Chinese Language Update (27 June 2018)
- SUPERHOT is now available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Patch 5 update (05 May 2017)
- fixed lightmap issue on some levels
- we found and fixed the issue with "trial version" displayed on screen
- pack of small fixes for better stability and optimization
Patch 5 (20 April 2017)
- SUPERHOT is now playable in Japanese.
Patch 4 (20 July 2016)
- fixed the issue with idle enemies on level "14SERV"
- we found the missing stairs on Endless "PWRPLANT"
- rebaked lighting on Endless "PWRPLANT" to get rid of green spots
- fixed the blackscreen issue that occured when you had a corrupted save file
- small tweaks for better stability
Language Patch Update (04 April 2016)
SUPERHOT is now playable in:
- Brazilian Portuguese
We're shipping the update for Windows today, to be followed by updates for Mac and Linux next week (along with some inevitable tweaks for the translations themselves).
Patch 3 (25 March 2016)
- added option to lock physics framerate to 60fps (improves gameplay fluency on some machines)
- fixed collision issues on 'Bridge', 'Train' and 'Serv' levels
- rebaked lighting on certain levels to get rid of green spots
- proper saving of challenge progress
- small challenges flow bugfixes
- fixed crosshair staying on screen after running 'diy.exe'
Patch 2 (4 March 2016)
- upgraded KILLSTAGRAM clips quality
- fixed malfunctioning weapons when picking them right after [REDACTED]
- fixed game logic bugs in [REDACTED] challenge
- fixed various random crashes in Mac/Linux versions
- fixed occasionally missing sounds issue
- fixed occasional progress loss in Challenges
- fixed bunch of minor game logic issues
- fixed another issue with performance degrading on a high-end PCs in selected cases
- fixed v-sync halving framerate in selected cases
Patch 1 (29 February 2016)
- added a screen selection option to Windows launcher
- fixed a number of graphics glitches on Linux
- fixed an issue with performance degrading on a high-end PCs in selected cases
- fixed an issue with quality settings not applying in selected cases
- fixed an issue with game crashing at start in selected cases
- fixed an issue with replays not uploading to Killstagram for users with a plus sign in username
- fixed audio glitch in treedude
- fixed [redacted] into stunned enemies
- investigating a weird "Unauthorized Access" popup appearing on Subway level