Asura: Vengeance Edition
Update 29046 (06 November 2017)
- Fixed an issue wherein after opening the inventory, shop, etc. the UI wouldn't close when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue wherein opening the inventory and pressing the close button would freeze Asura.
- Polished UI and font in all languages.
- Fixed an issue wherein Trigger buttons or R2/L2 wouldn't working on Linux platforms.
Update 27909 (17 July 2017)
Update 27897 (04 July 2017)
- Champion system unlock redesign.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Gold chest would respawn after saving & loading.
- Fixed an issue with some Mini-map icons after saving & loading.
- Fixed an issue wherein stun particle effect would appear on dead enemies.
- Fixed a problem with resurrection mechanic. If you entered an unexplored enemy room after resurrecting by dying in a Boss or Champion room, the enemy rooms would be empty.
Update 27858 (07 June 2017)
- Fixed an issue wherein Boss would sink in the ground.
- Fixed an issue wherein Asura was able to enter the Final Boss Room through the door due to a problem with the collider.
- Fixed an issue wherein Hasirama ( Final Boss) would glitch during the dialogue cinematic.
Update 27845 (17 May 2017)
- Fixed an issue wherein Varjuna ( Daeva Archer Boss) would get stuck when in combat.
- Fixed an issue wherein Sloth Achievement would be attainable after save and exit. It was an exploit.
- Fixed an issue wherein the 'NO' button for New Game Warning Tab wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue which would occur when boss death and a spell would activate at the same time.
- Fixed an issue wherein Balvaan (Hammer weapon) wouldn't play the SFX when it would slam the ground.
- Increased the speed of Ghor Parikrama ( Death from above) Shastra sequence.
- Fixed an issue wherein Monkey would even evade while stunned.
- Fixed an issue wherein the fireballs of Anathema Shastra would act like act like a boomerang weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Matka and Jaddi Butti could be used for an indefinite amount of times.
- Fixed an issue with Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue wherein saving and loading the game would not display the item drops in Mini-map.
- Fixed an issue wherein Totems shot by fireballs would be visible even after destroying the Totems.
- Fixed an issue wherein Guardian room icon would overlap with another icon in Mini-map
- Fixed an issue wherein Asura footsteps could be heard when using a Magic weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Yartigaa & Vamii ( Vanara Boss) marker would sink partially in the ground.
- Fixed an issue with Lohaar exit button when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Hit Particle in Totem would appear outside the mesh.
- Fixed error/typo in the loading screen.
Apart from these new fixes, if you recollect, we had a Beta running for about a week which had many other improvements, fixes, as well as the Keyboard only controls. We have moved all those changes to the current version.
Here is the patch log of the beta:
- Fixed an issue where in Hahthira Vayraath (Elephant Beamer) wouldn't die when using Vyakujit Kavach (Blast Shield).
- Optimized the game and decreased it's RAM usage. We are hopeful that players with low RAM should also be able to play Asura optimally. However, we recommend that you have at least 2 GB of - Free Memory available while playing Asura.
- Fixed an issue where in Varjun would get stuck when Asura would cast a spell on him.
- Fixed an issue where the invisible wall would generate in levels.
- Tons of UI fixes and polish.
- Fixed an issue where in spells like Swastya Hathoda would not work as intended if the targeted enemy would die before it hit them.
- Added back button for Lohaar (Black Smith) and Dukaan (Shop) when using Control Scheme C.
- Fixed an issue where in Footsteps wouldn't sound as intended when sprinting or moving at high speed.
- Changed the name of the various traps in the game.
- Fixed an issue where in Melee weapon abilities would work with a ranged weapon.
- Fixed an issue where in pots or breakables would provide experience orbs after reaching Maximum Level.
- Fixed an issue where in Camera would lose focus from Asura resulting in a black screen.
- You can now roll and destroy destructible. Yes, we too are big fans of DARK SOULS! :)
Update 27761 (8 May 2017)
- Added Control Scheme C which enables you to play the game only with the Keyboard.
- Changed the tech for the text in the Shastra Screen. Fonts are much more crisp and the description is much more informative. Shastra screen is much more optimized.
- Improved the text quality in HUD buttons.
- Made quality improvements of fonts for Status overlays, item drop, enemy death labels etc.
- Changed the Shastra Screen Camera from panning to Static to improve readibility and user experience.
- Fixed Jaal Leg armour (Immune to traps). It will now only provide immunity from spike and monkey traps.
- Fixed and reworked on some of the achievements and it's decription.
- Fixed navigation issues when using keyboard in Control Config screen.
- Added save prompt when saving the keyboard config
- Added a warning when selecting the default settings in Control Config screen.
Update 27655 (30 April 2017)
- Implemented WASD Control Scheme. Now you can use Keyboard to move and Mouse to look-at and shoot.
- Implemented extensive rebinding option for WASD.
- Now you can play the game only with the Mouse if you have a Mouse with additional buttons.
- Added an option to choose between WASD Control Scheme or Mouse Control scheme.
- Added a close button in the UI for Dukaan (Shop) and Lohaar (Blacksmith).
- Improved the text quality in the some of the User Interface in the game.
- Polished tons of User interface elements in the game.
