VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
Patch 188.8.131.52 (09 February 2018)
- Added cloud saves
- Added overlay support
- Added support for Simplified Chinese
Patch 184.108.40.206 (16 November 2017)
- Japanese localization now available! Please select your language option of choice when booting up the game.
Patch 220.127.116.11 (25 April 2017)
- a small update to fix some bugs in the game.
Patch 18.104.22.168 (20 February 2017)
- Bug fixes
- 4 bonus music tracks now available in the Jukebox.
Patch 22.214.171.124 Hotfix (14 February 2017)
- Fixed a small, non-game breaking bug that affects special content that unlocks after completing the bonus content.
Patch 126.96.36.199 (14 February 2017)
- Prologue Chapter and Special Demo Chapter can now be accessed through the title screen.
- New wall designs can be bought through the Nanocamo app.
- An error where the game would crash exiting the Nanocamo app has been fixed.
- An error where you could buy one of the wall designs for less than the labeled price has been fixed.
- Assorted typos across the game were fixed.
Patch 1.04 (04th July 2016)
- Nacho's beeps properly sound when he talks.
- Save files now show a leading zero when needed (Only shown in newly saved data, old saves will not show it).
- Game can now be closed with Alt+F4.
- Game now remembers if it should launch in full screen or not.
- Skip button deactivates while pressing Shift first (So puush users can send screens).
- Mixing keyboard shortcuts are now stable and complete.
- Advancing text through a gamepad is no longer possible to avoid gamepad-related bugs (Proper gamepad support will be added in a future update).
- Added message to the post-credits save screen to clarify that you can save New Game Plus data (dubbed HEART Data) there.
- New Game Plus intro talk no longer triggers if you complete the game and press New Game (You need to load the HEART data to see it, as intended).
- The flag for completing the shooter minigame now remains after New Game Plus.
- PC-9X no longer appears over everything if you fail to pay the light bill.
- Boss' bullets no longer remain on screen during the shmup minigame's victory sequence.
- Fixed assorted typos across the game
- An issue where full screen was disabled on OSX.
- An issue where saving during the break and loading would give less money at the end of the day (This change is only reflected on new saves made after the patch)