Ghost of a Tale
Patch 8.33 (22 March 2019)
- Using the Dpad when rebinding a button (in the Controls menu) messes up the UI.
- Rebinding gamepad sticks messes up the controls.
- Footnotes sometimes appear as a single vertical line.
- The credits scroll stops before reaching the end.
- Can’t return to the main menu when the credits have stopped.
- The Green Flame intro is skipped if you do a Start New Game after you already watched the intro once during your gaming session.
- Lines in the quest tasks feedback UI sometimes overlap.
- Rare cases where markers for a completed quest remain on the map.
- Rare cases where Tilo acts as though he’s under attack by spiders even though they’re all dead.
- Geometry holes.
- Dead spiders sometimes make a noise and play their dead animation even though they’re already dead.
- The save-while-you’re-hiding UI remains visible on screen if you do a Start New Game while Tilo is hiding in your current playing session.
- Arachnophobia achievement is not granted after killing all spiders.
- Section visibility issue near the starting cell in the jail.
- Torches' flickering has been greatly reduced as to not be so distracting.
- Performance has been improved after Tilo's kidnapped to the Far Tower.
- Debug options menu renamed to “Misc”.
Patch 8.11 (04 February 2019)
- Silas speaks English in the German version (how rude).
- The progress bar when launching the game is invisible.
- The text of the footnotes sometimes appears under the footnote’s scrollbar.
- The footnotes’ scrollbar sometimes appears scrolled all the way down when it shouldn’t.
- Rare case of guards not being able to cross the jail’s drawbridge.
- Bugs when restarting a new game from an ongoing session (including armor’s pauldrons issue).
- Pine Cone tutorial UI issue.
- Tilo can get stuck in a specific spot near the Far Tower.
- Some light-leaking at the Far Tower location.
- Rampart guard can sometimes leave his post and disappear (he was tersely reprimanded).
- The brightness slider does not have an immediately visible effect when manipulated.
- Section visibility issue when loading a save from scratch where Tilo's hiding in the basin of the courtyard's entrance.
- Controller's triggers are non-responsive.
- NPCs’ speech bubble icons now appear fainter when they're behind a wall.
- Performance optimization pass on the game’s particles.
Patch 7.91 (19 January 2019)
- Spiderwebs, urns and fake beards are a little too dark sometimes.
- Case where Silas’ key can be picked up.
- Achievement for closing all the shutters triggers too early.
- Achievement for disposing of all the spiders triggers too early.
- Couple of typos.
- The windows’ fade planes remain translucent (instead of being black).
- Light leaking in several places.
- Some missing colliders.
- A few plants on the shore change rotation when getting close to them.
- In option menus, you can’t go down with the Dpad when selecting a dropdown menu.
- Rare bug involving a certain magpie and a chest in the Great Hall.
- An asterisk remains visible in the Misc and Keys categories of the inventory when it should not.
- Fixed a rare case of Tilo getting stuck in the lower Great Hall with the elevator up.
- Improved performance in many locations (jail, commissary, shore, etc.).
- Rezzia won’t disappear at night if you’re in the middle of the commissary quest.
- Photo mode instructions stay on the screen a little longer before fading away.
- Improved songs’ volume.
- Added Chinese title art.
- Added new ambient musics to many locations (11 new tracks in total).
- Brand new character theme musics added during dialogs.
- Added focus distance control in photo mode.
- Added new rolling quicksaves system.
- New cloth items have been added in Silas’ chest as a quest reward.
- New score added to the final battle.
Patch 7.45 (22 October 2018)
- Texture stretching on some of the catacombs' walls.
- Some visual section toggling issues.
- Tilo's flower book remains stuck on the first page.
- One of the guards in the barracks doesn't go back to bed after being awoken.
Patch 7.43 (26 September 2018)
- Tilo’s hood can sometimes have a weird rotation (over his chest).
- Exploit with pre-staged brisances at the end of the game.
- Edge case where time can occasionally get un-frozen when Tilo performs songs.
- Some mesh gaps in the courtyard.
- Dropping the water bucket on the skiff, saving and reloading can result in the bucket vanishing.
- Hitting the ESC key to cancel quitting the game can make the main menu unresponsive.
- German localization: The flower book’s first chapter spills over page 2.
- Rare case where guards can detect Tilo when he’s in a specific spot in the harbour's pen.
- Small distant section popping visually when getting out of the barracks.
- Rare case where the grid shortcut in the jail is not properly reinitialized.
Patch 7.37 (10 September 2018)
- Rats sometimes can’t enter the armory via the courtyard.
- Exploit with Tilo floating in the air while using the fire steel tool.
- Lots of little geometry gaps.
- A few items appear too dark when they’re in the shadows.
- Rats’ feet don’t quite touch the ground when climbing stairs.
- Couple of floating items.
- When failing the alembic quest and reloading a save, Tilo can’t fix all the leaks anymore.
- Rare case where the small chest past the rubble is not interactible after reloading a save.
- Corrupted letters (black squares) appearing in German texts.
Patch 7.33 (28 July 2018)
- Couple of typos in some dialogs.
- Invisible blocker in the harbourmaster’s office near the top of the stairs.
- The straw texture is not visible.
- Lore section categories (in Inventory UI) don’t react properly to being clicked upon.
- Tilo can change clothes in front of the gambler in the commissary (how rude!).
- The portcullis/main gate’s state doesn’t refresh properly when reloading a save.
- Rare case where the ladder in the rafters doesn’t refresh properly after reloading a save.
- Tilo can’t climb through the garden window while wearing the armour.
- The music heard when talking to the gambler is not the Rats' theme.
- Hornets’ nest (from the jail's chest) sound remains active after reloading a save.
Patch 7.05 (19 June 2018)
- Some UI dropdown menus don’t close (and reopen) properly.
- Some characters in German don’t show up.
- Some plates in the commissary float a little above the tables.
- Music volume is sometimes too loud after reloading a save.
- Rare issue with blowing up a brisance after it’s been hooked up.
- Some sectioning issues when climbing on the rampart’s crenelations.
- The sleeping rats’ colliders (in the barracks) are not active.
- The collider for the lid of the shore chest is missing.
- White (untextured) walls in catacombs corridor near the Great Hall.
- Bees nests erroneously appear as items in inventory.
- Improved performance on the shore.
- Improved textures quality.
- You can now start a new game without having to close and reopen the app.
- Pressing the RB/LB in the Lore UI now loops categories.
- The new item marker “*” in the inventory now ignores consumables.
- You can now change the game’s language on the fly (without having to restart).
Patch 660 (17 April 2018)
- UI: Black screen remains after the end credits are finished rolling (when using gamepad).
