auto pause
- Dynamic light
- Automatic interaction with gaze
- Flashlight control
- Muilti-throw with gaze
- Aim with gaze
- Throw with gaze
- Interact with gaze
- Zombie awareness
- Vault with gaze
- Climb with gaze
- Auto-climb when sprinting
Get more info at https://tobiigaming.com/games/dying-light/
Patch 1.12.0 (6th September 2016)
- Various stability improvements (including co-op)
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Various balance tweaks regarding Be the Zombie mode
Dying Light: The Following DLC fixes:
- Fixed losing buggy parts after playing Be the Zombie
- Fixed buggy paintjob replication
- Minor fixes improving balance
Patch 1.11.2 (25th April 2016)
- Fixed an issue with disappearing buggy paintjobs in co-op
Patch 20th April 2016
- Various stability improvements, including co-op
Dying Light: The Following fixes:
- Fixed a rare bug causing loss of all equipped car parts during a Be the Zombie match
- Added support for new DLCs