Patch 18.104.22.168 (08 August 2017)
- In some rare cases when entering a level, you'd get an incorrect spawn location. It's been fixed now.
Patch 1.0.6.0016 (01 August 2017)
- Fixed a bug when the AI changes enemy priorities after weapon switching, which causes eternal loop of weapon switching;
- Fixed savegame time displayed incorrectly;
- Removed some unnecessary console warning spam;
- Implemented scalable fonts;
- Fixed party following code sometimes causing freezes during savegame load;
- Fixed shield not affecting defense value;
- Added new attack effects;
- Fixed bugged crit attack animation with long one-handed spears;
- Fixed AP being wasted when trying to poison unpoisonable weapons;
- Fixed item duplication bug in loot screen when adding schematics.
Patch 22.214.171.124 (20th March 2017)
- We're happy to report that French and Polish players have translated the game and now more people can enjoy it or ragequit in frustration. The Russian and Spanish translations have been updated as well, so now Dungeon Rats is available in 5 languages.
- As before, we are humbled and very, very grateful for their effort to bring the game to people who wouldn’t be able to play it otherwise. You can change the language in the Options menu (via the Languages drop-down selection).
Patch 126.96.36.199 (3rd January 2017)
- Metals no longer resist acid DR damage.
- Fixed issue with not being able to poison non-metal weapons.
- Sword's passive is now properly 3 damage over 2 turns (it was 2 damage over 3 turns).
Patch 1.0.5.0001 (28 December 2016)
- 8 new portraits for your character
- Added tanning racks to get more leather
- You can select your characters during the placement phase by clicking on the combat queue.
- The Crafting screen now separates schematics by weapon type and armor material and orders them alphabetically.
- You can now select techniques without the required materials, to preview the bonuses.
- You can see the THC, CS and ADC on area of effect attacks.
- You can now change where your character is facing during combat for 1 AP. Left click on the character and hold to choose direction.
- The textbox can be moved and resized.
- You can use the highest Crafting skill from any companion while in camps even if they aren't in your party
- Clicking on Loot All moves to the next body with items.
- Increased Hieron's block to 4 from 1 and CS to 5 from 4
- Changed Roxana's xbow/throwing to 6/6 from 5/7
- Increased Yngvar's CON by 1, decreased INT by 1, lowered his Axe and Block to 8 from 9.
- Ant chitin armor weighs less and requires less material to craft
- Killing Roxana grants SP.
- Tweaked gorza's (the new hammer) stats.
- Replaced the fight with 5 ants in the deep caves with a wounded scolopendra.
- Doubled the bonus to vsCS from CON.
- Tweaked CS formula calculation for aimed strikes.
- Ranged weapons use perception for aimed arms and legs
- Whirldwind effect for daggers, swords and 1h spears is bleeding instead of knockdown; higher chance to score.
- Constructs are now affected by knockdown, bash, attack and dodge penalties but they are a bit harder to bash or knockdown than human enemies.
- Base block is increase to 25 from 15.
- Increased chance to fully block attacks.
- Increased regular shields hardness.
- Increased crude shields vsRanged.
- Shields vsRanged no longer added when dodging (it's taken into account if block + vsRanged is higher than dodge).
- Increased base critical rating to 15 per CS point.
- Changed the berserk potion progression (Max is 40/10 from 50/5).
- Doubled the antidote's effect.
- Made the acid vial's effect stronger and available earlier. Now all of them do HP damage. Reduced throwing range. Increased AP.
- Splash Acid adds AoE similar to bombs.
- Increased Hammers' armor damage to 2.
- Increased Swords' bleeding damage to 3.
- Increased Bows' passive chance
New SP System
- The new system makes reaching higher levels more costly, but enemies have lower skills, so the investment gives a better pay-off. Intelligence gives much higher rewards than before, and some SP rewards have been increased.
- Intelligence now gives flat bonus points per combat.
- Increased skills costs for levels 5 and higher.
- Increased SP rewards for some fights.
- Lowered the skills of all enemies to match the new gain from the player.
- Tweaked bomb critical formula. Center of explosion adds more bonus, but each point of CON over 6 protects more.
- 25 + Center of Explosion Bonus - (Victim CON-6) x25
- Center of explosion adds 50% to CS chance. Distance from center of explosion lowers this value.
- Increased damage and vsDR bonus.
- CS facing bonus works correctly now.
