Fall Part 2: Unbound, The
Update 1.1 (06 April 2018)
- Save point inside One's subnet was broken, causing players to fall through the floor upon load. Save points have been fixed, and a check has been added to detect this broken state and repair it on load. Also, there is a large trigger under the map that will reset the player back to the start position if all else fails.
- Walking off the first train platform to the left is no longer possible.
- "Something Bad Happened to Gareth" will now load properly. Also, a save point has been added after the first conversation that gives you that item.
- Failure feedback has been added to One's combat reload screens, reminding players not to attack too much as it will leave them vulnerable.
- Credits have been extended so Kickstarter backers no longer end on "S" (Thanks for sitting through that Cheese!)
- Using the footlocker key on two of the chests no longer faces the wrong way. also, a crouching animation now plays as it should.
- Final E2C red door log was missing two lines. This has been fixed.
- Save/load bug on the train that could cause "To Die is Pathetic" to not be re-added to your inventory, creating a game breaking state.
- Behaviour Collectivisor title was being truncated in other languages.
- It was possible to get stuck after the second Companion ejection sequence by an invisible wall.
- A number of grammar issues have been fixed.
- The status screen was accessible via the Z key and could not be rebound.
- Attempting to seduce the wrong man would lead to the conversation but not give you the following item.
- Loading after getting the parry ability made one of the pylons unusable.
- Butler's aiming angle has been increased.