Patch 1.1.3 (06 June 2018)
- Hi there! Thanks for buying and playing Downfall in recent times. We've gone ahead with a much needed update that improves graphics and memory settings via winsetup.
- Save games from earlier versions are not compatible. Sorry about that. You will need to use Galaxy's rollback feature to roll back to version 1.1.2 or use an older installer version to continue any previously saved games. Please see the technical note below:
- Version 1.1.3 has been rebuilt through the latest version of AGS which allows for better graphics options for HD resolution systems
- Alt+Enter to switch between Fullscreen & Windowed Mode whilst playing,
- Increased memory cache, was max 100mb now max 512mb, which should help those who experience slowdown issues
- Technical note: They say lightning doesn't strike the same place twice but the problem with save games is exactly the same as the recent Cat Lady update. A certain int (stored data) within the game now conflicts with a new command inside the AGS engine, so when the game tries to check this data (when loading a game) it can't do it. It is pure co-incidence that Rem used the same line of code twice (in both games) which now leads to a conflict. We will continue to look into a workaround but have not found one yet.
Patch 1.1.2 (25 April 2017)
- Spanish translation added
- Save games from the last versions are compatible, however it's advised that you start a new game to use these (or any) translations.
- You may need to adjust the Settings (Graphic Filter, side borders etc) via setup again as they may have reverted to their defaults since the update.
- Thanks to Ignacio Parentella for writing the translation and to the community for their patience. We hope you enjoy the update.
Patch 1.1.1 (25 April 2017)
- Includes 2 new fan made translations!
- French thanks to Jugdjay and
- German thanks to HeavenSmile
Patch 1.1.0 (25 March 2016)
- This version includes 3 additional languages, Russian, Italian & Brazil Portuguese.
- Save games from previous versions are compatible - however starting a new game with a language and loading an older save game (that was saved in English) will not currently load the language fonts.