- Misc: Possible framerate drop when entering the catacombs for the first time.
- Misc: The faraway surface of the lake can sometimes disappear when Tilo's in a precise location near the far tower.
- Misc: The sequence of knocking down a key to the floor + saving + dying + reloading can lead to said key not being pickable anymore.
- Misc: Specific exploit allowing Tilo to sprint and sneak while wearing the armor (sorry speedrunners!).
- Memory requirement for the game has been lowered by almost 600Mb.
Patch 655 (06 April 2018)
- UI: Show Build number preference is not properly recalled.
- UI: It is possible to call the inventory while the options menu is displayed.
- UI: Rare cases where a speech icon stays on screen even if the NPC is not visible anymore.
- Misc: Leeches detection counts as "detected by guards".
- Misc: One bag of grain is not pickable in the room next to the garden.
- Misc: There's a kill trigger on a step in a very specific location in the Great Hall.
- Lighting: The torches' shadows "wobbling" movement is now less extreme.
- Misc: The camera black mask effects (when hiding) now work with ultrawide resolutions.
- Chinese is now officially supported (sorry it took so long)!
- AI: Rare cases of guards' agro not subsiding when going from the jail to the distillery via the elevator.
- UI: Fatale's name label is offset on the shore.
- Misc: It is possible to talk to the commander even after he's knocked out.
- Some issues when putting food items on the tables of the commissary.
Patch 651 (01 April 2018)
- Last remaining case of invisible wall in the harbour.
- Rare case of the camera looking to the side of Tilo after reloading an autosave.
- Specific case where the camera is not at the right spot during the end sequence (happens only when playing with mouse/keyboard).
- Possible exploit with brisance right after the chest on the shore is open.
- Some cases where bees' nests can't be looted.
- Some cases where the HUD does not reappear after Tilo dies.
- Couple of sounds not playing (i.e. whistling in "Stop That Racket" quest, distillery elevator, skapp beetles at night).
- Couple of minor UI fixes (i.e. new item asterisk remains visible in inventory UI).
- One of the grain bags in the jail cannot be picked up.
- The "Stack" skill now also works with candles taken from a container.
- Butterflies don't appear at night anymore.
- Some language-specific localization tweaks have been made to clarify a couple of points.
Patch 650 (24 March 2018)
- No ambient sounds playing in the catacombs, harbor, great hall and shore.
- Abrupt transitions between ambient sounds.
- Elevators (courtyard, baskets, bells, etc…) don’t play their sounds.
- Ravik’s arrival sequence (on the bridge) doesn’t play any sounds.
- Sounds during dialogs are sometimes too loud.
- Spiders don’t play their sounds.
- No sounds when climbing ladders.
- Several reverb zones are not kicking in.
- Gallworms don’t play their sounds.
- Pressure plates don’t play their sound.
- Pinecones don’t play their sounds (collapsing worm holes, etc…).
- All ambient sounds are turned off after quitting and relaunching the game.
- The rebel mice remain visible although the skiff has left the harbor.
- An invisible wall keeps Tilo from crossing the already-opened metal gate in the harbor near the crab’s pen (coming from the elevator).
- The commander is sometimes not visible in his office.
- It is possible to sleep in the commander’s bed.
- Rolo at the forge is not hammering and talks about weird unrelated stuff.
- The camera is too close to Tilo after reloading a save.
- Cases where reloading an autosave results in the camera remaining locked on the spot.
- Cases of invisible Ravik on the bridge.
- The Gusto & Fatale’s achievement is not triggered.
- The Lore Master achievement is not getting unlocked.
- The wrong map is shown after getting to the shore via the cave.
- Some map markers for items on the maps are wrong.
- The well key can sometimes get stuck in an unreachable place.
- The HUD is not properly restored after leaving photo mode.
- The guards in the harbor can chase Tilo beyond the harbor (and disappear).
- Some French characters are not properly displayed in the books UI.
- The grid ladder in the jail tower can sometimes get stuck (after reloading multiple times).
- Problems when reloading a save while the end sequence is still playing.
- Some trees on the shore are missing their colliders.
- Rare cases where Silas is awake instead of sleeping.
- Some missing colliders in the catacombs walls.
- Tilo can sprint and sneak while wearing the armor when launching the game and loading a save with the armor upgrade skill.
- Ambient music abruptly kicks in instead of fading in.
- Guards’ knocked out timer UI remains on screen after leaving the area of the guards.
- Shutters don’t play their sounds when Tilo opens them.
- Added an option to hide the build number (in the lower right corner).
- Getting Duinlan’s gilded armor: equipping it and then reloading a prior save left the items floating in space.
- Duinlan's sounds are missing.
- Skeletal rats on the shore don’t play their sounds.
- Final battle: Some skeletal rats walk on the spot.
- Final battle: Rolo sometimes runs on the spot.
- Final battle: If a brisance keg explodes in Tilo’s hands the brisance durability bar is visible after a reload.
- Final battle: your allies don’t play their sounds.
- Final battle: Tilo can get agro from unseen skeletal rats after the battle is won.
- Final battle: The green flame in the shore chest plays no sound.
- Final battle: The music is not playing.
- Final battle: All the skeletal rats attack your allies, leaving Tilo unbothered.
- Final battle: Rolo does not start at the right place after reloading a save.
- Final battle: Your allies remain in a fighting stance after the battle is over.
- The shore chest’s durability bar is visible after reloading a save.
- The skeletal rats are already resurrected (standing idle) after reloading a save where they should not yet be.
- Duinlan’s chest floats in the air after leaving the great hall and coming back.
- Tilo remains in “scared” stance after playing the final battle and reloading a previous save.
Patch 639 (19 March 2018)
- Textures resolution is reset to "Normal" after quitting and relaunching the game.
- Occasional crashes when saving with screen resolutions higher than HD (ie. 4K).
- Quest events issue when reloading the autosave just after Ravik's arrival.
- Brisances exploding in the final battle don't respawn after reloading a save.
Patch 637 (19 March 2018)
- This patch release brings us to version 6.37 and not only fixes bugs but also adds a requested camera FOV option in the graphics menu!
- Infinite loop in Kerold's dialog when asking about holy berries.
- The counter of the task to get the obols in the catacombs is erroneous.
- The Visuals and Audio menu options don't show up as localized.
- Case where you can't buy maps from Rolo.
- It is possible to call the map, interface, perception skill or tool cycling during end sequence.
- Specific cases of Tilo being sent to jail as a red ranger and getting locked in the cell with Silas.
- The "Stack" skill doesn't work after reloading a save (tools number gets capped at 5).
- Texture resolution is reset to normal after closing and reloading the game.
