Patch 1171 (14 July 2017)
- This update contains various minor fixes and balance updates from recent console patch update.
Patch 1170 (14 July 2017)
- Fixed : Missing shader error on interactive objects.
Patch 1169 (14 July 2017)
- Rebuild of the game to potentially address game running on 32bit windows.
Patch 1168 (14 July 2017)
- Fixed : Minor bug where chanigng language option did not reload the correct tutorial language texts if the game has not been restarted.
Patch 1167 fix (13 March 2017)
- Corrects an issue where Stamina did not deplete and users have access to all weapons at beginning of the game.
Patch 1167 (16 February 2017)
- Fixed : Possible fix for important locked door situation. (Again)
- Fixed : Re-enforced the turret durability UI refresh.
Patch 1166 (16 February 2017)
- Fixed : Possible fix for important locked door situation.
- Fixed : Another invisible wall in Murray Space Center in cetain situation.
Patch 1165 (16 February 2017)
- Fixed : Biosphere player location jump bug. (Introduced by previous update)
Patch 1164 (16 February 2017)
- Fixed : Possible fix for weapon lock up on certain situation.
Patch 1163 (22nd December 2016)
- Fixed : Heat sink part not displaying correctly on production ui.
- Updated : Pressing get all button will now trigger recycle all misc items when you are accessing the recyclers.
Patch 1162 (21st December 2016)
- Fixed : Critical stat display bug with melee weapons
Patch 1160 (21st December 2016)
- Fixed : Critical stat display bug with pistols.
- Fixed : Ranged weapon parts didn't get proper localization applied at the end to indicate which part they are.y better for the players to recognize what is on the ground since the icons are really small.
Patch 1159 (06th December 2016)
- Fixed : Lots of minor glitches with controllers. Some of them only happens if you bash buttons and sticks like mad person but they all had to be fixed regardless.
- Fixed : Dropped ranged and assembled weapons did not have proper sprites associated with them.
- Updated : The dropped items will not try and rotate back to its horizontal position. I think this is ultimately better for the players to recognize what is on the ground since the icons are really small.
- Fixed : Quantity slider UI indicator was right stick on some UI, but the actual control was using left stick. ( Controller )
- Fixed : Leo log did not show for Japanese language.
- Fixed : Fixed possible issue with item locator icon not being kept registered when game did not save with a just generated map.
Patch 1156 (08th November 2016)
- Fixed : Fixed minor production UI bug.
- Fixed : Minor UI bug with Tram.
Patch 1153 (25th October 2016)
- Fixed : Obvious version check error on last 1150 onward builds... which cased the new base layout to be loaded on Central control.
Patch 1152 (24th October 2016)
- Fixed : Other localization issue.
- Fixed : Re-enforced the check for power status on various facility controllers including remotes.
- Updated : Improved readbility of journal by adding more line spacing.
Patch 1149 (07th October 2016)
- Fixed : Some localization issues on "Other" language
- Updated : More balancing with electric resin.
- Updated : Enabled tram storage for all other difficulty levels. This is due to the reason that there are more mainstream players playing the game and it has become clear now that enabling the tram storage will help to bring better overall experience.
- Updated : Weapon durability adjustment.
- Updated : Repair bay upgrade benefit increasement.
Patch 1147 (21st September 2016)
- Updated : Placed a bed by the room next to the Central control entrance.
- Updated : Added a container with a reactor core by the generator room for easier and quicker jump at the reactor core rearch and production.
- Updated : Sleeping in the Central control is now 3x faster. ( Only for the Central control )
Patch 1146 (19th September 2016)
- Fixed : Accessing tap could cause interaction to not work afterwards.
- Fixed : Rapidly pressing buttons to bring up maps or journal like during saving game could make UI behave abnormally.
- Updated : Minor Italian localization correction. Thanks to Ciome for this one.
Patch 1145 (13th September 2016)
- Fixed : Attempt to fix the tutorial window not closing when contamination tutorial pops up while drinking from a sink. This "could" fix the other similar issue.
- Fixed : Photon grenade level 4 Simplified Chinese localization error.
Patch 1144 (06th September 2016)
- Fixed : Possible invasion being triggered when it should not. ( in some game play progress senario. )
- Updated : Cheaper metal and resin cost for grenades in expense of increased cost of other materials.
- Updated : Increased max durability of all ranged weapons a bit.
Patch 1142 (02 September 2016)
- Fixed : Tube map not showing bug caused by side effect of changing interaction code from the previous beta version.
Patch 1141 (01 September 2016)
- Updated : Attempt to fix recent inventory closer issue.
Patch 1140 (01 September 2016)
- Updated : Japanese localization has been renewed and officially supported!
Patch 1139 (23 August 2016)
- Updated : German localization is now officially supported!
- Updated : French localization has been renewed and updated.
Patch 1137 (29th July 2016)
- Fixed : Possible cause of UI lockup after using repair bay.
- Fixed : Disabled inventory and time speed control interaction during Journal, Map , Production and Reactor UI usage on Tram travel.
- Update : Improved UI interface logic to catch the cases where ground inventory won't close using ESC key.
- Update : Changed minimap normal unlocked door's color to yellow scheme so thaat they are better highlighted. Hopefully, this helps to spot the unexplorered areas a bit better.
- Update : Updated Traditional and Simplified Chinese localization upto date.
- Update : Minor Russian localization updates. Thanks to Sergey and everyone else helping. Always!
Patch 1136 (19th July 2016)
- Fixed : Wrong level indicator for mission critcial item. This was very recent changes so text needed to be updated. All localization versions has fixes so there is nothing actually needs to be done.
- Fixed : Problem with world time simulation after coming back from xxx.
