Patch 1.09 (22 May 2018)
- Fix a threading crash that can occur for some users on load screens.
- Fix a framerate drop when examining most objects.
- Display version number on the settings screen (currently 1.09)
- [Windows] Native support for Dualshock 4 controllers on Windows.
Patch 1.07 (07 March 2018)
- Fixed a black screen/graphic corruption issue on specific Mac models running High Sierra
- Better performance and threading on all platforms.
- Japanese language subtitles have been added.
- Miscellaneous fixes for all subtitle languages.
Update 1.06 (A) (22 March 2017)
- Added support for Cloud Saves in GOG Galaxy 1.2 and newer
Patch 1.06 (30 November 2016)
- Fixed issue where the mouse cursor would flicker or, on some OpenGL machines, would cause the mouselook to break entirely when loading a game.
- Removed unintended dialog from Free Roam.
- The "Bee Plot" achievement can now be unlocked in any mode or any day when you are stung by a bee
Patch 1.04 (14th November 2016)
- Free Roam Mode now available upon completion of the Campaign
Gives you an objective-free game world to explore, dynamic 24-hour time of day and miles of trails to hike.
- Fix issue where latest drivers for Xbox One controllers on Windows 10 had non-functional DPad input
- Various small bug fixes
Patch 1.03 (22nd September 2016)
- Added a new game mode: The Firewatch Audio Tour.
- Added "Minimum HUD" mode, hides reticule and tooltips.
- Fixed a handful of bugs where player could fall through the world.
- Upgraded the engine from Unity 5.2 to Unity 5.4 for a multitude of performance and multi-platform benefits.
- Miscellaneous world art improvements and bug fixes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.