- Added an option in the Visuals options to change the camera FOV.
- The "Stack" skill now allows Tilo to carry more candles as well.
- (Also, the "silver ring from gambler" patch is now retroactive, and so is the "chest bundle for Silas" fix)
Patch 634 (16 March 2018)
- After reloading a save, Tilo doesn't always wear the proper costume items.
- In some cases the chest from Duinlan doesn't break when Ravik lands.
- Cases where picking up the chest bundle (after Ravik landed) and bringing it back to Silas does not further the quest.
- Cases where you need to wait for Silas to wake up in his cot but the task doesn't complete.
- The catacombs map does not show where Tilo actually is.
- The wrong map is shown when getting back to the courtyard via the elevator.
- The wrong map is shown when getting into the harbour via the catacombs.
- The inventory icon for the ring you get from the gambler is missing.
- The Italian dialog of the mice on the boat is actually in French.
- It is possible to jump on the heads of guards sitting in the commissary.
- It is possible to talk to the guards in the commissary without wearing an armor.
- Removed the chapel fresco quest for now from the total tally of quests (until it's fixed).
Patch 633 (15 March 2018)
- Silas refuses to talk to you when you meet him in the jail's cell.
- Clicking on Continue in the main menu while a dialog is ongoing loses focus of the mouse cursor.
- Handkerchiefs achievement exploit.
- The Red Mist skill does not work when using mouse/keyboard, even when it's remapped.
- Some yellow warnings can appear over Rolo's dialog.
Patch 490 (16th August 2017)
- Tilo can change in front of Rolo (how rude)
- The peculiar physical condition Tilo develops after completing the mushroom quests is still present after reloading a save (when it shouldn’t)
- The brisance description erroneously refers to a wooden barrel
- The sound of Tilo hiding in barrels is too loud
- The obelisk quest doesn’t work if Tilo lights up the candles using his candlestick instead of his firesteel
- Some rocks at the bottom of the armory stairwell have wonky colliders
- The armory rat cannot follow Tilo to the garden
- The armory guard now goes back to the armory stairwell when Tilo goes to sleep, even if he has moved very far away
- The intentionally missing words on the obelisk quest parchment now use dots instead of underscores
- Tilo won’t throw projectiles at NPCs anymore
- If you have a tool equipped which is ineffective against your opponent (grease jar vs greaves, bottle vs helmet, etc...) and you try to throw anyway Tilo won’t throw the projectile
- Upon completing the beehives quest you’ll now find honey within the restored beehives
- Honey now gives back a lot more health
- If Tilo dies while opening a container the container UI remains on screen after reloading
- Lighting up the correct obelisk’s candle with the firesteel (instead of the candlestick) doesn’t register properly for the “Heroes All” quest
- The lighting pops up bright/dark when the brightness slider is not at the default value
- In the footnotes UI some words might be slightly cut off to the right
- Missing geometry to doorway arch to the actual armory room at the bottom of the spiral staircase
- The sun light is visible in the shortcut to the armory when entering the garden
- The main tower disappears while it should remain visible when entering the shortcut from the garden to the armory
- The guard patrolling the armory stairwell does not react to Tilo’s presence
- Tilo partially clips through the cliffs near the last obelisk overlooking the lake in the northern slopes
- When interacting with the basket elevator counterweight in the garden and the basket starts to come down and Tilo runs into the armory shortcut before the basket reaches the bottom and then comes back, the basket is not interactable anymore (say that sentence in one breath)
- Some HUD elements appear very aliased when running at a lower resolution than 1080p
- The path at the bottom of the northern slopes is open (stairs leading to void)
- The brisance warning in the armory is clipping through the column and is not readable
- Bear traps can’t be triggered by throwing a stick at them
- Cannot trigger bear traps by throwing projectiles at them anymore
- Remaining cases of Tilo getting slowed down after dying in water and reloading
- Bad ground collider in courtyard (Tilo is floating next to well)
- Kerold’s bucket appears in the wrong place when Tilo empties it
- The hammer puzzle (rings) in the flooded cell sometimes becomes unresponsive
- The loading bar restarts from zero when it's almost done loading a save
- Kerold still sometimes moves from his stool
- Rolo doesn't show greaves marker when he should
- The number of candle in the inventory is wrong after reloading a save
- Cases where the candle on the candlestick doesn't deplete anymore
- Rare cases of keys not being on a guard's belt after a reload
- The fur on some guards is not properly oriented
- The far tower section disappears when stepping back into the small tower on the rampart
- Rats can walk through some walls on top of the main tower (near Silas)
- Some levers cannot be activated by throwing a projectile at them
- Tilo doesn’t animate when throwing a stick while being assaulted by bees
- Tilo doesn’t hold the candlestick/lantern correctly after falling on this butt and getting back up
- Some cases where map makers’ visibility don’t accurately reflect whether or not an item was already picked up
- It is sometimes impossible to loot a guard’s items after he’s been knocked out on his back
- Stamina depletion sometimes stutters when Tilo’s sprinting down a slope/stairs
- The inventory can be closed even when a tutorial about it is currently displayed
- Guards can walk through the wooden walls of the stables
- Dynamics animation on NPCs sometimes turn off even when they’re close to the camera
- Sometimes you can miss when throwing a bottle at a guard’s head from a high vantage point even though the magnet aim says it should work
- Some guard attack sounds are not playing
Added / Improved:
- Added 5 quests (the total number of quests in early access is now 33)
- Opened up new armory location + wooded area
- The north courtyard and the far tower now communicate through the armory
- Added a brightness slider to visual options menu
- Added inventory option to sort out cloth items by costume or body part
- Added an LODs slider to visual options menu
- Swapped gamepad menu buttons: main menu <-> inventory (it feels more natural)
- Improved the look of the candle flames shader
- Implemented camera shakes when Tilo gets hit (as well as for explosions)
- Implemented new brisance kegs (exploding barrels) mechanic
- Put the flint tool in the first chest outside Tilo’s cell (this will allow us to have a tutorial for it later on)
- Pressing up on the D-pad doesn’t put the equipped tool away anymore (pressing down is there for that)
- Added magnet aim system to spider traps
- Redid countdown counter icon for knocked out rats (bye-bye Atari 520 ST wait cursor icon!)
- It is now possible to light up candles (and brisance) using the firesteel tool
- Added beehives to the garden (+ associated quest)
- Added bees nests in wooded areas
- Implemented burning dead ivy mechanic
- Added obelisks around the far tower (+ associated quest)
- Created greaves for guards. Rats wearing these won’t slip down when hit by grease jars anymore
- Burning a banner now creates a distraction (will wake up any sleeping guard nearby)
- Implemented getting renown points via dialog choices
- Implemented contextual label when carrying heavy items so that the effect of dropping the item can clearly be anticipated
- Implemented burning sticks in brazier (watch out for the flames!)