- Update : Game is paused during beacon operation.
- Updated : Controller item equip has been changed to left stick button instead of dpad down. Dpad down was used in quick slot as well.
Patch 1134 (15th July 2016)
- Fixed : Production ui could stop working in certain condition after a product/research is completed. Also fixed case where progress was not updating after reloading the saved game.
Patch 1133 ( 14th July 2016 )
- New : New production tab! This isn't fully featured stuff, but it should give you enough overview on the current queued up researches and production.
- Fixed : Laser sight can sometimes go through the walls.
- Fixed : Rare bug where vision cone could lock to one direction.
- Fixed : Inventory right click can cause the other same items below it to move at the same time.
- Fixed : Equipping smaller bag can cause bug. Fixed by not allowing to change when swapping to a new bag with more items than it can carry.
- Updated : Enabled cheat console. See Steam forum for more details.
- Updated : Electric resin balancing.
- Updated : Invasion trigger issue with specific in game situation.
- Updated : Better initial loading screen.
- Updated : Additional Sprint toggle hot key options. This is experimental so there could be some bugs with this feature. Please use keyboard binding to choose the key.
Patch 1128 (08th July 2016)
- Fixed : Missing ending text files for some language. Currently just English version.
- Fixed : Env shader effect option toggle bug.
- Updated : Reaearch and production time cuted for a lots of items to speed up the game play.
- Updated : Reduced tech level requirement for first bit of ending to level 2.
- Updated : First boss charge attack speed and duration balancing.
Patch 1123 (29th June 2016)
- Fixed : Inventory bug with weight less items disappearing when inventory is full.
Patch 1122 (28th June 2016)
- Fixed : Possible solution for time flow simulation getting messed up by Unity floating bug. Implemented custom way of checking and increasing precision internally. This should hopefully fix the cases where after playing for long time, weapon cool down and production timing getting messed up.
- Updated : Increased storage weight limit to prevent inventory bug to happen when interacting with storage.
Patch 1118 (22 June 2016)
- Updated : Safety checking method for weapons not reducing heat properly.
Patch 1117 (10 June 2016)
- Fixed : One of the level in Gemini was not generating due to some weird Unity bug. Worked around it by treating it a bit differently.
- Updated : Improved random map generation speed.
- Updated : Improved random map navigation generation speed.
Patch 1116 (10 June 2016)
- Fixed : Bug by the door on the Research center.
Patch 1115 (08th June 2016)
- Fixed : Going back to Prison station can have some loading problems. ( Regression )
Patch 1112 (07th June 2016)
- Fixed : Premartian AI bug. (Regression)
- Updated : More async level loading. (less progress indicator pausing while loading)
- Fixed : Fixes minor bugs with items on the ground.
- Updated : Hides FPS label.
- Fixed : Backward compatibility with very old save game.
- Fixed : Item stack splitter UI button bug. (hack fix)
- Updated : Copied dummy English version dialog files to the other localizations to prevent the game to lock up.
- Fixed : Pop up logs and speech bug. (Regression)
- Updated : Save file format compression change. Possibly smaller save file being saved overall.
- Fixed : Bug with one of the district mission.
- Fixed : Reactor over-heat bug.
- Fixed : Initial save game getting deleted along the loading sequence when perm death was turned on. Thanks to AccessTheGamer for working with me to fix this important bug.
- Fixed : Possible solution to Viking not loading. (and others)
- Fixed : Repair bug.
- Fixed : Boss fight trigging bug.
- Fixed : Graphics setting resetting bug.
- Fixed : Recycler UI bug.
- Fixed : Elevator UI bug.
- Fixed : Level navigations bugs on couple of places.
- Fixed : Previouse update caused default use controller option. Reverted back to not use it.
- Fixed : Generating random level bug.
- Fixed : Log pop up error by the central control.
- Fixed : Missing bag on the floor upon reload bug.
- Fixed : Possible error with loading / starting new game.
- Updated : Added missing controller stack spliting feature.
- Updated : Added more info on fuel log about required special item.
- Fixed : Various bugs in boss fights.
- Fixed : Some very bad bugs that caused all sort of mis behaving for door and pickup items etc.
- Fixed : Cutscene text not appearing.
- Fixed : Various sound issue.
- Fixed : Infection spreading indicator should not appear on purified location.
- Fixed : Updated skip tutorial save game to have consistent key item containers as to start a new game from the beginning.
- Fixed : Medikit description bug where % did not match the actual value.
- Fixed : Red color for beacon were displaying as yellow on beacon ui.
- Fixed : Some boss fight game play cheat issue.
Patch 1087 (04th May 2016)
- Extended game play that let you experience personal story line of Dr.West.
- Epic boss battles with heart pounding new music scores!
- Better overall game play experience by the tightening up the previous first part of the game.
- Random floor generation. Now the important items are found in randomly shuffled floors.
- Voice over for the all cut scenes!
- More achievements and leaderboard types.
- More endings!
- Many other minor bug fixes over the previous versio
Patch 1065 (05th April 2016)
- Fixed : Controller - Possible fix for release note being shown even in the game.
- Fixed : Controller - Journal left stick affecting other selection by the equipment panel.
- Fixed : Energy drink item detail bug.
- Fixed : Some typos from logs.
- Fixed : Stun bug.
- Updated : Greek localization added!
Patch 1062 (29th March 2016)
- Fixed : Audio issue with mine ambient sounds.
- Fixed : Possible bug with empty slots being available after right clicking to move the items into the inventory when inventory was full. This will cause bug with the system where it doesn't expect this to happen.
- Fixed : Possible infection not increasing after reducing it by killing mobs.
- Fixed : Initial infection level being zero for prison start.