Way of the Red
Update v.11.22 (23rd November 2016)
- Added more save points to the game overall. Now, on average, there is one save point per room, whereas before there were many difficult areas with save points 2-4 rooms apart.
- You can now move with the dpad as well as the analog stick if you so desire. Thanks to user pook99 for suggesting this. Don't know why I didn't think of it!
- Gave more obvious hints about where you're supposed to go in the first zone. Many people were confused about this area and ended up running around for a very long time trying to figure out where to go/what to do.
- Climbing is now slightly faster.
Update (21 November 2016)
- Lever at the bottom of the lava caverns could not be pulled when using a controller
- Red seed bonus attribute messages could not be dismissed when using a controller
Update (17 November 2016)
- fixed a game crash in Way of the Red which happens if the player presses buttons during certain cutscenes,
- fixed a glitch with backgrounds in some areas