- Causing a brazier to flare up now creates a distraction for the guards
- Dialog icon doesn’t remain on-screen anymore when the NPC is behind the camera
- Improved look for all particles (dust + smoke + leaves)
- Implemented new durability bar system for items like bees’ nests and exploding barrels
- Added twelve different types of mushrooms in the world (+ associated quests)
- Added spider traps around the far tower
- Extended the number of items which can fit in Tilo’s inventory (the inventory is now scrollable)
- Map icon markers now indicate if the items are located above or below Tilo’s position
- Added thorn bushes which hurt Tilo if he steps into them
- Added new map for Far Tower and Northern Slopes
- Added shortcut between the garden and the armory stairwell
- Added new pages to Tilo’s flower book (with more backstory on Tilo & Merra)
- Added new sounds for the guards attacking Tilo
- Readability has been improved with some fonts on the books UI
Patch 4.40 (07th July 2017)
- Location prompts are not displaying anymore
- The moon still triggers blue specular highlights through walls at sunrise and sundown
- The torch in the bedroom by the gate to the far tower sometimes disappears
- Some window sills are missing their underside geometry
- Some see-through gaps around wooden doors’ frames
- Rats can walk right through the columns in the courtyard near Rolo's forge
- Rats can't chase Tilo up to the top of the tallest tower
- Tilo can run up to the rats and pop up over them (collider issue)
- Costumes stats are wrong after reloading a save
- Crimson mushroom model in torture room’s cage doesn't fall when the cage opens
- Spam LB + B while Tilo is in basket elevator (near Silas) leaves Tilo stuck floating in the air
- Guards keep walking on the spot after Tilo dies (that always annoyed me)
- Sometimes Tilo doesn't play his hit reaction animation when getting hit by the guards
- Butterflies are present at night after a reload
- Tilo is still considered in water after dying while being in water and reloading
- Equipped boots can sometimes appear offset from Tilo's feet
- When Tilo dies by falling down while holding a stool the stool is no longer there after reloading a save
- Rare cases where a stool is not longer interactible (nor solid) after reloading a save
- It is still possible to interact with items after Tilo dies
- Greaves (armour piece) marker doesn’t appear on the map after Rolo reveals it
- Reassigning buttons sometimes breaks making it impossible to complete the process
- Sometimes leeches fail to attack even though they’re within range of Tilo
- Leeches’ detection origin is much too high (they still see Tilo when he’s high above them and shouldn’t been seen anymore)
Patch 4.33 (27th June 2017)
- If Tilo stands in the window with the rose by a lectern and look back through the windows the interior section disappears
- Colliders of window sills are too low (Tilo's feet penetrate the geometry)
- In the collapsed tower the pushable beam's hole in the wall doesn't match the shape of the beam itself
- Various parts of the courtyard are switching off when Tilo's on top of the gatehouse roof (between the 2 courtyards)
- Tilo doesn't die when falling from the window of the highest tower
- Tilo can get stuck behind the open metal gate off the rampart (if falling from the outcrop above)
- Small geometry hole in the ceiling of Tilo's cell
- Torch light leaking through wall in Powderkeg’s cell
- Couple of typos in Faustus and Rolo's dialogs
- When opening the door to the tunnel that leads beneath Kerold's cell the "pull lever" text stays on screen
- Cases where the wrong (unequipped) tool is highlighted when opening up the inventory
- Case where some icons still refer to the mouse although only a gamepad is being used
- Light leaking in spiral staircase passage between the courtyards
- Some fog particles can be seen in the sewers' cistern which disappear when getting towards the stairs
- Light leaking in Rolo's forge in the morning
- Gusto & Fatale disappear when entering the cell next to theirs (while they should still remain visible)
- Light leaking in war room at different times of the day
- If you save before the first rat comes in to open the metal gate and Tilo afterwards get killed, the rat won’t come to open the gate (as he’s supposed to) after reloading the save
- The sun is now more visible during sunrise and sunsets (to justify the specular highlights on the lake)
- Text font on the song book’s UI is now larger (easier to read)
Patch 4.18 (22nd June 2017)
- Courtyard sections are turning off too soon when going through the elevator corridor door
- Fog in sewers is sometimes rendered under the water
- Untextured walls in sewers beyond the large metal grate
- The moon’s specular lighting gives strange result (overbright speculars) indoors when night falls
- Flatulence FX of farting rat is almost invisible (sacrilege!)
- Some rocks pop in when getting close to the distillery shortcut
- Water droplets particles effects (in the jail and sewers) are broken
- Some gaps in the sets geometry (far tower)
- Throwing a grease jar on a brazier doesn't fan the flames anymore
- Silas’ key is not pickable after it's knocked down by a projectile
- Candlestick erroneously shows 10 remaining candles when starting a new game and opening the inventory
- All of the queued quest updates spam the UI after hiding and showing the HUD
- Cases where the inventory UI fails to show a tool as equipped after picking one up
- Quest update popups completely obscure the dialog UI in 4:3 resolutions (text under should remain readable now)
- Tilo can seemingly pickup candles after reloading a save even if he’s already maxed out
- Latches that lower ladders cannot be triggered by throwing projectiles at them
- Some icons pertaining to gamepads are still visible in the inventory UI when using mouse/keyboard
- Irrelevant colliders left in jail tower
- Some areas like the stables and the top of the tower now let more light in
- Hiding is now forbidden while Tilo’s wearing the armor
- More coherent specular highlights on the lake at night (the moon is not THAT bright)
- Rare case where a rat doesn’t go back to patrolling after chasing Tilo
- Missing wall colliders inside main tower (for stairs leading up to the rampart)
- Missing ceiling geometry above staircase in main tower
- Rats disappear when crossing the second bridge of the far tower
- Rats can open the door at the end of the second bridge
- Cases where rats aggressivity is not properly reset after reloading a save
- Rare cases where shadows from a light source fail to appear
- Ladder in gallery rafters doesn’t properly reset after lowering it and reloading a save where it was still up
- Camera masks when Tilo is hiding do not extend far enough for ultra-wide resolutions
- Rolo disappears when climbing on a specific spot in the forge
- Lore UI instructions show "Button_B" for "Close" when using mouse/keyboard
- Quest update popup hides books UI in 4:3 resolutions
- Rat patrolling stairs in front of holding cells is not visible from area above
- Cannot talk to Fatale after reloading a game where she went to sleep
- After taking the rec room key then dying and reloading, the key can't be picked anymore
- Sometimes after a reload rats chase Tilo but don't attack him for a few seconds
- Sometimes after a save the confirmation UI remains faintly visible on screen
- After grabbing a stool and dying the stool remains attached to Tilo after respawning
- Bad colliders in a couple of places within the main tower
- Rare cases where Kerold moves off of his stool after reloading a save
- The rat guarding the elevator corridor disappears too soon when entering
- Inventory can be called up while the stats UI is displayed
- The camera sometimes remains in the void after reloading a scene and flies back to Tilo only as he exists his hiding place
- Replaced all the trees with new SpeedTree assets
- Improved performance when standing on top of the main tower
- Set dressing is now complete in many places
- Improved textures and shaders on several assets
- New shader for the lake looks MUCH better
- Nights outside are not as dark anymore
- Candles are now automatically equipped onto the candlestick (no more fidgeting in the inventory)
- The HUD now displays the remaining candles next to the candlestick icon (candles are now like “ammo” for the candlestick)
- Books UI now makes Previous, Next and Close buttons more readable when using mouse/keyboard
- Re-implemented fog in exteriors
- Some yet non-public areas could sometimes be reachable via hacking. They shouldn’t be anymore (sorry!)
