Update 2.75.1 (18 January 2019)
- Changes and fixes for the unit hiring system: with this update we’re adding an ability to hire units in provinces — without any conditions like special buildings.
Patch 2.74.1 (30 May 2018)
- Tweaked the balance of some units as suggested by the players:*
- HP 10 > 12
- Exp modifier 140 > 100
- Price 60 > 40
- Upkeep 12 > 8
- HP 10 > 13
- Ranged Defense 2 > 3
- Exp 23 > 16
- Exp modifier 150 > 90
- Price 60 > 50
- Upkeep 12 > 10
- Resistance 4 > 3
- Ranged Attack 6 > 5
- Morale 14 > 13
- Exp 30 > 35
- Exp modifier 150 > 170
- Price 85 > 100
- Upkeep 18 > 22
- Resource: iron > mithril
- Ranged Defense 4 > 3
- Morale 9 > 8
- Exp modifier 120 > 140
- Price 50 > 70
- Upkeep 7 > 14
- Removed 12th level upgrade “Armor-piercing shot”
- Exp modifier 80 > 110
- Price 20 > 30
- Upkeep 4 > 6
- “Control protocols” skill – removed “Tireless” ability from the 3rd level
- Fixed an error resulting in the hero’s army gaining boost to morale whenever they visit the “Temple of Light” site.
- Fixed an error in the “Golem Works” site which resulted in only the basic Golem being available for recruitment.
- Fixed an error causing a sequence of two battles when recapturing a province of rebellious Centaurs.
Patch 2.73.3 (26 March 2018)
- We added divine rituals able to transform deserts and deadlands into proper provinces:
- “Foul Waters” (Temple of Morgaine, 2nd degree) — turns desert into swamp.
- “Power of Life” (Temple of Sylvana, 3rd degree) — turns deadlands into forest.
- “Bones of the Earth” (Temple of Gorbardin, 3rd degree) — turns deadlands into hills.
- “Sea of Grass” (Temple of Kartach, 4th degree) — turns desert or deadlands into plains.
- The amount of experience earned by heroes for completing quests has been boosted and scales depending on their level, on rarity and value of an item or scroll sought, or the number and XP value of the monsters hunted.
- Fixed an error preventing a hero from taking another Crystal quest after completing one.
- Fixed an error caused by the Succubus’ “Enslave Mind” spellcasting ability being used twice per battle.
- Fixed an error with an enemy unit enslaved with “Word of Power” spell remaining in the hero’s army permanently.
- Fixed an error with the heroes’ “Item Maintenance” ability failing to work.
- Fixed an error with the Hunters guard ability to lower garrison upkeep not being properly reflected in statistics.
- Fixed an error with the heroes’ ability to lower troop upkeep not being properly reflected in their units’ description screen.
- Fixed a variable in text of the “Magic fabric” random event.
- Added hard limit to the amount of gold, gems and favor the player can possess. Gold and gems are capped at 1 million, favor at 100 thousands.
Patch 2.72.3 (22 January 2018)
- Improved AI army recruitment logic.
- Added ability to quickly change items on the occupied inventory slots by ctrl-clicking.
- Recruitment mode selection tools now cycle in both directions.
- Added new hero classes to the Arena.
- Added the tool to enable recruitment of local troops in the provinces to the map editor.
- Fixed behavior of the Crystal quests concerning new units.
- Fixed an error with refreshing the value of the hero’s current HP when equipping items changing his total HP value.
- Fixed an error with using the “repair all” function while damaged items are present in the treasury.
- Fixed an error with the hero’s custom name being reset upon importing him to the next map in the sandbox mode.
- Fixed an error with missing effect from medals in battles.
- Fixed an error with units unable to level up.
Patch 2.71.2 (08 January 2018)
- Fixed inability to hire guards for provinces.
Patch 2.71.1 (08 January 2018)
- Fixed an error in AI spell targeting routine.
- Restored the hero's backpack in the library mode. You can now learn spells from scrolls not only from the hero overview screen.
- Fixed an error causing rare crashes on certain configurations during interactions with library and hero overview UI.
- Fixed an error with two-handed weapons disappearing from treasury when ctrl-clicked.
- Fixed an error with wrong calculation of dynamic guard upkeep costs on the statistics screen.
- Fixed an error with wrong calculation of karma on the statistics screen.
- "Rename hero" button did not work, fixed.
- Fixed an error with switching the working mode of drop/sell item icon while inside the site-stores.
- Lizardmen priests can now learn to cast Bless and Curse spells as their description implied.
- Fixed an error with the Sentinel hero animation when his Trampling activates as a result of using Round Attack.
- The Pilot hero can no longer hire troops while in flight.
