Update 1.1.747 (14 December 2017)
- Korean language is now available in game!
- by popular demand we've added option to skip dialogues with space bar
- some minor bug fixes and polishes
Update 1.1.721 (08 September 2017)
- Minor bugfixing and performance tweaks.
Update 1.1.701 (09 August 2017)
- Note regarding Terrance mission could not be marked as complete in notebook
- Misleading information about one of the endings (day 21)
- Minor visual tweaks in the notebook
- Additional minor tweaks
- Kelly being stuck in a dialogue
- Messy font size and shape in some areas
- Few missing translations in various languages
- Wrong task descriptions for few quest
- Porn quest blockers
- Shaking NPCs
- Missing car “blocking” the fire hydrant
- Other minor stability and quality fixes
Update 1.0.610 (14 April 2017)
- Day 16. Fix for a situation when congratulations for the crowed were happening before the heist.
- Day 21: New notes and comments better explaining story related tasks.
- Day 21: Fixing the notes appearing in the recap after day 21.
- Day 19: Notes about taxis now disappear after the quest is finished.
- Global: Police Squad taking care of the caught robber now appears faster
- Global: Game balance – day length tweaks. Some days are now a bit longer to lower the tempo.
- Global: Dozens of minor text translation updates.
- Global: Few new SFX added.
- Global: Old notes are now deleted from the notepad after a new game is started.
- Global: Beat Cat mode can’t be turned on during cutscenes anymore
- Global: Minor notepad user layout improvements
- Global: A thief in a white shirt should now be properly described by the witnesses
- Global: Plenty of other minor fixes.
- Global: Alien FX support added
- Global: Logitech Gaming Software support added
- Global: Restarting the game during the first cutscene does not cause a bug now
- Global: Car searching minigame difficulty tweaked
- Global: Fixing the always expired Parking Meters
- Global: Minor GUI layout tweaks
- Dozens of lower priority bugfixes
- For Mac Users:
- Please note that Integrated graphics cards such as Intel HD Graphics or Iris Graphics are not recommended for resolutions higher than 1280 x 800 and may not allow playing in 30+ frames depending on their performance.
- For Linux Users:
- Please remember that Beat Cop on Linux requires latest drivers for your system as well as SDL2 libraries installed. Lack of those may cause problems launching the game.
Update 1.0.597 (05 April 2017)
- Language support - enjoy Beat Cop in three more languages: Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese!
- Day 21 bug - we resolved the potential conflict that appeared during few of game's endings on Day 21; now you should be able to finish Beat Cop with no issues (again)
- Some minor stability and text-related tweaks
Update 1.0.585 (03 April 2017)
- Fixing an issue with the "time passed" screen. Now it appears and ... disappears, so it should be just fine :]
- Fixing a problem making it hard to talk to the priest NPC in day 20.
- German font and layout improvements.
- Sound setting should now be saved properly.
- Starting disclaimer may now be skipped.
Update 1.0.582 (31 March 2017)
- Added German localization
- VSync (always on by default)
- Game console was turned off