Patch 3.95 (16th May 2017)
- The rat on the rampart cannot follow Tilo to the bridge to the far tower
- Weird “midnight sun” glitch causing the sun to go back through the sky at exactly midnight
- Next and previous page UI buttons do not appear when they’re supposed to
- Rats in courtyard disappear when Tilo is close to the broken cannon (under the gallery)
- Quest UI doesn’t pop up when picking up an escaped beetle
- Rare case where escaped beetles do not properly reinitialize after consecutive reloads
- After reloading a save the sun can sometimes linger in a wrong orientation before time of day catches up to the one in the save
- Button to put on a full costume is absent from instructions when using mouse/keyboard
- Colliders are missing on the arches’ roofs on the bridge to the far tower
- Items description sometimes appear truncated (missing scrollbar)
- Scrollbar sometimes appear on a short item description that doesn’t warrant it
- Footnotes sometimes miss their scrollbar or conversely have one when it’s not needed
- Camera freaks out when getting near the door to the catacombs’ corridor
- Scrolling down items description using the mouse wheel is much too slow
- Dev mode was let on by mistake (duh)
- Saving is now allowed only after Tilo has finished hiding (as opposed to right when starting to hide)
- It is now possible to middle-mouse click on a costume item to quickly put on the entire costume
- Magnet aim now works with the drawbridge brake (from across the gap)
- Greaves description has been updated with a piece of trivia
- It is now possible to simply close an item’s description UI by right-clicking on it (useful and logical, since a right-click is what causes it to appear)
- Added a new shortcut between the secret distillery and other parts of the sewers
Patch 3.60 (08 March 2017)
- Tilo and the rats can’t go down stairs to flooded cell
- Rats cannot follow Tilo inside the room in the gatehouse atop the wall separating the courtyards
- The camera is going through some thin piece of geometry as the door to Kerold's cell opens
- During the daytime, on loading a save made during nighttime, the scene remains daytime for a few seconds
- Rare bug after reloading where Rats’ halberds spew sparks as if they’re hitting something
- Tilo dying doesn’t interrupt his hiding in a chest
- The rat patrolling the rampart is not visible through the window in the small tower above
- More geometry holes!
- Loading an autosave sometimes loads the wrong save (in a specific series of save/load manipulations)
- Basket elevator rope goes through the ground after loading a save where the basket is down
- Section visibility issue when Tilo climbs on the roof to the gatehouse
Patch 3.58 (08 March 2017)
- Rats can't open/cross doors anymore!
- Cannot knock down the key to Silas’ footlocker by throwing something at it
- Tilo can release buckets in the air (floating buckets)
- Lots of little geometry holes!
- One of the garden walls is missing its collider
- “Test Quest” appearing under markers on the map (the fix will likely mess with existing rose icons, sorry about that)
- Can’t pick up grain bag behind Faustus (moved the bags around)
- Pumpkin hat in garden is physicalized
- NPC name labels still appear when Tilo is chased by a guard
- Sewer elevator lever label says “door lever”
- Ambient lighting gets lighter at night when going through passage between the courtyards (and in other places)
- When a tutorial is up it’s not possible to interact with the main menu anymore
- Accessing main menu and closing it when a tutorial prompt is up unpauses the game
- The main menu sometimes pops up after the very first autosave
- Renown points appear over the books UI
- NPCs have lost their speech bubble icons!
- If Tilo is knocked down, opening and closing the inventory grants control again
- Falling through far wall in sewers under Kerold’s cell
Patch 3.54 (01st March 2017)
- Can’t burn banner at top of highest tower
- When being chased by a guard, the second guard to detect Tilo doesn’t attack him
- Gamepad's LB + RB are still functional in inventory while inspecting an item
- Sun longitude is wrong
- Floating tree near far tower
- Rats can still sometimes see Tilo through walls
- Rats can walk through one of the doors separating the two courtyards
- Tilo gets detected as soon as he climbs a ladder (ie: jail and stables)
- Rats can walk through the tree in front of the stables in the north courtyard
- Tilo cannot cross through the window in the garden
- The rat patrolling the rampart disappears when Tilo climbs the first stairs leading up to the war room
- Weird collision issue near bottom of second bed in Tilo’s cell
- Several geometry holes
- Brazier light popping in/out in small tower leading to far tower bridge
- Lots of light-leaking in highest tower
- Framerate shot down when Tilo gets hurt (fire, hornets, poison, etc... )
- Wall on the rampart doesn't have a side where it meets the gate to the forest area
- Silas’ visibility toggles while Tilo is inside his cot
- Main menu pops in uninvited after sleeping in a bed
- Underground sections are sometimes visible from the top of the tower
Changed / Improved:
- Moved barrel position in garden so not everything is bunched up in the corner near the window
- Removed visual noise indication when creating auditive distractions (white particles mistaken for a splash)
- Lake water now looks correct at night! :)
- Braziers that are unlit do not set fire to Tilo anymore
- Colliders are visible in the jail and the courtyard!!!
- Pressing ESC when in the Support & Feedback menu doesn't close that menu
- Enemy detection is FIXED!!!
