Patch 2.0.3483 (03 January 2018)
- Performance improvements when damaging frequently (e.g. the Ritualist's Gravity Well)
- Fixed some translation problems in German & Spanish
Patch 2.0.3461 (25 September 2017)
- Performance improvements when multiple enemies are present. Most observable in the forest areas.
Patch 2.0.3456 (25 September 2017)
- Performance improvements.
- Minor content & visual fixes.
- Reminder: if possible, avoid using wifi for online play - a LAN cable will give you a better online experience.
Patch 2.0.3376 (03 July 2017)
- Completed Chinese language support.
- Added some missing translations (mostly in Japanese)
- Performance improvements for levels with many enemies
- Minor dialogue & content fixes.
Patch 2.0.3287 (19 April 2017)
- Added Simplified Chinese and Japanese language support.
- Snowdancer is immediately available to play with after you unlock her.
- The Arena is immediately available to play after you unlock it.
- Discovered recipes will now always display correctly.
- Updated some translations (mostly in French).
- Reminder: if possible, avoid using wifi for online play - a LAN cable will give you a better online experience.
Patch 2.0.3267 (27 February 2017)
- [Online] Data transfer is generally reduced (better stability)
- [Online] Struggling connections might now have strange visual glitches, but will disconnect less often.
- Reminder: if possible, avoid using wifi - a LAN cable will give you a better online experience.
Patch 2.0.3240 (1st February 2017)
- [Online] Increased the server data cap for online multiplayer games (number of disconnects in games with more than 2 players is reduced).
- [Online] Fixed an issue that caused disconnects in the first few minutes of the game.
- Small content fixes.
- Translations of the Eternal Echoes content are updated for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
Patch 2.0.3192 (8 December 2016)
- Opening the keybinding panel in the graveyard no longer prevents you from logging in on the new game screen.
- Fixed a problem where Ashur's arena couldn't be accessed in the graveyard right after finishing a journey, requiring a game restart.
- Fixed some graphical issues with the interact panel in the graveyard.
- Freezing attacks now freeze enemies even on the final blow.
- The Snowdancer's Imposing Grace upgrade has a reduced range, and no longer pushes allies.
- The Snowdancer's ice trails don't show in front of foreground objects anymore.
- The Songweaver's speed buff no longer breaks her shields.
- Snow Puppets beyond the third now replace previous ones, rather than being prevented.
- Fixed the Witch's attack speed in certain directions.
- The Witch's Pulse upgrade now stuns enemies for the right amount of time.
- Fixed an issue where running out of energy while in a wolf lunge would cause the Druid to knock back enemies while walking around.
- A second attack hitting on the same frame will no longer ignore invincibility frames.
- The Snow Spirit enemy no longer appears in the jungle.
- Enemy animations should no longer sometimes loop while frozen.
- Reduced the difficulty of the harder Mardokh battle.
Patch 2.0.3108 (25th November 2016)
- Disabled using Tab in the Graveyard scene, since it broke inputs.
- Added proper text descriptions to a new constellation ("The End")
- Fixed a handful of places where playing in French resulted in errors.
- Arena now plays music.
- Health bar no longer disappears in the arena if you open & close options.
- Made it less likely to get stuck in the final boss area, if you choose snow.
- Removed a few places where mashing buttons could get you stuck.
- Added a confirmation prompt to the final myth unlock screen.
Patch 2.0 - Eternal Echoes (22nd November 2016)
- New Snowdancer player character, who ice skates and casts frost magics
- New Snowlands area with new characters, encounters, and the troubled One Voice village
- New meta-game story, including a new final boss
- Revive your old characters in a new 'graveyard' level
- Unlockable endless arena challenge
- Difficulty settings, for those looking for an increased (or reduced) challenge
- It's only in English presently but we'll be updating with our usual 6 languages in the coming weeks.
Patch 1.1.2827 (19th October 2016)
- Contains a fix for some people getting stuck (game unplayable) sometimes in occasional mountains.
Patch 1.1.2727 (27th September 2016)
- Minor update to end screen.
Patch 1.1.2688 (14th September 2016)
- Occasional remaining blank spots in the world map were removed.
- Adjusted final myth to have more chance of unlocking new constellations.