- Fixed the chest near the crystal caves' forge.
- Opponents using Throwing weapons use correct APs.
- Mobility bonus is now disabled for knocked down characters.
- Fixed the disappearing construct issue if sent to the forge before activating the ancient facility.
- Scolopendras now have attacks of opportunity.
- Fixed the projectile collision on long bridges.
- Fixed extreme friendly fire with ranged weapons in crowded fights.
- Enemies will not bash creatures that are immune to bash.
- Fixed the issue with the AI and doors.
- Fixed the passable wall in rock bottom.
- Fixed the loop in crevice text interaction.
- We'd like to thank the Russian and Spanish-speaking players who translated all the text and dialogues. We are humbled and very, very grateful for their effort to bring the game to people who wouldn’t be able to play it otherwise. You can change the language in the Options menu (via the Languages drop-down selection).
Patch 188.8.131.52 (22 November 2016)
- Added an optional system to highlight enemies, allies, and active characters.
- Bomb explosions have better sounds and visuals.
- Improved models and icons for armor made from creatures' hides
- Hover your mouse over the enemies to see their hit points (among other things)
- Added more info on weapons (type and one-handed or two-handed)
- Added improved help screen (press F1 when playing the game)
- Bows can be decomposed
- Improved collision and visuals of the black scolopendras' nest
- Schematics icon no longer covers the number of items
- Increased shields' vsRanged by 5.
- Reduced the Constructs' shield vsRanged to 40 (from 50).
- Slightly reduced the Constructs' ranged damage.
- Fixed the lack of "helmets" on the Constructs.
- Liquid Fire's duration reduced from 4 turns to 2.
- Reduced Roxana's skills a bit (Dagger, Xbow and CS) and her starting skill points (20).
- Reduced Hieron's starting skill points to 10, increased Hammer and CS skill by 1.
- Increased mobility bonus to 3 per tile (from 2).
- The Constructs' drop rock oil not per unit killed but her fight.
- Added more sticks and stones to break your bones.
- Tweaked the chest reward after the second fight (new game only).
- Added more wood in the first levels.
- Tweaked stones and javelins stats.
- Lowered heavy throwing items weight.
- Lowered the amount of alchemy ingredients.
- Added a few extra sources of rock oil.
- Slightly lowered spear interrupt chance.
- Spear Interrupts no longer does criticals
- Rebalanced Scaurus' spear and shield, and made them unique instead of crafted.
New Bomb Mechanics:
- Chance to knockdown is now tied to the CS chance and CON (lower for high CON characters, higher for low CON characters). Before it was tile based (100% if you were at the center, half for each tile away).
- The CS bonus is 30% at the center of the explosion and goes down with every tile.
- Added chance to damage armor. Frag bombs increases the chance.
- Criticals increase damage.
- Added Shield Bash ability to tower shields
- Fixed the passive bonus info for bows and xbows.
- Fixed camera jumping up and down on character switch
- Fixed potent poison's damage
- Fixed wrong status icon tooltips displayed over portraits
- You can no longer dismiss allies during combat.
- Fixed getting One Man Band instead of Tinman if you won in normal or hard difficulties ironman.
Patch 184.108.40.206 (08 November 2016)
- Improved dialogue window visuals.
- Improved item interaction flow and visuals.
- Added some pickaxes in later levels.
- Added unique loading screens for levels.
- Each point invested in intelligence grants 5 SP at character creation.
- Tweaks to Yngvar skills and Ardomir stats (new game only or before meeting them).
- Tweaked some loot in central camp and crystal caves (new game only or before entering the areas for the first time).
- Fixed issue with collisions on the guards fort first fight.
- Fixed some spawn points and facing when returning to previously visited areas.
- Fixed final fight music not starting if you loaded a combat savegame.
Programming fixes and improvements:
- Improved the inventory paperdoll view for non-human party members;
- Fixed dead party members sometimes reappearing in Ironman mode;
- Fixed potion usage for non-human characters;
- Improved interface and usage for poison and whetstone;
- Fixed map error when followers walk near the map edge;
- Fixed ex-followers sometimes crashing the game when brought from a different location;
- Fixing healing screen's infinite rations bug;
- Fixed repair screen sometimes using up required materials and not fixing an item;
- Fixed characters sometimes floating in the air after leaving your party;
- Fixed drag-n-drop sharpening not taking account party's max crafting skill level.