- The first rat doesn't come to open the gate if you die and reload the first autosave
- Tilo's feet penetrate the jail floor a lot
- Main menu shows up after loading a save and talking to a character
- Wrong instruction in inventory for "Put on Costume" button
- Actor dynamics are broken in some situations
- Tilo falling through the floor before reaching the jailer's office
- In-game labels for interactable objects don't appear when the HUD is hidden
- The courtyard disappears when going down the basket elevator
- Mouse cursor still interacts with main menu when confirming quit (or save overwrite)
- Cannot access all the debug menu elements via the gamepad
- Mouse and mousewheel are still active when the save menu is accessed while hiding
- Inventory slots are still active when inspecting an item/costume via the gamepad
- Pressing F8 (or left stick) while hiding to access the save menu now pauses the game
- Leaving the save menu (when it was accessed while hiding) now brings you back directly to the game without going through the main menu
- Reverted to using the B button to close the inventory (X is back to putting on the full costume)
- Cannot open metal gate leading to far tower
- Main menu and option menus are broken when using the mouse
- Black screen when coming back from the Options menu
- Map doesn't work with the gamepad (left shoulder button)
- Tilo sometimes falls and climbs when transitioning between the north and south courtyards
- Rat on rampart disappears and reappears just in front of Tilo when going beyond the gate leading to the far tower
- Cannot reach bottom option of debug menu using the gamepad
Patch 2.81 (13 January 2017)
- Knocked-out stars on Tilo remain after a reload.
- When Fatale sleeps after a conversation and Tilo goes to sleep for 24h and then goes back to see her she is still sleeping (although it’s not the same night).
- Rare cases where the time of day is not properly reset after reloading a save.
- Rats can sometimes remain unresponsive after reloading a save.
- Costume change sometimes fails to be noticed by NPCs.
- Color mismatch on the candle hat icon (wax should be red).
- Sometimes Tilo’s climbing ladder animation plays too slowly.
- AI can detect Tilo when he’s in the spiral staircase between the courtyards.
- Message “You need the !” appearing when no door key name is defined.
- Mouse cursor doesn’t appear at the end of the game (can’t click on buttons).
- Some guards don’t go back to their patrol points when reloading a save.
- Scrollbar appears in dialog choices when it’s not necessary.
- Some set elements are missing their colliders.
- Inspect costume UI doesn’t show the proper costume stats info.
- The courtyard map doesn’t reflect the new courtyard layout.
- Tilo can climb through some low ceilings.
- Tilo can push around a sleeping rat when wearing the armor after reloading a save.
- Landscape mesh sometime shows up within the jail.
- G&F’ cell can sometimes fail to load properly.
- Rats sometimes do not fall flat on their back.
- Skybox is visible through the windows of the gallery (landscape is missing).
- The mouse-wheel can now be used to scroll through dialog options.
- Added colliders to scaffolding posts in courtyard.
- Item description UI now makes the inventory underneath inactive (when hovering with the mouse).
- Wooden plank in jail tower cannot be jumped upon from lower level anymore.
- When inspecting a costume item the stats of the costume are visually aligned with the current inventory stats to make comparing the two easier.
- Room at bottom of stairs in main tower has been removed in preparation for future layout updates.
- Improved fire effect when burning banners.
- Torch lighting has been improved.
- Added new UI element for when Tilo is wearing a complete costume.
- Now internally tracking how many in-game days have gone by.
Patch 2.75 (29 December 2016)
- You will need to start a NEW game as saves from version 1.93 are not compatible with version 2.75!
- Hole near courtyard wall under rocks where Tilo can fall out of the world.
- Elevator basket (between tower and garden) is not useable after a reload.
- Tessellation sliders jump back to their default values.
- Antialiasing option resets to ON.
- Texture resolution reverts to normal.
- Sneak Desaturate option reverts to ON.
- Ambient occlusion option reverts to ON.
- Debug menus linger on even after latest build fix.
- Section trigger missing when dropping from outcrop in courtyard next to G&F’s cell.
- Tilo sometimes throws the tool he's holding when closing a menu via the mouse if the “Throw” action is mapped to the left-click.
- Rats can stop giving chase to Tilo in some cases.
- Show HUD option not synchronized with actual option.
- Some NPCs' inventory is not repopulated after loading a save during the same session.
- Missing section trigger for elevator corridor.
- Duplicated tools (ie: bottles, sticks, etc…) beyond maximum allowed when reloading a save.
- Music can still be heard even when the option slider is set all the way down.
- New experimental vegetation bend behavior.
Patch 2.64 (29 December 2016)
- Dev input shortcuts prevent proper key/button binding (oops).
- Some walls in the sewers are walk-through.
- Rare case where combat music would start to play right after reloading a save.
- Dialog choices systematically appear scrolled down.
- Some shadow casters are missing causing light leaking through walls in several places.
- Cannot exit Credits menu (“Back” button is inactive and loads a save if pressed).
- No option is selected in the main menu when the game launches.
- Skybox showing through faraway wall beyond grate in flooded cell.
- Very rare case of a guard’s model becoming invisible.
- Footnotes appear scrolled down even when they shouldn’t.
- Inside of main tower can appear empty if Tilo drops from the beetle cot’s roof in a certain location.
- Material for tower stairs doesn’t exhibit jail's wetness anymore.
- Replaced broken cobwebs in Powderkeg’s cell with new assets.
- Added a light source in the shortcut between the jailer's office and the drawbridge room to better see the door lever.
Patch 2.6 (29 December 2016)
- Some florins in containers show a placeholder icon.
- Some items stolen from guards do not reappear after reloading a save.
- Guards stay knocked out even after reloading a save where they shouldn’t be.
- Rare bug where some doors could appear open after a reload where they should be closed.
- Some floating meshes.
- Ceiling in flooded cell is not visible.
- Water particles are not visible in Tilo’s wake.
- Banner disappearing instead of getting burned.
- Missing footnote description for “Ringtail” in Silas’ dialog.
- Table drawer in room above courtyard wall can’t be looted.
- Skybox is visible when getting to the tunnel shortcut between holding cells and jail.
- Inside of main tower can appear empty when standing at a certain spot on the ramparts.
- Camera freaks out when trying to open the locked door in the barrel room.
- Made sure the new areas are sealed off for now (apologies to all of you pioneers out there!).
- Added a light source in the shortcut from the jailer’s office to the drawbridge.