- Anyaay Shastra (Increase damage based on enemy in the room) duration is now time based instead of room based.
- Nirdaya Shastra (decrease enemy hp in the room) duration is now time based instead of room based.
- Bajrangi Claws will now have 50% instead of 100% chance to execute Vanara (Monkey) Enemies.
- Sacrifical Chest will now consume more Health based on the difficulty.
- Bosses drop 2 items and additional consumbales. MORE REWARDS! :)
- Optimized the difficulty via changing the algorithm for the room generation when playing in Asura difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Nishana (Bow weapon which fires two arrows consecutively).
- Optimized the cost of Dukaan (Shop) items.
- Fixed an issue where in animation would play in inventory
- Fixed an issue where in Dukaan ( Shop) UI would overlap with Inventory UI
- Fixed an issue where in shop item would restock after save and load.
- Fixed an issue where in skill targeting radial would go out of room.
- Fixed an issue with Guardian room where in projectiles had a chance to kill you during the cut scene.
- Fixed an issue where in enemies would run out of room.
- Fixed an issue with enemy animation where in they would get stuck during certain attack animation.
- Fixed an issue where in Rakt(Life-steal) Shastra would not work with Melee weapons.
- Fixed an issue where in using 'Swastya Hathoda' Shastra ( the one where you throw hammer and if it kills, it heals you) would freeze the game when using agains the rats in Level 3.
- Fixed an issue where in Lord Bhadra's ( Naga Range Boss) heal reticle would follow you even after intrupting him using a spell.
- Fixed an issue where in 'Golmanda' (Boomerang) would not return after using against Elephant Shield Unit.
- Fixed an issue where in anathema wouldn't work when using spells to kill enemies.
- Fixed an issue where in Samartha' Naga Melee Champion would not die.
- Some players have notified us regarding the compatibility issue with Xbox one controller on Win 10. We have reduced the sensitivity of the D-pad in the hopes to resolve this issue. However, Xbox One controllers on Win 10 will work best with the latest update (V. 10.0.14393.0)
Update 27498 (Hotfix) (28th April 2017)
- Fixed a loading issue on playing Asura (Hardcore) difficulty.
Update 27440 (24 April 2017)
- Asura can now Sprint/Run even faster while holding down the Sprint button.
- Added an option to swap LMB and RMB for Keyboard and Mouse configuration
- Added new SFX for dropping consumables, Deva and Naga death Voice, UI transitions in the end screen, Asura death and more.
- Added Camera rotation and Camera Shake settings in the Character Selection Screen.
- Your skill tree won't reveal itself until you reach level 1.
Due to the addition of a new feature under the Controls Settings, all your previous Key configuration would have automatically changed to default. Please rebind the keys again as per your liking.
- Increased the chance to acquire melee weapon by tweaking the algorithm of room generation.
- Bonfire will now drop 100% Loot.
- Decreased the cost of items at Dukaan (Shop).
- Decreased the cost of Lohaar (Blacksmith).
- Increased the amount of keys and quivers in Dukaan (Shop).
- Decreased the damage of Anathema ( fireball exploding from enemy on death) spell.
- Fixed an issue where in Sheild Elephant Infantry would not block Boomerang and other items when using it with certain skills.
- Added Sheild Elephant Infantry Blocked status in event log.
- Fixed an issue in Chest Enemy Room where it would roll at the same place.
- Changed the layout of the HUD.
- Fixed English localization in Veda.
- Fixed Chinese localization.
- Fixed an error where in some of the skill text had incorrect numerics.
- Fixed an issue where in Controls woulld Save regardless of Saving it.
- Fixed an issue where in Totem's where labelled with an Enemy Unit's name.
- Changed the Run animation speed.
- Fixed an issue where in combating with Yartiga & Vami ( The Twin Monkey Boss) would not display an additional HP bar.
Patch 27362 (20 April 2017)
- Disabled 'Auto Lock-On' on Bonfire.
- You can now destroy Bonfire with just one strike from any range weapon for loot.
- When you collide with the bonfire, it will get destroyed.
- Fixed the hit box of Asura, Asura projectiles, and enemy projectiles.
- Fixed tons of textual errors in the Shastra Tree. It should now communicate the functionality of spells much more accurately.
- Fixed an issue where Lacheela would not block range attacks like Glaives or Bola.
- Added a text description tab for each difficulty stating it's challenges.
- Optimized some of the VO Audio files.
- Fixed an issue where in Asura would get stuck when casting spells.
- Implemented percentile stats for Move speed.
- Fixed an issue where in Swastya Hathoda (Hammer life-steal spell) and Vidyut (Lightning Strike) would freeze the game.
- Fixed an animation related glitch with certain spells when equipped with a magic item.
- Increased the Sona requirement for Kalatma(heal for gold) to 30 Sona, upgrade to 20 Sona.
- Fixed English and Chinese localization for some of the Shastras
- Fixed some of the issues with Naga Chakravyu ( Naga Range Champion)
- Added support for GPD Win.
Patch 27323 (18 April 2017)
- The patch 27323 for OS X had corrupted the game file due to which there were many errors. We apologies for the issue caused and we have patched it now. Everything should work just fine.
- Please do let us know if you come across any issues. We will do our best to address them as soon as possible.