Update (29 June 2018)
- Increased mouse collider size on the enemies to make it easier to target them.
- Increased size of the mini-game UI elements to make it easier to use with the mouse.
- Increased the fail timer on the mini-games.
- Improvements made to the targeting system for turrets.
- All mini-games now have alternative keyboard versions;
- Attack Buff mini-game : Press the number keys in the order shown.
- Repair mini-game : Use the left and right arrow keys to ratchet.
- Poison mini-game : Use the left and right arrow keys to rotate the wheel.
- Vampire Drain mini-game : User the left and right arrow keys to move the slider.
- Freeze mini-game : Use the up and down arrow keys to move the tabs.
- Repair and Poison mini-games can also be played using the mouse scroll wheel.