- The heroes can now trade equipped items without having to move them into their backpacks first.
- Fixed an error allowing to equip a two-handed weapon and a shield.
Patch 2.65.5 (16 November 2017)
- Fixed crashes upon finishing story campaign missions.
Patch 2.65.4 (08 November 2017)
- Fixed an error with "Repair all" button being disabled when there are damaged items in the castle treasury.
- Fixed an error with wrong shop inventory at the "Knowledge store" special site.
Patch 2.65.3 (02 November 2017)
- New “Epilogue” campaign.
- The “Imperium” campaign no longer requires completion of three previous campaigns to be unlocked.
- Frost furies now get “Fire arrows” upgrade instead of “Magic shot”
- Sentinel hero now gains “Crippling blow” ability instead of “Magic strike” upon reaching level 10.
- Profit from buildings which increase income by the percentage of your total treasury is no longer capped at 500 gold.
- AI players set to Inactive no longer suffer from rebellions and random events capable of defeating them prematurely.
- In order to get “This is the end” achievement, you need to load an autosave from the ending of last mission of the Imperium campaign and repeat its final scenes.
- Fixed an error with the heroes’ ranged attacks.
- Fixed an error with the hero’s items being redistributed upon changing weapon to two-handed.
- Fixed an error in buildings browser in the construction mode.
- Fixed an error with summoning spells.
- Fixed an error with some scrolls in the loot needing repair.
- Fixed an error in interaction with a dwarven province in “Gold rush” Arena scenario.
- Provinces under siege no longer can have a rebellion.
- “Mass insanity” ritual no longer targets the player’s capital by mistake.
- Fixed an error with the “Aura of Healing” ability working twice per turn.
- Fixed an error with the Sentinel hero’s ranged attack value being displayed incorrectly.
Patch 2.63.2 (13 July 2017)
- After receiving a lot of user feedback we have optimized the speed of AI turn resolution. - AI turns should process 150-200% faster now.
- Fixed an error when launching Eador. Imperium on Windows XP.
- Fixed a display error in 4k resolutions when display scaling is enabled in Windows.
- Fixed incorrect battle prediction when two battles in row are expected.
- Fixed an error with newly constructed fortifications in the capital not boosting the current fort level value immediately.
- Fixed an error with deletion of a slain hero chosen to be "cast to the ravens".
- Fixed a crash when a hero loses battle with the rebels in capital province.
- Added tooltips explaining how to unlock the "Imperium" campaign to the campaign list.
Patch 2.52.3 (14 February 2017)
- Added Compatibility mode to video settings. Enabling it should eliminate most crashes caused by Access violation error.
- Provinces highlighted as quest targets in scenarios are now highlighted on minimap as well.
- Fixed slowdowns in combat mode caused by cursor movements.
- Fixed the exploit allowing to fight as both parties while attacking one’s own non-dismissable guards.
- Some scripting changes in final mission of the “Imperium” campaign.
- Fixed an error causing many access violation crashes during turn resolution.
- Sentinel and lich are now counted as a warrior and a wizard respectively for the purpose of calculating the price to hire another warrior or wizard hero.
- Popup tooltips for spell and ranged attack targeting now display distance to the target.
- Tips explaining why specific outer buildings are unavailable are now clearer.
- The attack cursor now refreshes properly when the unit has moved first.
- Opposing scout heroes now correctly employ sabotage on the arena.
Patch 2.52.1 (07 February 2017)
- Sites that provide the winter units for hire can now randomly generate on the map.
- Fixed an error causing crashes in the second mission of “The Divine Will” campaign.
- Fixed double damage dealt by “Attack all enemies” ability of the Hydra.
- When using the “Lunge” ability against a Slug, units are no longer subject to Slug’s “Poison Flesh” effect.
- Fixed errors with highlighting available targets in tactical battle.
- The Den of Thieves building is restored as a prerequisite for the Thieves Guild building.
- Fixed an error with wrong calculation of spell costs in the hero window while under influence of “Change spell costs” ability.
- Fixed inaccuracy in item description tooltip for items granting the “Change spell costs” ability.
- Heroes besieging enemy capital no longer receive a mobility bonus from enemy castle buildings.
Patch 2.51.1 (02 February 2017)
- Disabled turn limit in certain campaign missions where it wasn’t critical for story or gameplay.
- Added new victory screen to the game.
- An error with the Parry ability triggering floating text beyond the first enemy melee attack.
- An error with the Lunge ability failing to work when there is an empty hex between the unit and the target.
- An error with enemy movement range not being highlighted upon cursor mouseover.
- An error with checkboxes of some notification settings in options having a reverse effect.
- Errors with province data inheritance in certain campaign missions.