Patch 1.3 (07 May 2018)
- Fixes bug with shadows rendering on macOS High Sierra.
- Minor bug fixes.
Patch 1.2 (06th September 2017)
- Added Polish, French and Russian language support.
Patch 1.1 (17th May 2017)
- We redesigned the procedural world generation. We still have the same amount of content in the game, but a single playthrough will now be significantly shorter and feel less like a grind to play to the end. (Yes, there is an ending, if you haven't seen it yet. It's pretty cool.) That also means if you want to replay the game a second or third time, you will see more content that you previously haven't seen before.
- Some of the puzzles could previously end up being very frustrating in some procedural configurations. We did a lot of polishing to the puzzles to fix that in the new version.
- As a final thing we have polished some of the writing to keep it shorter overall and flow better with the game.
Patch 1.0.2 (20 April 2017)
- Added Simplified Chinese language support.