Patch 18.104.22.168 - Halloween Update (30 October 2018)
Hey, pirates! Halloween is approaching and this means it’s a high time to decorate your vessel with a new flag, pick one of the five new sails, and visit a nearby city to get some rum and enjoy the party. Arrrrr!
Patch 1.2.2 (15 May 2018)
- a special mode which allows you to stop in-game time and use the floating camera to make screenshots
- interface issues on 21:9 monitors
- ability to choose a captain when there are no pistols on the ship
- visibility of obfuscation limits at the minimal interface size
- walking around a galleon
- placing two of the same items in a slot to upgrade equipment
- shortened the quest for switching your location to the Jade Sea
- actions performed on a second monitor won’t minimize the game from now on
- water flickering in ultra quality
- traveling on land in store mode
- quest box overlapping with its header
- part of the junk sail has a black sector
- the Spanish language didn’t fit in the dialog box
- fixed errors in tutorial texts
Patch 1.1.0 (21 November 2017)
- Added gamepad support;
- Added PvP tournament mode for ten players plus spectators;
- Added lootable chests for boarding scenes;
- Crew members can now be seen onboard in first person view mode;
- Lightening effects can now be turned off - some players reported them to be way too uncomfortable to see;
- Non-quest encounters are now 15-20% rarer to happen on the global map;
- Captured ships no loger fire with their stern guns and chasers;
- Morale drops decreased on Hard;
- 50% more money on Easy, 25% more on Normal;
- Monsters armor decreased on high levels;
- Plenty of bug and text fixes;
Patch 1.0.91 (15 March 2017)
- A total redesign of the boarding - dive into a full 3D action sequince and slice 'em all!
- Ships are much, much prettier now - all of them were graphically updates to match the new boarding.
- Added chase guns mounted in the bow and stern which shoot automtiaclly with chain shots.