- Added an indication of confirm key when the myth is shown.
- Enemies will no longer spawn inside walls or other obstacles.
Patch 1.1.2629 (24th August 2016)
- New Feature! You can now see a description of your active buffs in your stats panel
- Triggers on controllers can now be bound in keybindings
- Found & prevented a crash that could occur during the final constellation display
- Fixed an issue displaying certain character memorials’ text
- World maps will no longer have weird blank spots in the mountains
Patch 1.1.0 (09th August 2016)
- Online mode is now out of Beta!
- Dialogue cursors online are in the correct position.
- Initial dialogue is now shown online too.
- Druid totem shows correctly when dying as a dog.
- The sky in adventure maps looks much better now.
- Buttons in the Constellation Sky are now clickable.
- World Map locations are now clickable.
- The Gilgamesh encounter no longer sometimes cuts off your mountain path.
- Constellations should no longer appear to unlock multiple times.
- Character classes, costumes, and speaking with animals or ghosts should no longer appear to unlock multiple times.
Patch 1.0.2547 (28th July 2016)
- Online mode now has keybindings available! (This took a lot longer than we thought.)
- Keybindings in general work much better overall. (This also.)
- A new beetle type dwells in the desert! The Quarrier Queen is tougher and shoots three sun orbs instead of one.
- Various NPCs will now reference your past heroes by name, if they were of the same hometown or biome.
- Leaving and re-joining online lobbies should cause fewer issues.
- Several online dialogue desynchs were fixed.
- Character costumes will synch better online.
- A camp freeze due to button-mashing should no longer occur.
- Steam invites should now work even when the game isn’t open yet.
- Key indicators hint how to Join Game or how to change keybindings.
- The results text for cooked dishes that give Intellect bonuses will now display correctly.
Patch 1.0.2482 (23rd June 2016)
- (Online) Several fixes for getting stuck in dialogues or upgrade shop, especially in limited/slow network conditions.
- Songweavers should check the Mangroves for a new loyal friend - the Mulberry Toad familiar.
- Fixed an issue with the Witch’s stab attack on non-default costumes.
- Sun cult enemies are now affected by the Druid’s vines.
- Hometown selection is now a proper vote.
- Lots of optimizations! The game should run more smoothly on most machines.
- The Rat is now the Fox constellation, for you Cunning heroes out there. Old legends might still call you The Rat though, if they were generated before this patch.
- Translation into all 6 non-English languages, for the post-launch encounters and other text.
- Better fade-out and fade-in transitions between scenes.
- More and better sound-effects for various enemies, including Mardokh.
Patch 1.0.2382 (01st May 2016)
- Revised the opening cutscene at the game’s start, to more accurately reflect the game’s content and themes.
- French language: All cutscenes feature new French voice!
- Six new encounters can be found in the wild, with one new cave and three all-new characters, including wrestling with Gilgamesh himself.
- Your camp can be visited by six more characters as a follow-up to encounters -- including finally using that old Anzu feather.
- Three new camp activity random encounters have been added (one each to Hunting, Keeping Watch, Stargazing).
- The cost of tier 2 and 3 upgrades has been reduced from 100 / 200 to 75 / 150.
- The Ritualist’s accumulates dark orbs while you aren’t shooting, letting you fire off a whole volley of orbs quickly! When out of orbs, her firing rate reduces significantly.
- The Ritualist has a new upgrade, Dark Reservoir, which increase the number of orbs that can be held.
- Ingredient pickups no longer drop if they’ve already been unlocked.
- The environment music resumes after boss music ends.
- Fixed an issue where visual damage effects from fire weren’t appearing in the right place.
- (Online) Players should no longer get moved from their positions when entering / leaving caves.
- (Online) Enemy attacks from the boar and vulture are applied more consistently.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where one of Humbaba’s attacks wasn’t being applied for remote players.
- (Online) Kills / deaths are attributed to the right players.
- (Online) The spirit guardian’s bomb attack applies properly to remote players.
- (Online) The Witch’s Blood Charge skill properly shows its visual effect online.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where ingredients picked up during a playthrough wouldn’t show as unlocked for remote players.
Patch 1.0.2297 (16th May 2016)
- (Online) IP entering has been replaced with a 4-number Lobby code.