Patch 2.55 (29 December 2016)
- Complete minstrel costume bonus wasn’t assigned at start
- Bug when opening sewer map after buying info about spider location from Rolo
- In some rare cases Tilo's heavy item is not dropped when he dies
- Armor encumbrance is not properly reset after loading a save
- Light trigger missing when exiting from the rafters onto the roof in the courtyard
- Name error in dialog of main gate guard
- Being able to enter the passage next to Gusto & Fatale’s cell without pushing the barrel
- Collider for grid in underground shortcut to jail is missing
- Tilo automatically goes down a ladder when opening the inventory
- Spider web remains visible after getting burnt
- A splash sound can sometimes be heard when entering the jail from the courtyard
- Rats not able to attack Tilo while in Kerold's cell
- Tilo can get killed while climbing on the elevator when it hasn’t fully come down to rest
- Rats can sometimes chase Tilo even though they're knocked down (funny/creepy)
- Missing sound for Kerold breaking the rotgut bottle during dialog
- Rat’s animation sometimes popping to idle after crossing a doorframe
- Resistances are not properly updated when equipping clothing items
- Rolo sometimes does not appear when exiting the jail
- The guards’ alert icon doesn't empty itself and disappear when it should
- Bug with resistances when equipping full costume set and unequipping items one by one
- Knockdown timer sometimes doesn't appear on knocked-out rats
- Gusto sometimes doesn’t go to sleep at night
- Micro-holes/bad scintillating pixels caused by faulty tessellation algorithm
- Grease jars don't break when thrown on planks
- Hanging key keeps playing hanging animation even after being knocked down
- Hanging key can occasionally land in a non-pickable position
- Plague doctor mask vignette is not reset after loading a save where Tilo doesn’t wear it
- Exterior sound trigger missing on top of tower when exiting main tower
- Sometimes combat music doesn't stop, even though Tilo's not chased anymore
- Lots of holes in the geometry!
- Small freezes noticeable when moving from area to area
- Costume item description panel appearing behind the inventory UI
- Some stairs where Tilo bumps in at slow speed
- Long pause happening whenever accessing the save/load menu
Changed / Improved:
- Sewer key is out of the game; the jail’s master key replaces it
- Spider webs have been replaced with new higher-quality assets
- Tessellation shaders have been recreated from scratch with much better results (ie: humidity/wetness)
- Most textures have been refined, doubled in size and enhanced with detail mapping
- Rats are now a bit faster when chasing Tilo
- Improved all vegetation shaders to show better translucency
- Huge overall performance boost (50-75% fps gain on some machines)
- All trees have been replaced with much higher quality assets (oaks, beech, etc…)
- Implemented consistent wind direction for all vegetation
- Actor detection has been redone from the ground up to take into account bonus from Tilo’s cloth items
- You can now quickly swap tools using the mousewheel
- The middle-mouse button now unequips/re-equips the current tool in Tilo’s hand (no need to go to the inventory anymore)
- Implemented an entirely new zone/sectioning system, meaning there is no more streaming/stuttering
- Rewrote entirely the load/save system to work seamlessly on PC + consoles
- Changed and improved the overall layout of Dwindling Heights
- Changed a few quests + dialogs + items locations in preparation for the full game
- Tilo’s jump/climbing is now much more responsive
- You can now use the mousewheel to turn book pages
- Book pages now have their page number displayed
- Tilo can now climb on a moving platform/elevator
- Tilo's health and stamina are no longer connected to the costume he's wearing (no more health/stamina lost when changing costumes)
- Removed trapdoor near the main gate
- Added a separation wall in the courtyard with new building
- Costume items belonging to the same set are now automatically sorting next to each other in the inventory
- Removed the option to knock the helmet off of the guard for Gusto & Fatale (no more confusion between different kinds of helmets)
- Better aiming reticle
- It is not possible anymore to kite more than 3 rats (so you can’t lock all the rats in one room anymore)
- Added a progress bar when loading a save
- The amount of florins in Tilo’s inventory is now displayed during dialog when money is involved
- Started using photogrammetry assets for rocks
- It is now possible to light up candles laying around in very dark places
- Costume items are now affecting how much noise Tilo creates and his visual conspicuousness
- Introduced sound attenuation which plays in when creating auditive distractions through walls
- Added a couple of shortcuts to go from one area to the next (ie: elevator basket from top of main tower to garden below)
- Added a visual 'splash' effect that shows how far the sound created by distractions travels
- Added visual hud indication when Tilo is getting poisoned or burnt (providing a clear representation of his resistance to those hazards)
- Added an option to turn off the HUD (in the debug menu)
- Added options for controlling tessellation amount and distance
- Added knockdown timer on unconscious rats to indicate when they’re going to regain consciousness
Patch 1.93 (26 August 2016)
- Camera doesn’t show the inside of Tilo’s head anymore.
- Reloading a game while the chase music is playing causes that music to play forever until you escape successfully from an enemy again.
- Perform song volume can be much too loud sometimes.
- Stairs near Silas (and leading to empty tower) block Tilo when walking with the armor on.
- Main menu’s black background appears slightly transparent.
- Idle stance of rats corresponds to sword & shield instead of halberd.
- Missing sleeping particles (“Zzz”) in some cases.
- Fade planes in final corridor and off the main gallery appear transparent instead of dark.
- Current resolution doesn’t show as selected in visual menu.
- Screen resolutions in the Visuals menu are not properly revealed when scrolling down with gamepad.
- Tilo can push sleeping guards off their chair while wearing the armor.
- Game sometimes crashes when showing the Save/Load UI (fixed in Unity 5.3.6p2).
- Oil lamp intensity weakens too much when depleting below half point.
- Rats can get stuck in front of an opened sliding door after reloading a game.
- It is possible to keep refilling the lantern while running away from an oil jar and maintaining the interact button pressed.
- Parented mouse camera mode can cause the camera to freak out in small spaces.
- Obstacle camera correction setting sometimes reverts to active even though it’s been turned off.
- Mouse-clicking on an empty space in a container UI is interpreted as picking up the last remaining item (or “I didn’t MEAN to take that hornets’ nest!”).
- Grain bag near the broken cart in the courtyard cannot be looted.
- Wrong costume message displayed when swapping costumes.
- Corrupted animation when Tilo throws an item while wearing the armor (salute animation gets triggered).
- Some items (ie. plague doctor hat) can get their scale values out of whack when repeatedly equipping/unequipping them via mouse-click.
- Tilo can climb short walls while carrying a heavy item.
- In some older saves Gusto sleeps in the air.
- The flatulent rat is still floating off his bed in old saves.
- Grease slicks from grease jars remain visible after reloading a save.
- Grease vials thrown directly on rats do not make them slip and fall down.
- V-sync now has more refined settings (off, every 1 v-blank, every other v-blank).
- Alert icons of enemies now have a different frame color when they see Tilo (full white) and when they can only hear him (thin black).
- Items belonging to the same costume now appear next to each other in the inventory, always from head to toes (no more looking for items spread all over).
- NPCs now give out more precise information about the location of the quest items you’re supposed to find.
- The last quest now completes successfully when entering the final corridor.
- Key from rat in barrel room can now be pickpocketed more easily from behind.
- Removed deaths counter in statistics menu since it doesn’t really make sense within the scope of a session.
- Replaced some of the trees with new models and better textures.