- (Online) Occasional failure to close the shop panel doesn’t happen anymore.
- (Online) Even less disconnects than before.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where some enemies would only be present on the client.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where some projectiles (such as the tornado) would last forever in camp.
- (Online) Loading screen doesn’t get players stuck anymore.
- (Online) Arenas no longer occasionally double up the enemies.
- (Online) End-of-game character myths and constellations match on all clients.
- (Online) Fixed a couple of cases where dialogues could be accidentally skipped without voting, leaving the other players behind.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where player could be revived while alive, causing visual glitches the next time they died.
- Made it clearer when players are stunned by enemy attacks.
- Boars have more aggressive behaviour!
- Charging enemies can no longer be stunned while charging.
- Saved games more reliably generate the same adventure map on successive loads.
- Of interest to those who can speak with spirits, the Blade of Chance encounters have been revealed on the world map as "Old Shrine". You can also now talk with the Blade of Chance, after restoring her regalia.
- Mardokh will no longer sometimes spawn twice.
- In 4-player games, some players will never be kicked out of the final battle with Mardokh.
- Fixed an issue that let players cook multiple times in camp.
- Some players who could not redeem their Black Cat or Phoenix familiars can now do so.
Patch 1.0.2232 (04th May 2016)
- Spellblade Boost! The Spellblade’s slash attack now uses a heavier 1-2-3 combo, with the third attack always releasing a tornado.
- Sun Cultist Boost! The Sun Cultist’s swipe keeps enemies away more effectively.
- The Sun Cultist’s meteor can be used more easily now, but watch out for friendly fire!
- (Online) Some visual effects that weren’t playing before are now triggered properly online.
- (Online) Several optimizations! Online games should run into fewer lag issues.
- (Online) Adventure award badges are now synched across all players (Rowdy, etc)
- (Online) Online disconnects should happen a lot less frequently now.
- (Online) Health bars don’t occasionally stick to dead enemies anymore.
- (Online) Error messages are more clear when the server could not be reached.
- (Online) Occasional unbreakable smashables are a lot less frequent now!
- (Online) Canceling cooking a recipe with the mouse doesn’t get you stuck anymore.
- (Online) Some hidden opals don’t disappear online anymore.
- (Online) Updated instructions on how to play online.
- The “Shieldo” mushroom enemy has new, improved behaviour, including improved ‘shield’ detection and a vulnerable state. Hit ‘em while they’re closed!
- The Phoenix familiar is now available to those who purchased it, and/or visited our PAX East booth. To keep up on future limited-time offers, join our monthly newsletter[eepurl.com]!
- The world map runs more smoothly.
- Visual improvements to several landmark scenes: Tyrant’s End, Bridge of Heaven, Salt Flats, and Raw Embers
- Fixed an issue with the fox familiar in camp.
- Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck at the loading screen for some generated world maps.
- Fixed an issue where fire damage was often being 100% resisted by some enemies and by players (watch out for friendly fire!)
- AI and animations have been improved for several enemies.
Patch 1.0.2158 (15th April 2016)
- (Online) Whole new connection method! No port forwarding necessary. Please let us know if it is working for you!
- (Online) Fixed an issue where Steam Invite wouldn’t work properly in some cases.
- (Online) Number of opals is better synchronized across players.
- (Online) Fixed players sometimes getting stuck waiting for the hometown selection screen.
- (Online) NPCs that only showed on one client before should now synchronize properly.
- (Online) Fixed an issue where entering or exiting caves would sometimes spawn characters in the wrong place.
- (Online) Better camera behaviour for clients when entering new levels.
- (Online) Familiar and enemy animations sync their walking direction more reliably.
- Upgrade shop can now be used with the mouse.
- The dance button is now included in the keybinding/controls menu!
- Enemy attacks in progress will no longer continue while the pause menu is open.
- Loading a game that was saved on the final day and then losing to the boss now shows the proper ending rather than going to camp.
- Fixed an issue where some enemy AIs could stall.
Patch 1.0.2134 ( 07th April 2016)
- Save file load fix
- Vsync toggle enabled
Patch 1.0.2126_2 (05th April 2016)
- Updated link for Port Forwarding instructions