- Spider venom location can now be revealed on your map (for a price).
- Added master volume slider in the audio options.
- Added texture resolution setting in visual options.
- Added ambient occlusion setting in visual options.
- Added antialiasing setting in visual options.
- Smoke from torches now automatically adapts to the proper ceiling height (curling along low ceilings, rising under high ceilings).
Patch 1.75 (08th August 2016)
(Edit: There was an issue with the publish of 1.74 so it has now been superseded by 1.75, which additionally takes care of ALT, CTRL and page up/down keys not being able to be rebound)
This new update focuses on improving the game’s controls. From keyboard remapping (including movement keys) to Dualshock 4 controller support, to better control over camera inversion settings, etc...
In addition you’ll also find many other fixes and improvements (several of which were requested by you guys). Enjoy! :)
- Camera spinning endlessly when Dualshock 4 is plugged in
- Impossible to click on anything or call inventory/main menu via keyboard when Dualshock 4 is plugged in
- Gamepad preset dropdown menu remains open when leaving the Controls menu with ESC
- Lights and shadows sliders have no effect (still need to exit light’s range first to see the effect)
- Lights, shadows and dynamics sliders are not properly stored in preferences
- Some floating trees are visible from the garden
- Left-click is not working when reassigning keyboard shortcuts
- Keypad keys can’t be remapped
- Faustus’ mushroom quest is mentioned before player has met him
- Faustus doesn’t give the mushroom quest if the plague doctor mask is already in inventory
- Tilo sprints automatically when entering water while wearing the armor
- Tilo is allowed to sprint while in water
- Many steps are blocking Tilo when he walks slowly (ie: sneaking or walking with the armor on)
- The back wall of the underground tunnel (shortcut to the jail) is invisible as long as the jail zone is not loaded
- Some heavy items (ie: stools, buckets) disappear from their location
- Fatale can’t give back the figurine because it’s not in her inventory
- Dialog “talking” sound remains audible when reloading a save while in the middle of a dialog
- Rebinding an unrecognized key prevent from accessing the main menu again
- Many holes in the set’s geometry (please send screenshots if you find more!)
- Guards' colliders are not always properly reset at reload (ie: Tilo can walk through them and they can't be knocked out)
- Invert vertical and horizontal camera setting is now split into specific settings for gamepad and mouse
- Upon trying to open a locked door (or container) the player is now made aware of which key is required
- Pressing ESC while within an option menu now steps back one level instead of going back to the game right away
- Removed option to show AI gizmos in the debug menu
- Pressing ESC while the game is listening for a key to be rebound will stop the listening
- Implemented native support for Dualshock 4 controller (with matching icons)
- Implemented keyboard remapping of movement keys
- Added bucket on top of trapdoor near entrance (justifying Tilo can’t open it from under it)
- Added a handful of new resolutions (1366x768, 1360x768, 2560x1080, 2880x1620)
- Added button to reset keyboard/gamepad mapping (useful when things went horribly wrong)
- Added “too dark” feedback message to all the dark places that still needed it
Patch 1.63 (02nd August 2016)
- Hornets stay visible around Tilo after death
- Light trigger in sewers not correctly fading darkness level
- Reloading while holding a heavy item causes Tilo to carry invisible item
- Dynamics distance slider not being recorded in preferences
- Mouse cursor invisible in Statistics UI
- Statistics screen not closing when pressing ESC
- Various UI fixes (gamepad icons visible when using mouse, etc…)
- Sleeping in Silas bed puts Tilo through the wall when he wakes up
- Continue/Footnote buttons not clickable in narration during dialogs
- Reloading a save while in the middle of a dialog doesn’t close the dialog UI
- “You must hide...” text remaining visible after hiding and showing main menu with ESC
- Aborting song performance does not stop the song from playing
- Various steps blocking Tilo’s movement at slow speed (send us screenshots if you find more)
- Rebinding some keyboard keys doesn't work (sprint, sneak, etc…)
- Sliding door under war room resetting to open when leaving/re-entering zone
- Map not being displayed when holding the gamepad map button
- Map disappearing right away when called from inventory
- Floating empty grain bags
- Knocked out guards can’t be knocked out again after reloading a save
- Lantern not equippable from inventory via mouse/keyboard once it’s depleted/refilled
- Silas beetle missing when opening the cage
- Dying when wearing the armor does not unequip the armor after reloading
- Silas doesn’t react to Tilo wearing the armor
- Traps can’t be triggered when throwing things at them
- Rolo sleeps away from his chair
- Gusto can end up inside a wall of the cell
- Map markers for tarot cards are not displaying
- Being able to unequip costume in front of an NPC
- Missing/duplicate items after reloading a save
- Save slots sometimes becoming unresponsive with gamepad
- Being able to go back in-game after the credits are done
- Map markers for escaped beetles not showing on the map
- Rats stay stuck in front of a closed sliding door even though they could go the long way around it (some cases may remain)
- Map not updating to show the proper area when moving from jail to courtyard
- AI systematically entering confused state (blue exclamation marks) just after reloading a save
- Various keyboard/mouse related issues
- Cycling tools while Tilo’s jumping stops him in the air
- Invert vertical camera works opposite of what it should when using a mouse
- Faustus doesn’t react to Tilo having the 7 mushrooms
- Flatulent Rat picking up distractions and moving in his sleep
- Optimization pass to improve framerate
- Alleviated the freezes occurring when streaming zones
- Moved rose in jail tower so that it’s less difficult to pick up
- Replaced stairs in flooded cell (fixed collider issues)
- Added wooden beams in front of un-openable doors (off-limit during EA)
- Increased damage of Rats’ halberds
- Added a slew of new screen resolutions (ask us for more and ye shall receive)
- Added prompts when a dark location requires a light
- Added some florins to various locations and containers in the keep
- Fixed the dreaded wooden-beam jump outside jail tower
- Finished area beyond grid-ladder in jail tower
- Lights and shadows distance sliders can now go much higher (for powerful PCs)
- Added V-sync option
- Added depth-of-field option
- Added feedback when donning a complete costume
- Implemented exclusive full-screen mode
- Fixed chains physics exploding (bad: not interactive anymore/good: they look and animate better)
- HUD frame color now turns red when being chased by an enemy
- Added parented camera mode which keeps the same camera angle when Tilo moves (mimics The Witcher 3’s camera)
- Changed check marks in check boxes UI
- Added music for “Rat with two tails” song
- Added death music when Tilo buys the farm (still have to create animation)
- Added option to lock the framerate at 30, 60 or 120fps
- Added option to remove desaturation effect while in sneak mode
- Added support for directional keys on keyboard (for left-handed players)
- Added some florins in the world